Superere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Superere

Post by Jeff Jarrett on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:02 pm

((For Alberto Del Rio- I guess this still constitutes as AU... XD))

Vince couldn't help but smirk as Jeff kept his face as blank as he could possibly muster. "Well Jeff, ole Double J, isn't this something? Here you are again, with me, back where you've always belonged. The WWE is your home. You should know this by now. It was only a matter of time before I decided to buy your company out. Besides, you should be thanking me!" He reached out and squeezed his shoulder. "You were just a figure head. As useless as a king in a constitutional monarchy. You didn't really matter at all after the Carters stole the place from you."

Jeff's blue eyes narrowed slightly. He kept his thin lips pressed together as Vince continued.

"Well, I won't be running you raged old friend." Vince chuckled softly. "Oh no. I have a nice, cushy new role for you to play! You are going to be in character assistant of Alberto Del Rio- one of our rising Smackdown stars. His association with you will do wonders for his character development!"

Jeff cleared his throat slightly. It honestly didn't sound too bad, which was disconcerting. "So ahm his manager then?"

"No. You're his assistant. You will do whatever Alberto says to do on camera. Whatevvvver crazy thing he comes up with, you do! I'm sure he'll come up with a lot. The boy's smart! You'll appreciate his creativity, I'm sure." He slapped the blonde man on the back. "See you around Dub-J! Glad to have you back!"

Jeff stood watching as Vince's form swaggered away in his usual cocky walk. He clenched his teeth, trying so hard to swallow and angry stream of words that threatened to fire out of his mouth. He swallowed hard, letting Vince's words wash over him. It didn't matter if it was only on character- it would still make him look like a fool. He let out a slow, ragged breath, running his hands through his wavy blonde hair, clenching it in his fists before letting the strands free. He went to the bathroom to fix himself up, running his fingers through his blonde hair to fix it, straightening the collar of his dark red button down shirt, and fixed up his dark wash jeans. Jeff was all about first impressions.

Quietly he left the bathroom, heading down the empty hallway toward Alberto's dressing room. He cleared his throat one last time, forcing a smile on his face as he knocked on the door.
Jeff Jarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Superere

Post by Alberto Del Rio on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Alberto grinned to himself when he was informed of Vince's plans for his character. Having an assistant would certainly be fun. Oh, the things he had in mind...
He was sitting on the black, leather couch he had insisted be put in his dressing room. One leg tucked underneath him as the other hung lifelessly off the end of the cushion.
He was currently flipping mindlessly through the pages of a magazine, searching for anything interesting. But nothing caught his eye.
He looked up when he heard the knock at the door. A grin took over his features. This must be him. The condescending smirk stayed on his face as he strolled casually to the door. He turned the small knob and swung it open, revealing an older blonde man whom he immediately recognized. He had not been informed of who would be his assistant, just that he was getting one. Hmm, the famous Jeff Jarrett... not bad.
"So, you are my assistant?" He said as he scanned the older man.
Alberto Del Rio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:49 pm

When the door opened, Jeff's eyes widened in surprise. He caught glimpses of Alberto before, but nothing ever lived up to meeting someone in person. For one thing, the other man had a whole half a foot on him height wise. He had to look up at him in order to look him in the eye.

"Yes, ahm your official assistant. Ahm Jeff Jarrett, Double J, Dub-J, JJ- whatever ya'll want to call me. Ah've got a several nicknames. It's nice to meet you, Alberto. Ah look forward to workin' with you." He stuck his hand out for Alberto to shake. If anything, Jeff was cordial and polite- especially when meeting someone for the first time.

He glanced around the taller man into his dressing room, eying the big leather sofa. He wrinkled his nose- he never got anything like that the last time he was in the WWE. He never got any championship other than the tag titles or the intercontinental belt either, but that was a different argument for a different day. "They... let you have that in your dressin' room? Wow. They really must be impressed with you. Well, ahm happy to help elevate your career in whatever way ah can. Ah've got a promoter mind in a wrestler's body, so use me to the best of your ability an' ah bet you'll be wearin' the heavyweight strap in no time." Jeff smiled up at him. If anything he was going to try and make the best of this.
Jeff Jarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberto Del Rio on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Alberto gave one of his trademark, dazzling smiles as he saw how Jeff seemed surprised at his size.

His nose crinkled slightly as if in disgust, but he reached out and took Jeff's hand in his own.
"I'm Alberto Del Rio. But you, you already knew that." He gave a small wink as usual as he shook the man's hand.

"Of course, I'm allowed to have that here. What's the problem? Weren't you? Well, maybe, just maybe, you don't have that natural, god given talent that I was blessed with." He patted the shorter man's back.

"Well, where are my manners? Come in." He turned around and walked back to his couch, gesturing for Jeff to follow.
Alberto Del Rio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Jeff's upper lip twitched slightly, but he kept the forced smile on his face. "Oh trust me, it's 'cause ya'll are tall. That adds an extra zero to your pay check at the end of the day regardless of talent- or a leather couch." He gave him a smirk and strolled on into the room.

He put his hands on his ample hips, appraising the area. He clicked his tongue and nodded his head in approval. "Ah suppose since we're gonna be workin' together from now on, we should discuss how this angle's goin' to go. Ahm aware Vince has left creative control up to you. However, ah'd appreciate a heads up so ah know what ahm gettin' into out there." He drawled out in his thick southern accent as he dragged his hand over the dresser.
Jeff Jarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberto Del Rio on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Alberto's eyes narrowed slightly for a moment but he quickly perked back up.
"Oh, I have something planned."
He sat back down on the couch, smiling. He reached down over the arm of the couch and grabbed a large zipup bag. He quickly undid the zipper and peeked inside. Sure enough there was the outfit as he'd planned.
He tossed the bag at Jeff with a quick wink.
"I think you'll like that. If you need a different size, I'll be more than happy to go get it." He smirked.
Alberto Del Rio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 pm

He smirked at the narrowed eyes, but that soon faded as well once Alberto said he did have something ready.

Jeff caught the bag and looked inside. Inside was a black and silver mariachi costume. He pulled out the black jacket with all the silver embroidery on it, running his hand over the fine detail. The expression on his face was unreadable as he examined the rest of the outfit. Sure enough, there was a hat and that quickly wound up on his head. He quietly, and with great reverence, put the hat on.

"No, it'll fit." He said quickly as he fixed his hair under the big hat. "Ah... do you want me to try this on now? Does this mean ah can play mah guitar as well?" He tried to keep his voice even, but the excitement was too hard to keep down.
Jeff Jarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberto Del Rio on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Alberto examined Jeff as he looked at the outfit. He frowned slightly. He was hoping for some sort of reaction but Jeff's expression was completely unreadable.

Then he swore he heard excitement in the man's voice. Disgust? That was acceptable. Nerves? Reluctance? He'd expected that. But excitement? He was certainly a strange man.

"I was going to suggest you play the guitar anyway if you knew how. And yes, bathroom is over there." He said, gesturing to a door behind him, shaking his head, confused.
Alberto Del Rio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:43 am

"Okay!" Again failing to save face, Jeff quickly entered the bathroom to try the outfit on. Unbeknown to Alberto, and to most who knew Jeff, he still enjoyed wearing ridiculous outfits. He never quite got over it, despite the change in gimmicks over the years. He fluffed out the jacket, getting each piece of the outfit out of the bag. Hopefully it fit.

Moments later, he strolled on out wearing the completed outfit. The pants with their slightly flared cuffs and slim cut fit hugged every part of Jeff's sleek lower body. The silver trim on the black material stood out, sparkling slightly as the older blonde ran his hands down them.

He adjusted the decorated jacket and belt buckle- he never worn anything quite like this, and he was honestly surprised at how good it looked on him. After an adjustment to the hat, he turned around to face Alberto. "Well? What do you think? And you're in luck, I DO know how to play the guitar. However, given one of the main aspects of my character is that I do enjoy smashing them over the heads of people, I could do that for you. Provided you actually want me to do that... You'll have to let me know so I can bring a prop guitar down to the ring." Jeff's demeanor never faltered, it was as if he wasn't even wearing something so ridiculous and was back in his jeans.
Jeff Jarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberto Del Rio on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Alberto stared, perplexed as Jeff darted into the bathroom.
Was he really that excited about the outfit? He chuckled softly.

Alberto glanced up when Jeff came back in the room.
He could not deny, Jeff did look good in that outfit. Alberto hadn't thought it possible to make a mariachi costume look anything less than laughable but Jeff proved him wrong.

Of course he'd never admit that. Alberto Del Rio was never wrong.

"Yes... that will work." He found the idea of Jeff smashing guitars over people's heads quite funny. It'd certainly be different.
Alberto Del Rio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:10 pm

"Oh good! Ah always liked doin' that... It's funny, an' hell- people will be expectin' a guitar shot here an' there given that ah've done im' mah whole career." He played with one of the golden strands hanging down from the hat with a big smile.

He strolled over to where Alberto was, laying his arm on the back of the couch as he scanned the younger man's face. "So... are we doin' this thing tonight? The angle, ah mean? I jus' need to know so ah can get prepared. Ah don't like goin' out there lookin' green or confused." He shifted his position a little so that he was resting both arms on the back of the couch, sticking out his hips just a bit to make his position easier to stand.

"Listen, Alberto- can ah call ya Al? Ah want this to work. This could be a really funny gimmick that'll really elevate your persona, and ahm more than willin' to do that for ya. We jus' gotta work together, ya get me?" He asked and stuck out his hand for Alberto to shake.
Jeff Jarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberto Del Rio on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Alberto couldn't help but smile at Jeff's happiness in the outfit. It was strange, but he looked similar to a child with that grin on his face.
Alberto eyed Jeff warily as he came over to stand near him, leaning on the couch.
"Yes, I was planning on starting this angle tonight. And don't worry about going out there confused. I'll be sure to explain everything."
He paused as the hand was extended to him. He scanned Jeff's face and body, everything about him before hesitantly taking it in his own hand.
"Al is fine, I do want this to work out. So, I'd rather not argue with you all the time. " He nodded slowly.
Alberto Del Rio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:31 pm

"Ah don't want to argue with ya either. I know Vince is... trying to get to me, an' in away ah understand that." He sighed. "He wants to make me suffer, but he can't win if we actually get along. He must have forgotten somewhere along the line that ahm not like the other guys. I try to get along with most people, no matter what the situation is. An' he also forgot that unlike him, when I had mah own company, ah liked helpin' people build their careers." He shook Alberto's hand.

"Though... I don't think you'll need much help Al. Ya got the look, the style, the attitude. You'll go far. With me as your manager? You'll have the main event strap over your shoulder like that." He snapped his fingers. "Trust me. Ahm the son of a promoter, ah know all the tricks. So... What time do we gotta be out there, Al?"
Jeff Jarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberto Del Rio on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:42 am

Alberto sighed as he eyed Jeff for a moment. He usually wasn't this kind... but this man was so overly friendly. It was amusing in a way. But he felt like his usual "I'm better than you attitude" would not work with this man...
Plus, the old statement "flattery gets you nowhere" was not true in Alberto's book. Flattery worked wonders with him.
"Well, I believe we have to go out at around eight thirty and...." He glanced at the clock. "That's in around twenty minutes." He nodded.
Alberto Del Rio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:23 pm

"Twenty minutes, huh? So there's no sense in changin' out of this outfit then." There came a knock at the door, and then without waiting for a 'come in', Vince strolled right on in.

"Well, Alberto! I see you've got your new manager broken in in that 'snazzy' new outfit!" Vince clapped his hands eagerly. "How are you feeling there, Jeff?" He asked with a smug smile.

"Great Vince! Ah love stuff like this. Could do with some more sequins though, ah think." Jeff admired the embroidered sleeve of the jacket. "But ah suppose the subtly is a nice change."

Vince's smile faltered slightly. "I see. Why don't you go run and get your charge some coffee? My treat." He forked a couple of bucks to Jeff who eagerly took the money.

"Alright, ah'll be right back then!" He said cheerfully and left the change room.

Once they were alone, Vince scowled. "He doesn't look miserable enough. Why doesn't he look miserable enough?! I want you to make his life HELL Alberto. Because if it's anyone who can, it's you and that's why I gave him to you. There's a big fat bonus in it for you if you can make it happen."
Jeff Jarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum