Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 3 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Misery's eye twitched this time. It was a thing he had developed. Every time Rhett made the mistake of leaving him, some how Trever was there.
He had fucked up his nerve endings. If Misery felt pleasure...
He twitched,.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 3 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Carter's hand rested on Misery's hip as he felt his climax building. But he always refused to be the first to cum.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm

But Misery was the same way. He simply refused to come, especially when he was not feeling as much pleasure as he wanted.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Carter gave a few more thrusts, nice and deep, hitting Misery's prostate dead on before coming deep inside him with a shout.
"FUCK!"
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Misery's whole body went berserk, twitching and jerking wildly. The boy had yet to come, he was only spasming...and he was spasming hard, flopping around on the bed before he finally spurt out milky white ribbons of his pleasure all over his navel, his body trembling momentarily before he stilled.
"You were alright..."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm

"Alright huh? Guess we'll try again tomorrow night...." Yes he planned on asking Rhett to sell Misery to him to keep. If that didn't work he'd simply buy him every night.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Misery stretched, a hand tracing the bite mark now adorning his forearm.
"Whatever." The man had not been that bad.
"Feed me."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm

"What would you like?" He raised an eyebrow, wiping himself off and just putting his silk boxers back on.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Misery stood, looking down then at Carter.
"Got anything to wipe this come off me? And whatcha got?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Carter disappeared and tossed him a towel.
"Come look." He led him out to the kitchen.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Misery cleaned himself off, following the man into the kitchen before it dawned on him.
He didnt even know the mans name...
"Ummm Something quick."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:59 pm

"Well I got pretty much everything. Help yourself." He seated himself up on the counter, yawning.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 pm

And Misery did, at five in the morning he was making steak, singing to himself as if this was his own home.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Carter chuckled, grabbing a pack of cigarettes and putting one in between his lips, lighting it up.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Misery pausing, glancing at him and quickly plucking the cigarette away, taking a draw off of it before slipping it back between his lips.
"Want a steak?" He exhaled the smoke slowly.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 pm

"Sure." Carter nodded. "So you're Misery right?" He'd heard his name once or twice.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:26 pm

"Mhm, Misery Braxton." He was kind of famous around the part of town as the slave who couldnt be tamed.
"You are?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:30 pm

"Carter Mason." He nodded. "I don't usually hang out at those sort of bars... but I heard Rhett woudl be selling you there." He took a draw off the cigarette, exhalign a few smoke rings.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 pm

"So you were looking for me or something?" Misery hummed lightly, watching the smoke rings with small fascination.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"Mhm. I've wanted you for a while." He nodded.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:40 pm

"So I have like a stalker...neat." He chuckled.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm

"You could say that." He chuckled. "More like admirer." He winked.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 pm

"Oh so im admired am I? Tell me, why do you want me so bad hmm?" He flipped his steaks.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:51 pm

"You're perfect.." He stepped up behind him, massaging his shoulders.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Misery meowed softly, cracking his neck as his shoulders were rubbed.
"Am I now? In what ways Mr.Mason am I perfect?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next