Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 9 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Critter laughed. "He kicked you out of the room and called me to vent. He was so pissed off, it was so funny."

Mike glared. "It wasn't funny, I hate you both!" He pouted some more.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 9 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:52 pm

"Yeah, think he's upset I'm not doin the same to you." Alex looked down in his lap, picturing Mike there.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:54 pm

"He probably is. He's probably pouting and wanting to throw a fit." Critter smiled sadly. "I wish we could see him."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:55 pm

"Me too..." Alex sighed. He'd give anything to see Mike again..
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Mike growled in frustration, trying to make himself visible. He wanted them to now he was there.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Alex intertwined his fingers with Critter's.
"I miss him..." He sighed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Mike got an idea, not even he know what he did and he was barley visible but he was visible, but only to Alex and Critter.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Alex let out a gasp as he saw Mike's vague outline.
"Mikey." He smiled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Mike turned his head and looked at Alex, he was guessing he was indeed visible. "Your cruel. Critter I hate you." He stuck his tongue out and pouted. He was kidding but he didn't know how bad that had hurt Critter.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Alex noticed the hurt in Critter's eyes. He gave him a small smile.
"He's only kidding."
"Baby, I'm sorry." He turned to Mike with a smile.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:23 pm

"Yeah, you really should be." Mike stuck his tongue out at Alex. "That was cruel Riley."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Alex simply stared. He wanted to take in every detail of Mike's face. He never ever wanted to forget one single thing.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Mike sighed and hugged Alex. "I miss you." He was lonely without his husband.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:32 pm

"I miss you too baby." Alex sighed. "Critters helping me but its just not the same without you here."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:34 pm

"I get no help, im alone with Daffy. He says hi and Critter he is pissed about the truck."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:38 pm

"Tell him to fuck off." Alex accidentally said aloud. "Whoops, slipped." He smiled. "He ain't trying anything is he? You're still mine." He stuck his tongue out.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 pm

"Yeah....." Mike chastised himself because the thing was, he was still Alex's but Alex now belonged to Critter. "Can I ask you something?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:42 pm

"Course you can. Anything." Alex gave him a smile.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:43 pm

"Who do you love more? Me or Lane?" Mike asked quietly, fearing what he knew the answer had to be.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:47 pm

Alex blinked and swallowed hard, wishing he could take back that 'anything'. His first instinct was to go 'You of course!' That was the answer. At least he was pretty sure it was. But he couldn't hurt Lane. He couldn't hurt Mike either. He had no clue what the right answer was.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Mike looked away, hurt. Critter made no move, he just looked on. "Mikey.....we all know he loves you more......"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:50 pm

"I know the answer... I just can't hurt either of you. I care about you both too much..." Alex said softly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:52 pm

"See Mikey, he loves you more, Its okay..." Critter soothed softly, his heart aching but he knew better than to get upset with Alex, it wasn't fair.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:57 pm

The more Alex thought about it, the more unsure of his answer he was. Comparing his love for the two men wasn't possible. It was too different types of love. Mike was his soulmate. The mother of his children. The love of his life. But Critter... Critter made him feel amazing. He had that ability to make Alex shudder at every little touch or kiss. Every kiss felt like his first all over again.
He wanted to say Mike just until he completely figured it out but he couldn't do that to Critter. Deep down, he knew that Critter loved Sarah more than him. But it would still hurt to hear that fear confirmed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 am

Actually Critter was unsure of that. God knows he had loved Sarah, loved her since grade school but Alex.....Alex had fixed the hole in his heart and made him alive again. He would do anything for Alex now and he didn't know if he would be able to answer such a question. Sarah knew though, he had talked to her about it at her grave plenty of times and he thinks she understands, she always did. The answer was that they were different people. Sarah so sweet and kind but she had that strong, feisty side. Alex was just special, he cherished every touch and every 'I love you' And Alex had become everything to him. He gave away Sarah's ring for him.....He loved Alex more.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next