Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning System: Color Codes and Penalties

Go down

Warning System: Color Codes and Penalties Empty Warning System: Color Codes and Penalties

Post by Jeff Hardy Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:09 am

As I said in my previous announcement, I had now instituted a color code for the warning system. You can look at the rules page to see exactly how this is layed out, but I will explain it in detail.

We have 3 rule color codes

WHITE
PINK
RED

WHITE RULES: White rules are what I consider the minor rules, which is the category most the rules fall under. With theses rules you will only receive warning system points if it becomes a persistent problem. for example, one of the rules listed in this category is:

If your topic contains, or you think will later contain heavy sexual references (smut), please place a warning in the topic description and/or use the red color feature for your topic title.

If the staff members start noticing your topics miscolored, depending on what the topic contains, you may receive a warning via PM at first notifying you of the issue. If the problem continues you may receive a few warning points after that. The number of points you will receive will depend on how many miscolored topics the staff stops from you, or how serious the issue may be depending on the rule.

The most points you can receive PER WARNING for any white color rule is 3.

PINK RULES: Pink rules are rules that don't really have a warning as they are more common sense rules than anything. These rules are rules that can't necessarily be broken. They are what I would call "reminder rules" meaning you would most likely get a PM from one of us, reminding you of something regarding this rule.

For example, one of the rules in this category is:

Try to create the accounts for your characters as soon as you can after they are requested

You would most likely get a PM from one of us that may look like this:

Hello Member,

You requested, Character name, some time ago and you have not yet created an account for them. If you have changed your mind about palying them please let us know so we can reopen the character for other members, if not please make the account as soon as possible.

thank you,

Slash Central Staff

That would most likely become the extent of your "warning on that rule, but just like white rules if it becomes a constant problem, you will be warned with one or two points, and another step may be taken as well. For example if you were warned with the above mentioned rule, you may not be allowed to request anyone else until the accounts in question is created.

RED RULES: Red rules are the most serious of the rules. at the moment there is only one of these:

Respect the opinions of all the other members. No disrespect of any kind will be tolerated. If you have problems with a member try to work out these problems amongst yourselves before consulting an administrator.

breaking this rule can result in anywhere from 5 to 10 points per warning, and if it becomes a serious problem or the staff feels it is necessary, it could result in an automatic permanent ban.

WARNING PENALTIES:

The warning penalties are fairly simple, for every 10 warning points you are given, you will receive a one week (7 days) ban. If you continue causing problems and your warning bar becomes full, you'll be banned for good, that's it. WARNING POINTS DO NOT GO AWAY. Once you have warning points in your bar, you have them, that's it there is no way to earn your way back to an empty bar or anything like that.

If you have any questions please PM me and I will clear them up for you.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

https://slashcentral.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down