You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Rhett sat at his barstool, his 'pet' sitting up beside him like any human. Most bitches sat on the floor beside their master, their leashes tied to something. Misery in his mind was too good to be a bitch. He was not the kind to say his shit didn't stink, he did not think he was better than them, he just would not take that from anyone so if Rhett tried to treat him like a bitch, he would not be sold because there was no way Misery would be calm enough, he would be throwing punches at anyone who dared bother him.
Rhett was trying to sell him, flicking Misery and nodding. They spoke for a moment before Misery stood in his seat, moving his hips to the loud music playing in the club, slowly lowering his tight leather pants, giving the man a brief preview of his pert, perfectly rounded ass as he wiggled it in their faces.
He immediately had high bidders, getting higher by the second.
And sold, to a large burly man in the front of the group who hurriedly gave Rhett the money, having to wait impatiently as the man counted his money out before nodding, handing Misery's leash to the large man by the name of Chuck.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Carter Mason on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Carter Mason had just finished counting his cash to make sure he had plenty with him before shoving through the crowd of disgusting men.
"I can double that price." he spoke up when he got close enough to Misery.
He was a billionaire. He wasn't like most of the men here. He didn't just fuck any slut. He was picky, very picky. But he wanted Misery Braxton. And when he wanted sometihng, he got it...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Rhett glanced at him and shook his head, nodding at Misery.
"Heh was alreada sold fer 150,000 ta tha big mahn. Yar too late, try again tomorra." He brushed Carter off, taking a sip of his beer, watching with a smirk as Misery growled at some man about grabbing at his ass and how if he did it again he would lose a hand.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 pm

"Triple it?" He leaned against the bar where Rhett sat, his eyes not leaving Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Rhett scratched his chin, humming before nodding and taking the cash, catching up with the large man and handing him the money, wishing him better luck next time. He then took Misery's leash and offered it to Carter.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Carter flashed a brilliant smile as he looked down at Misery. He took the leash, handing over his money to Rhett before exiting the club, leading Misery outside.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Misery walked beside him, unlike any other slave or pet or bitch. Misery was an equal in his head.
"So....What is your pleasure?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:39 am

"I like it rough, I like leaving my marks behind on who I fuck." His voice was firm yet it wasn't the voice you'd expect out of a man like him. A small smirk played on his thin lips.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:46 am

Misery shrugged half heartedly, he really didn't give a damn.
"Let me go me afterwards you can leave marks. Pay me and not my master you can leave scars, I eat either way when your finished."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 am

Carter nodded.
"Fine by me..." Yes he knew there was a reason he had liked Misery. He led the boy back to his mansion. He took him inside and to the master bedroom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:03 am

Misery hummed, looking around the large beautiful home and nodding.
"Wow this is nice..." He was in the middle of the bed room, standing in awe at the home.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:08 am

"So I've been told." He tossed off his jacket. "So I have to pay YOU if I want to mark you?" He raised an eyebrow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 am

"Yeah. If you want to SCAR me. For every scar you pay. For every bruise you put on my body, you pay. Hickies dont matter, scrapes, you pay and if I wanna go home when im done Ill go I made my mind up. But you got a good chance of me staying the night, I usually just leave when people live in pig sties."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:16 am

"Alright. How much each?" He asked, his belt hitting the floor.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:20 am

"For every scar I want a hundred and fifty dollars. I think its fair since a scar with stay with me and its going to hurt while it heals. For every bruise twenty bucks since thats also going to hurt and for every scrape like a strawberry is ten bucks."
Misery looked down, unbuttoning his tight leather jeans, humming lightly as he yanked until the size three garments left him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:41 am

"Sounds fair..." Yes he would have some fun wit hthis boy. he tossed off his t-shirt.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 am

Misery nodded, slipping off his skin tight tank top off, looking over his body.
He had a few scars, one on his stomach deep and rugged, long and jagged. It was still a bright pink. Others werent that bad, deep but not that large. He only had a few though.
He lost his boxers, flinging them on the corner. His member was maybe seven inches, not to bad for someone his size.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 am

He let his pants and boxers hit the floor finally. He wasn't as big as some men but he was decent sized, eight and a half inches. His chest was nice and chiseled as were his arms. He wrapped his arms around Misery, pressing their lips together.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 am

Misery's back dipped with his arms so that his abdomen and chest pressed together. His lips already open slightly, inviting the man in.
He didnt mind this, the man seemed good enough...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:52 am

He really was good. He was a bit on the abusive side but he was a damn good lover. His rough, calloused hands ran up and down the small boy's body, tweaking nipples and caressing skin as his tongue massaged Misery's.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:54 am

Misery's own hands were at work, other bitches would just let the man touch them, Misery touched back.
His hands were placed lowers, one hand massaging the other mans hips, the other hand drawling circles just below his navel.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 am

Carter rested a hand on the boy's ass, ending the kiss with a rough bite to Misery's lower lip. If he bought Misery as often as he planned on, the boy would quickly learn this was how he ended every kiss. The simple bite did draw blood though. His one hand caressed Misery's firm ass, the other went to palm his balls.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Misery groaned lightly, he was already adding up the money in his head. That bite had stung a bit but Misery had enjoyed that....It was nice in a way.
The boy's eyes focused on Carters body, his own moving with his hands, loving how the warm callused fingers rolled his balls, it felt amazing really. The one on his ass was a little less welcome. Due to a little abuse and molestation when he was younger his ass being touched felt strange but him but he would admit he did like it...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Unlike most of the men who bought slaves for a night, Carter really liked to pleasure the boys he paid for. It wasn't just about making himself feel good.
He hoisted Misery up and laid him on the bed, his mouth moving down the smaller boy's chest placing kisses down to his groin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Misery was not a slave though, in his head he was a pet and that gave him leverage. He MADE the men he was with pleasure him or he would make them pay some way.
The smaller boy meowed, his fingers entangling themselves in the other man's thick back hair, moving to spread his legs further apart.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top