Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night Rendezvous

2 posters

Go down

Late Night Rendezvous Empty Late Night Rendezvous

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 am

Alex smiled softly at the young woman behind the desk, waiting to check into his hotel room. He had some time off, since he was usually booked with Chris and he was currently out with an injury. Normally, he hated the time off, hated not having anything to do. But, after he got a call from an old friend, he had to admit he was looking forward to this night. He gladly took the key from her and said a quick 'Thanks', eager to get upstairs. He got into the elevator and hit the button for the fourth floor, humming a little to himself in anticipation.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Late Night Rendezvous Empty Re: Late Night Rendezvous

Post by Christian Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:34 am

Jay pulled into the hotel parking lot with a smile, he'd managed to get a few nights off before heading into his match and was going to go see a old friend from Tna. He got out of his car and headed inside, he stopped to get the room number and headed up to the room.
Christian
Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:40 am

Alex stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall, easily finding his room. He slid the key into the slot, waiting for the light to turn green before opening the door.

The first thing he did was turn on the light, then he tossed his bag to the side. He set the key to the room, as well as the keys to his car on the nightstand. Now, all that was left for him to do was wait....
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am

Jay waited for the elevator to get to the right floor before getting off and heading towards the room number. Whn he got there he knock on the door and waited for a answer.
Christian
Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:49 am

Alex had just been about to sit down when he heard the knock. Smiling, he walked the short distance to the door opening it. He grinned at Jay, opening the door wider.

"Hey, Jay. Come on in..." he said, stepping out of the way. "You got here pretty quickly..."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am

Jay smiled back. "Hey Lex." He said as he stepped in. "Yeah we had a show near here, so it wasn't a long drive."
Christian
Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:55 am

Alex nodded, taking a seat on the bed against the headboard.

"So, how's work going anyways? I've been watching. It looks like you've been having some fun...."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:13 am

Jay sat down on the bed. "Its going ok, wish the wroters would give me better stuff to work with but it is fun to be a heel again."
Christian
Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:20 am

Alex pat his shoulder, shaking his head.

"Oh, I know what you're talking about. I wish I could be a heel again. I had so much fun pissing people off." he said with a laugh.

"I'm just glad I was put into contention for the X-Division title and not thrown to the side because Sabin's out. I mean, I love tagging with him and all, but, I can do well in single's competition, too...."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:24 am

Jay smiled and chuckled softly, "Your a great heel, you know how to push buttons." He said before continuing. "I know how you feel, it was the same for me."
Christian
Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:28 am

"Aww, thanks Jay-Jay. If I remember correctly, I was pretty good at pushing your buttons." Alex teased.

"Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get to be a heel before Chris comes back. And maybe the writers that work in the WWE will realize how talented you are and give you better material to work with."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 am

Jay laughed before answering. "I hope you do, and i don't think they will."
Christian
Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 am

Alex shook his head, wrapping an arm around Jay, pulling him close.

"Ya gotta learn to think positive, man. I mean, you're in the main event, feuding with one of the top guys. Sure, they've got you whining like a bitch, but, isn't that what most heels in the WWE do?" he said with a laugh.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down