Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Field Change and Warning System

Go down

Profile Field Change and Warning System  Empty Profile Field Change and Warning System

Post by Jeff Hardy Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:25 am

In order to make it easier for the staff here, I have change the "humor" profile field to "player name/alias" This way in order to find out who plays who all a member has to do is look at the member list. This will make it easier for the staff because they will not have to constantly update the who plays who list anymore. Please fill out your profile as soon as possible in order for this to be useful everyone needs to use it. If you are not comfortable giving out your own name, you may provide a nickname or a screen name of sorts to go by. I will give members a week to make this change before I start messaging people about it.

Also, as some of you have noticed there is a warning system bar on your profiles. I have not been using this system as of yet, but I am in the process of developing the regulations to begin doing so. I am going to color code the rules as to how many warning points you will get for whatever particular rule you get and I will also be posting a lists of the consequences after a certain amount of warning points. I will be posting an announcement when I finish doing this and adding the color code to the rules page so keep your eyes open for that.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

https://slashcentral.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down