Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:56 pm

John grimaced hiding his face.
"Wade I can't do it."
"You can and you will." Wade said firmly. "Or I will and you know I won't be as gentle with him."
John sobbed and reluctantly wrapped his hand back around the blade.
"M-Mike I love you." He cried, slowly dragging the blade to form a large letter N.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Mike yelled and screamed and kicked his feet as the knife slowly killed him. All he could do was whimper and plead with John to stop it. Mike cough up blood, a sign of internal bleeding, he was dying.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:01 pm

John sobbed uncontrollably as the Nexus laughed. He placed kisses all over his chest. He wished that kisses would make it better like his mother had told him when he was little.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Mike choked on a mouthful of blood. "J-John, why....you promised I could t-trust you. Y-You said you wouldn't h-hurt me." Mike whimpered as his vision started to fade.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:06 pm

"I didn't want to." He cried. Soon the other Nexus members filed out of the room leaving him and Mike alone.
John immediately called an ambulance and convinced them to let him ride with Mike in the back.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Not a person in the ambulance thought Mike would make it. Mike's skin was growing colder, his heart rate slowing. Mike's eyes were open to nothing but slits. Mike even knew this was probably the end. Mike, with all the strength he had left, griped John's hand and whispered and 'I love you' that was almost inaudible.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 pm

John heard and only cried harder. If he didn't make it he would never forgive himself.
"I love you too." He sobbed.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Mike was taken into surgery immediately. Leaving John to wait in the waiting room for five hours. Mike's doctor came out, he didn't ask questions, just told John that Mike had internal bleeding, some of his internal organs got cut up and it took two hundred and fifty stitches, also Mike was bleeding to death it seemed even though they were trying to get him a doner. The doctor told him they tried but Mike probably wouldn't make it through the night. The doctor took him to Mike's room and left him there.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:18 pm

John sobbed at his bedside.
"Mike I'm so sorry. I didn't want to do this." John cried.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Mike was aware John was around, he could hear him. "J-John.....Am I dying?" He croaked.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:22 pm

"I... I think so baby." John buried his head in the mattress. "I'm so sorry"
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:24 pm

"Oh...." Mike paused. "Will you miss me?" Mike asked weakly. tears falling from his eyes.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:27 pm

"No." John said. "I'll kill myself to be with you." John said truthfully.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Mike looked alarmed. "J-John....please don't," Mike whispered, he couldn't let John do that.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:44 pm

"Why not? If I'm the reason you die, I can't live with myself anyway. I need to be with you Mike. I don't care where we are."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:48 pm

"John, im not worth your life. Its...okay." It wasn't but Mike couldn't let John kill himself.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:50 pm

"Yes you are and no it isn't. What's so great about my life? Why can't I kill myself?"
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:53 pm

"J-John, I can;'t die in piece knowing what you may do. And most people would be pissed but I dont want to die angry with you, I want to die as the person I was, the man that loves you with all his heart so even though im dying because of you and Nexus, I still love you John."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:00 pm

"You shouldn't. You shouldn't love me. I only did it so Wade wouldn't..."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:01 pm

"W-Wade wouldn't what?" Mike asked, he tried to turn his head but found that he didn't have the energy.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:06 pm

"Nothing. Forget I mentioned it. I'm just a total asshole." John lowered his head.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:08 pm

"J-John...tell me now o-or else you m-may not get another ch-chance." Mike swallowed thickly, he felt like the life was slowly leaving him.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:14 pm

"Wade... Wade... rapes me. All of them do. Almost every day. I didn't want to worry you or make you upset because they were touching me like that." John sighed.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:50 pm

"J-John....isn't there anything you can do to stop them?" Mike asked quietly, rage burning in his sliced up stomach.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:52 pm

John closed his eyes and shook his head.
"I'm sorry that's still no excuse for what I did. I was just afraid Mike I'm sorry."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next