Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck Like Glue

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Stuck Like Glue Empty Stuck Like Glue

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Wade took a deep breath as he and the other Nexus members walked out to the ring where Edge and Chris were talking.
Chris, his mentor, his guide, his... almost lover.
That's right, Wade had left Chris after that night. After promising it wouldn't be a one night stand.
He needed to make it big in the WWE and he realized Chris just wasn't going to help him do that. Sure, Chris was a legend but he was going down hill and anyone could tell you he didn't have long left in this buisness. Wade couldn't get too attached.
As they walked down the ramp Wade couldn't believe what the other seven men were making him do. He was going to have to attack Chris. Humiliate him in front of all these people. Hurt him.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Stuck Like Glue Empty Re: Stuck Like Glue

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Chris took a deep breath when he hear the music. He knew Wade was coming out and he couldn't bear to look at him, not since he had ditched i'm after making a promise about not just having a one night stand, the fucker just up and left. Chris left his blood boil, Wade didn't even say why. Chris noticed Edge looking at them, they knew this wouldn't be good.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Wade didn't know if he could go through with this. The words hurt to say as he insulted Chris. They got rid of Edge easily enough and that's when he turned to Chris.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Chris gulped, he knew it was coming. Chris decided if Wade was going to beat the fuck out of him he could at least get one good lick in so he charged at Wade, swinging as hard as he could.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Part of Wade was glad Chris swung first. Now he was just defending himself. He tried to hang back, letting the other members do the work. But then they cleared out, leaving Chris's writhing body open, waiting for him to do something. Wade had no choice. He pounced on Chris throwing punches.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Chris tried his hardest but it wasn't enough, Wade had him down, on the mat, beat. Chris stared up ar his former rookie, he couldn't believe how someone he almost loved could do this to him. Chris felt the tears well up in his eyes, he couldnt let them fall...he was Chris Jericho after all.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Wade stopped immediately as Chris looked at him with those tear filled eyes. He backed up expecting the other men to take over. But Skip simply lifted Chris, holding his arms behind his back.
Goddamnit, why couldn't they just leave him out of this?
He bent down and slapped Chris hard, breath catching in his throat as he did so.
"I'm sorry." He whispered, before yelling some more things he didn't even mean.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:41 pm

As Wade's hand came down on his cheek the tears fell. Chris didn't have the will to fight, it would only get him beat down more, so Chris just layed there and let them do what they would; it would be over soon enough.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Wade couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't do this. He called the guys off as if they were his trained dogs and together they walked backstage.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Chris finally got up and slowly made his way back stage. Chris was relived to finally be in his locker room, he immidently sat down, the tears coming, then the sobs, then he started trembling. Chris hated it, he was the Chris Jericho and someone like Wade Barett had him crying his eyes out; what has the world come to.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Wade walked into the Nexus locker room, telling the other men to leave him alone. They knew something was wrong but didn't really care. The only reason they were teamed up in the first place was 'cause of the impact they made.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Chris was finally having to come to terms with the fact that he was washed up, he was old knews. Chris shook his head, he didn't matter, he was the past and Wade was the future. Chris didn't feel like facing a new day, he wanted it all to disapear.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Wade put his head in his hands.
Couldn't Vince have given him a different pro? One who wouldn't make him feel this way? One who he could turn on in a heartbeat and not feel as horrible as he did now?
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Chris needed to talk to Wade, he had decided he was going to end it later on tonight when he got back to the hotel, but he was going to get Wade to at least tell him why. Chris made sure the tears were gone and he put on his best scowel and knocked on Wade's door.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:15 pm

"Didn't I tell you guys to leave me alo-" He began as he stormed to the door, assuming it was one of his fellow Nexus members. But he cut himself off, unable to speak when he saw who it really was.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 pm

"You goig to let me in or what?" Chris questoned, he hated how his heart beat faster and ached when he set eyes on Wade.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Wade simply nodded, and gestured for Chris to come in. He cursed himself for being unable of speech.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Chris walked in and took a seat, looking up at Wade. "Im not here to argue or beat around the bush Barett. I want answeres and I want them now." Chris cleared his throat, his T-shirt and genes covering up the forming ruises but the ones in his face were insite and clearly painful. "Why did you lie to me." Chris rolled his eyes. "Thats obiovious ignore that, no what I want to know is, why I wasnt worth your time."
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:28 pm

"I... things are complicated." Wade said, turning away and putting things in his gym bag.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:30 pm

"Tell me now, you may not ever get another chance, and I want to know." Chris's eyes burned holes into Wade.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 pm

"What do you mean I may never get another chance?"
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:34 pm

"Its complicated Wade, do not try and change the subject." Chris wanted to know what he wanted to know and he was not going to get sidetracked.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:37 pm

"I... I don't know alright. I don't know why I left you but I did and that is that."
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:39 pm

"You had a reason, you don't just up and leave someone Wade, and you know it." Chris deadpaned. "I wont bother you anymore if you just tell me."
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:43 pm

"Because I wanted to do something my career! The NXT guys were new and fresh. They had energy, Chris. You were slowly losing your shine. So I left. I'm sorry." Wade said, angry at first, but his words got softer.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next