Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Vacancy

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No Vacancy  Empty No Vacancy

Post by Jeff Jarrett Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm

(For Jeff Hardy)

Jeff stared at the woman behind the counter of the hotel. In his hand was the receipt from his credit card. He slowly uncrinkled it from his clenched fist, smoothing it out before sliding it over to here. “If ya look right here mam’m, it says my pre-registration for a hotel room was accepted. I there for, should have a hotel room.”

The woman slid the receipt back to Jeff. “We don’t have any room. We’re all filled. We booked you wrong.”

Jeff’s upper lip twitched. “Lady, what am I supposed ta do then? I don’t have any place to sleep an’ I don’t want to sleep in my damn car AGAIN.” Seeing her unflinching face at the obvious stress the blonde man was having, he tried a different tactic. “Come on…”He paused to look at her name tag. “Noreen. That’s a nice name, ya know. Are…” He gave her a smile and batted his blue eyes. “…ya sure… ya can’t give me a room?”

Noreen stared back at him. “Positive.”

Jeff gave her a deflated look, and with the last remaining vestiges of his dignity hanging by a shred he turned promptly on the heels of his beat up cowboy boots, walking out the door with his suitcase in hand. “It always worked for Shawn Michaels.” He grumbled and sat down on the curb. It was late. There weren’t any more hotels in the tiny town that housed the TNA house show for the night. He hugged his coat closer to him, wondering how he was going to sleep in his car with the night air rapidly chilling.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

No Vacancy  Empty Re: No Vacancy

Post by Jeff Hardy Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Jeff sat on the sidewalk, his four year old daughter Hailey in his arms. Her walker held their bags as it sat next to him. His breakup with Mike when he jumped ship had been messy, Hailey was all he really had now. He too had found issues with his room and now he and Hailey had nowhere to stay and the weather was causing the young disabled child a considerable amount of pain. "It's alright darlin," Jeff drawled softly, stroking Hailey's blonde hair. "I've got you, I've got you."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

https://slashcentral.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm

JJ turned his head to the side, noticing the two people sharing the same curb. "So they turned you down too, Jeffro?" He shook his head in disbelief. "I suppose that's what I get bookin' a show in a dinky donkey town like this one." He gave him a weak smile, noticing the little girl. While JJ understood them turning down himself with no compassion, how could they turn away a man with a child? Well... no rooms were no rooms regardless. He got up and walked over to them, removing his worn bomber jacket.

"Hey there lil' princess. I'm Jeff, but all my friends call me JJ. You have to keep warm, it's cold out here." He covered the small child with his coat before looking to Jeff. "Listen, you're stuck in the same position as me. We either freeze our butts off in the back seat of a beat up rental car or... we can try n' make it to the next town and look for a place to stay. I don't want to make the trip by myself an' risk falling asleep but if I have someone with me I won't. I can't. Are ya interested, Jeffro?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Hailey pulled the jacket around herself and shyly smiled at JJ and waved. "I'm Hailey," she said sweetly, blue eyes sparkling a bit. Jeff listened to his offer and nodded. "I've got to get her inside soon, she's already havin' spasms and they're only gonna get worse the longer she's out here like this." he said worriedly. "I'll go with you."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm

"Hailey! What a beautiful name that is. Now, you keep that jacket wrapped around you tight- it's cold." He smiled at her and nodded at Jeff. "Alright, come on then- we don't got a moment to spare if that's the case. I'll crank the heat on in the car to get ya'll warmed back up." He went back to his suitcase, picking it up. He tossed it in the trunk of the rental, unlocking the doors for Jeff and his little girl to get inside. Like he promised he cranked the heat. While he waited for his passengers to get inside, he clicked through his GPS in an attempt to find the next town.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Even once in the car Jeff keped a worried eye on Hailey. He knew very well how violent those spasms could get if they got to their worst. "Don't you worry Haileybug," Jeff smiled. "Everything's gonna be alright now," Jeff told her. Hailey simply nodded, holding the locket Mike had given her before he walked out. Jeff turned and flashed a thankful smile at JJ. "Thanks man," Jeff drawled softly.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Once his passengers were safe inside he drove off toward the inky blackness of the loney roads of a small town. The only lights dotting the way were from his headlights, dimly illuminating the cracked and uneven road ahead of them. "Hey, no problem. Any of the other boys woulda done the very same. Ain't too many people I know that work in TNA that wouldn't help a man and his lil' girl stuck out in the cold. Me however, it's tough shi- er, caca-doody for me." He said quickly catching the foul word before it had the chance to reach young ears.

With his two passengers beside him, he was more successful in fighting the heavy fatigue. He made his way down the road steadily, the faded white lines on the street making a long droning line. He yawned deeply, schooling his sight ahead until at long last, the neon lights of a cheap hotel illuminated the darkness. He pulled in to the parking lot and shut off the car. "They got a vacancy. Go in n' get a room, I'll grab your things."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 am

Jeff scooped Hailey up onto his shoulders and walked inside. He made quick work of paying for the room, he didn't have time to fool around, Hailey needed rest. He didn't care if he got less than an hour of sleep, his baby girl came first, above all else. He waited by the desk as he was handed his room key, smiling at Hailey's adorable yawn.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am

JJ came into the motel, setting Jeff's bags down by his feet. "Here, Jeff. Have a good night, alright? Take care of your lil' princess." He looked to the little girl and gave her a big smile. "You sleep well, Hailey! I know you won't cause your daddy no trouble." He turned his attention on the man behind the counter. "I'd like a-"

"No vacancy."

JJ's jaw dropped. "Oh... oh fer crying out loud." He ran his hand over his face. He fought to keep his famous temper in check, simply because there was a child present. " Fine. Can I sleep on that chair over there?" He growled out.

The owner nodded. "The hell if I care."

JJ gave him a thankful look, and dragged himself to one of the chairs in the motel lobby. When push came to shove, a chair was better than the backseat of a car.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 am

"Hey," Jeff piped up, grabbing his bags as he turned to head to the room. "Come stay with us," the southern man offered with a smile. "It's the least I can do for you bringin' us down here," he added. "C'mon."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:49 am

"Really?" JJ quickly got off the chair. He wasn't one to take down an offer like that, especially since it had been such a long day. "Oh geez, thanks. I can't tell ya how much I appreciate that. I'm so dang tired an' all I want to do is kick my feet up and relax. Lead the way, Jeffro." He snagged up his suitcase following Jeff down the hallway.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Jeff smiled. "It's really not a problem man, I couldn't leave ya out there like that, ain't the way I was raised," Jeff said. "Like I said it's really the least I could do."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:53 pm

"Well, I do thank ya kindly for it." JJ paused and looked around the hallway of doors. "Ya'll have the key, Jeffro. Where's our room?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:12 pm

Jeff walked to the room and unlocked to door, a half asleep Hailey in his arms. "Here we are," Jeff smiled.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Once inside the tiny motel room, JJ put his suitcase down on the bed by the window. There was a second bed by the wall, and a small bathroom across from the beds. He debated on whether or not to even change into bed clothes, but exhaustion kicked in. He took off his boots and belt, making his way into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. He came back out looking to Jeff and Hailey. "What's best for Hailey? Does she need her own bed?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:32 am

"She'll probably want to stay with me," Jeff said. He was very protective of his little girl.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:50 am

"Alright then, it works for me." JJ nodded heading over to the bed by the window. He turned down the covers to his bed, sliding down inside the warmth. "Mmmph, dang- that feels so good I can't even describe it." He smiled broadly at the sensation of finally getting some rest. "Well... g'night Jeffro- Hailey- sleep well."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:54 am

Jeff nodded, getting Hailey into her pajamas. "I know what you mean," Jeff said. "It's been rough for Hales and me since Mike left," Jeff said. "Well, g'night," Jeff added, laying Hailey down in the bed.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:22 pm

JJ let the soft words drift in his mind before shutting his eyes. Finally sleep came to him. His dreams were quiet that night, allowing him to sleep well enough until the early light of the morning seeped inside the room. He stirred gently in bed, sitting up with a yawn. He glanced over to see if Jeff and his daughter had woken up.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Jeff sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing Hailey's legs gently. Early morning muscle pain had woken her up, again. Jeff was used to it by now though and rubbed her legs with one hand, stroking her hair with the other
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 pm

JJ watched the sight through half drooped blue eyes. He yawned again, rubbing at the corners of his eyes. "Mornin'." His voice was heavy with his Tennessee drawl and gruff with sleep. He sat up, stretching a little. "Jeff ah... I had no idea ya had a daughter."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Jeff nodded. "Not many people know about Hales, at least not on this side of the fence anyways," Jeff replied.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:26 pm

"Oh, well why didn't ya say somethin' sooner, Jeffro? Ah woulda given ya a more flexible travelin' schedule sooner. It's hard tryin' to raise kids on the road."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Jeff shook his head. "Hailey likes travelin' with me, don't cha Haileybug. Hailey nodded. "Daddy Mikey never let me go with him," she pouted.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 pm

"Oooohhh well.... Bein' on the road ain't no place for any normal little girl. But..." He gets out of bed and sits beside them. "You're not any normal little girl, you're Hailey. And that means you're so special an' important that I don't blame your daddy for wantin' to take you everywhere with him. ...You're not breakin' your daddy's heart by flirtin' with all the boys yet, are ya?" He asked teasingly.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum