Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 2 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:44 pm

"I know... it's just weird. You know Mike would be gone already. I'm not used to this. You're just so.... strong. You haven't shed a single tear. It's different for me."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 2 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Critter smiled softly. "Mike just couldn't take this, he was smaller and weaker the bullet would have killed him. And I haven't let anyone see my cry in almost eleven years. It doesn't mean I don't every now and then when somethings horrible, it just means that no one see or knows and I don't cry often." He smiled bigger. "And I think its time you had someone be strong for you."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Alex smiled. He was so used to having to be the strong one 24/7. It did feel nice to have someone else be strong.
He shook his head at Critter, still smiling.
"You are incredible." It was still amazing to him that Critter literally took a bullet for him.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Critter nodded and laughed. "I know I am." It was funny how his name just rang in his head after Alex had said it, his name had never sounded so sweet.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:59 pm

"So do I have permission to call you by your real name now? Or must I stick with the nickname?" He smirked.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 pm

"Well, if I remember right the first time we met I told you to call me Chris and somehow it involved into Critter without my permission so why not?" Critter really wouldn't mind, he liked his name.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:02 pm

"Cause the name Chris made me uncomfortable. That was around the time when the whole incident happened. But you're right so... love ya Lane." He chuckled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Critter grinned. "Those may be the sweetest words I've heard since Sarah died." Critter felt for the ring that he knew was no longer there, it would just take so getting used to.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:06 pm

"Then I'll say it again. I love you Lane McCormick." He grinned widely. "Huh, that's why Mike liked the name Lane."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:08 pm

"Yeah, well....its not like I was using it." He shrugged, his eyes never leaving Alex. He didn't understand how Alex made him so happy by just saying five simple words. "I love you too Alex Riley."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Alex smiled. Those words made him so happy. Critter, well Lane, would never know.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Critter eyed him closely. "You can still call me Critter, I know its the normal name so its fine." He was just happy that Alex had remembered his name like no one but Mike had.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:13 pm

"Nah, I like Lane. Just gonna take some getting used to." He smirked, intertwining their fingers.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Critter raised Alex's hand to his lips and kissed it. He looked up as the doctor came in. "Sir, the bullet is still embedded in your back...it needs to be removed."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Alex let out a heavy sigh.
"Had to jump in front of the bullet." He said, mostly to himself. He'd just stopped worrying but now that feeling of dread was back.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Critter flicked him in the cheek. "We have been over why, and that im okay." The doctor rose an eye brow. "Maybe not, you know it might have hit and internal org-......." The doctor shut up after seeing the look of rage on Critter's face, he had just gotten Alex to stop worrying. Critter sighed and kissed Alex cheek. "Go wait for me, ill see you later."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Alex nodded, eyes shut.
"I'll be out in the waiting room."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Critter looked at the doctor. "Any bad news you tell me and not him." Critter growled. "Now how are we doing this, are you doing to give me some pain killer or am I good without it?"
The doctor stared at him incredulously. "You couldn't take this kind of pain."
Critter rolled his eyes. "I can to now get on with it." The doctor gather supplies and went to work.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Alex sat out in the waiting room.
He began murmuring to Mike aloud, which earned him some odd looks.
"Mike, he can't die on me too. C'mon pull some angel voodoo shit or something." He chuckled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Mike was beside him laughing, no one could see but he was. He kissed Alex's cheek. "I'll take care of him."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Alex could have sworn he heard laughter. Mike's laughter.
"Thank you." He whispered.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Mike winked before going into the operating room and siting with Critter, holding his hand and trying to get him through it.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:33 pm

This was really getting freaky. He felt Mike's angel almost everywhere he went.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Mike grinned as the doctor finished and deemed that he thought Critter was okay. He went back to his husband. "I owe him, he saved you....again." He hugged Alex, it sucked to be a ghost but he still got to see them.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Alex shivered as the air around him suddenly turned cold. He knew Mike was there.
"Love you." He said into the air.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next