Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 9 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Misery frowned at him, glaring heatedly.
"You just got yourself into trouble."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 9 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

"Now did I?" He raised an eyebrow, readjusting his clothing.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm

"Yes! When Rhett hears about this he wont sell me to you anymore! And he might beat your ass!" Misery frowned at him, crossing his arms.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:03 pm

"Now why would he do that?" He frowned.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm

"Because you just took me away from that man! Meaning he is losing customers!!"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 pm

"I'll repay him in the morning. Simple." He rolled his eyes. "As much as he wants."
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

"Dont be smart, he will probably still whip your ass." Misery grouched. "Damnit, he was a rough one, I could have gotten a lot of money offa him!"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:14 pm

"And you can get even more from me. I'm talking in the millions Misery. Its fine."
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Misery pouted at him, rolling his eyes and marching off to the rich man's home.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Carter smirked jogging after him.
"I bought you an outfit." He nodded as he unlocked the door to his hoem
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:25 pm

"Did you?" Misery hummed.
Why?
Not like they were dating or anything.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 pm

"Mhm..." He hummed as he pecked the boy's cheek, letting him inside. No they weren't dating but Carter would like to get there eventually... Which was why he coudln't let anyone else buy Misery.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Misery looked around the home, pouting lightly. He was not in a sex mood but whatever, Sex is what he did for a living.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:07 pm

And Carter didn't have to have sex. All Misery had to do was say something.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Misery sat on the couch, curling up and yawning.
"So, what now? Where ya want me..."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 pm

"Wherevers good." He shrugged. They'd fucked in almost every room of the house by now.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Misery just shrugged. He was bored, he wanted to do something else.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 pm

"You look bored" He hummed. "Whatcha wanna do?"
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:34 pm

"I am bored." Misery groaned at him. "What do we do now?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:49 pm

"Hmm..." He hummed, thinking of something to make things interesting.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

"Im tired of sex." Misery whined at him. "Lets do something else." He rolled onto his stomach."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 pm

"Sure. Anything you want." Carter nodded at the boy
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 pm

"I want you to come here." He smiled softly, moving his finger in a 'come hither' motion.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Carter did as he was told, coming closer to Misery with a smirk.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Misery pulled the man down on top of him, bringing him down for a deep needy kiss.
"I have missed that."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next