Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 10 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Carter grinned, kissing him sweetly and simply pulling the boy to his chest
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 10 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Misery stretched out, sighing softly.
"God...Wanna have like....A game night?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm

"Sure babe. What kind of games?" he yawned.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:20 pm

"Sex games. I know one where you got to draw a card and do what it says, its for married people but I like it."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:24 pm

"Sounds fun. Want me to go buy it or something?" He raised a brow.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 pm

"Hmmm yeah!" He smirked at his friend. This would prove to be fun.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm

"Alright. Comin with me?" He stood and put his jacket back on.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:36 pm

"Course." Misery nodded, standing up and ruffling his own spiky hair.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Carter led him out of the house and to some store.
"Help me find it." He nodded.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Misery only took a few minutes before he was sliding up and down the halls, playing peek-a-boo with Carter.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Carter chuckled at the boy, ignoring the weird looks they received.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Misery was having a good time, he slid, peeked, and the ran off, leaving Carter to come find him.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Carter ran after him, grabbing him around the waist when he found him.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Misery giggled lightly, his own arms sitting on top of Carters.
"Gah!! No fair!"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:59 pm

"I win." Carter kissed up his neck.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Misery nodded, pressing back too him and reaching into one isle.
"Ohhh there it is!!" He grabbed a bright pink package.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm

"Yay." He grinned and grabbed it from him, paying for it and going home.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Misery picked up the game once they got there, tearing it open and setting it up.
"Okay!!" Me first!!"
He drew a card and read it allowed.
"Okay so, I got a blue card meaning something with emotional intimacy, reds or physical." He licked his lips and read the card over.
"Tell your lover the thing you desire most." He hummed lightly smiling at Carter.
"A lover who can please me."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Carter nodded, taking a mental note of this before picking a card.
"Red... um... look deep into your lover's eyes for thirty seconds." He took Misery's chin in his hand and looked into his beautiful eyes.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Misery smiled, his own eyes boring into Carters.
He was so...
Amazing.
Misery pulled back and picked another card, another blue one.
".Explain your sweet spot..."
Misery giggled lightly at the card thinking hard.
"My neck I guess...Its just really nice feeling things touch my neck, like kisses and stuff."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Carter smiled as he grabbed another red card.
"Remove your lover's shirt without using your hands." He chuckled, eyeing Misery's shirt. "Damn, it has buttons to." He leaned in and used his teeth to undo all the buttons. He bit down on one sleeve, pulling it down over the boy's arm,doing the same to the other before biting down on the collar and tugging it over his head.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Misery giggled at him, shuddering as the warm fabric left his body.
"Wow....that was strangely sexy...."
He grabbed another card, this one red.
"Get your lover in the mood using one word..."
Misery licked his lips.
"Misery." He winked as his own name flew from his lips.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 pm

"Damn that worked." Carter nodded, winking.
He pulled a blue card.
"Admit a sexual role play you want to do with your lover." He paused, thinking. "Well I've wanted to do a sort of prison fantasy." He smirked.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Misery paused with his card.
"Prison fantasy?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:04 pm

"Mhm... I was in prison once. Its not as bad as it seems." He laughed lowly.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum