Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge.

4 posters

Go down

Challenge. Empty Challenge.

Post by Ted DiBiase Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:36 am

Okay, I have tried this once on here and it didn't work, I had to discontinue it. But I do love these type of threads so I am challenging you to do one with me and finish it. I have no problem finishing it, I have done them on my own before.

Any ways, what you do is pick a word and write a little sentence about your character and his lover that the word sort of sums up or prompts, you do fifty of them. So I would do one then you would. Here is an example.

1. Melt: Alex Riley was the only person that could kiss Mike and make him melt.

2. Away: Mike was never away too long, maybe a day or so but to Alex it felt like forever.

3. Making Love: Mike had never thought of sex as making love, that is until Alex made love to him. Alex righted Mike when he said they were "Fucking". The sex was not just screwing it was much more; it was tender and passionate, loving.

4. Taco: Mike would never understand why Alex liked taco's so much, he sometimes Mike wondered if he loved taco's more than him. Alex would roll his eyes and say "These taste great," then he would whisper in Mike's ear "But I'd rather taste you."

5. Slam: Alex turned away, jaw clenched and hands bawling into fists. He didn't imagine that wince, or the pained look on Mike's face when his back met the mat.

6. Eyes: Mike's eyes were reviling. Alex could always tell what Mike was feeling through his eyes. That's why when Alex asked if he and Morrison had ever had anything Alex knew Mike was lying when his answer was a quiet "No."

7. Exaggerate: When Mike ran into his and Alex's shared hotel room screaming something about Chris Irvine and Adam Copeland having sex in the showers after the show, Alex said he was exaggerating and brushed him off. He didn't believe him until he seen Adam and Chris walking down the hall together; Adam walked, Chris limped.

8. Hurt: Alex couldn't deny the guilt he felt when he looked into Mike's eyes and seen the hurt and betrayal in the icy blues, it didn't he knowing he was the one who put them there.

9. Swagger: Alex didn't like Jake Hagger, not after knowing about how he broke Mike's heart. Only thing good about it was now Mike was his and Alex wasn't about to let him go.

10. Dance: As much as Alex loved to watch Mike dance he didn't like to take him dancing. The reason for that being because when Mike danced all eyes were on him, undressing him, wanting him, and Alex didn't like it.

11. Burry: Mike had tripped and fallen down two flights of stairs after walking into a room and seeing someone who looked strangely like Alex and John Cena making out in the locker room. Mike had run out of the room with blurry eyes and he arrived at the hospital with 4 broken ribs.

12. Pill: Mike didn't like taking pills; it always seemed that after he took them he threw up because they caught in his throat. But when Mike gat a hernia and needed pain pills, because without them it seemed like every time he moved he would whimper or make some pained face, Alex wouldn't take no for an answer. Mike would take the damn pills or Alex would force them down his throat.

13. Scowl: Alex wanted to laugh at the scowl he received from Mike when he mentioned that Daniel Bryan had made him tap at least 2 or 3 times now.

14. Company: Alex, most of the time preferred to be alone. But now that he has been with Mike he would rather be doing anything as long as he had Mike for company.

15. Beatles: Mike looked at Alex like he had two heads when he said he did like The Beatles.

16. Cold: It didn't matter what the temperature the room was, if Alex wasn't there to snuggle with him Mike was cold.

17. Silver: Silver was the color of the ring Mike wore on his and Alex's three year anniversary. Soon the ring was replaced with a golden band.

18. Mine: Mike was surprised when Alex stood in front of the whole RAW locker room and announced that "Mike Mizanin is mine and anyone who touches him besides me will fuck know what its like to be Mr. Lorena Boppit." Then further surprised Mike by kissing him right then on the spot.

19. Quiver: Mike's lips quivered as Alex shook his head and walked out the door.

20. Love: Before Alex met Mike Mizanin, he didn't know what it felt like to be in love.

21. Mute: Mike didn't see or talk to anyone for two days after Alex was eliminated.

22. Medicine: To Mike it was amazing how Alex didn't mind taking medicine but he refused to try the soup he just cooked.

23. Chocolate: Alex tasted like chocolate and something all Alex. And that's Mike's excuse after he kisses him in front of the whole locker room. "Sorry, I was craving chocolate babe."

24. Wobble: Mike's knees wobbled as he walked down the aisle to stand beside his groom.

25. Blue: Blue looked good on Mike but Alex was perfectly fine when Mike adorned no clothing while he is lying helplessly under him.

26. Rose: Mike came to the hotel room only to find 4 red roses sitting on the bed. One for every year they had been together.

27. Headache: Mike didn't get migraines often but when he did they were horrible. The only thing that could sooth Mike was a dark room and his lovers gentle touch.

28. Embrace: Mike had never felt as safe has he does when he is in Alex's strong protective arms.

29. Angel: Alex didn't believe in happy endings, until he met his angel.

30. Rain: Mike was afraid of thunder storms, Alex made sure Mike was never alone during a storm. Only one night since Mike had been with Alex, Alex left him alone in a storm. Mike's car wreaked.

31. Peppise: Alex wondered if it was possible for CM Punk to even like Peppise more than Mike.

32. Scar: It bothered Alex how many scars Mike had.

33. Grimace: Mike couldn't help but grimace when Jake glared at him, even though Alex was right beside him.

34. Surgery: Alex was a nervous wreck the night of Mike's surgery.

35. Smile: Mike's smile was to die for, and sometimes Alex felt like he would die for it.

36. Tear Stain: Alex couldn't tell what had happened when Mike went to talk to Jake but from the tear stains on Mike's face, it wasn't good.

37. Mouth: Mike's mouth was good for more than talking smack. Alex found this out quickly.

38. Dark: In the dark of night, if you listen closely at the door of Mike and Alex's room, you hear soft words mingled with pants and moans.

39. Disowned: Alex cried for Mike when his parents disowned him for being in love with another man.

40. Rough: Alex was never rough with Mike, even while passionate love was being made, and especially never during a fight.

41. Iphone: Mike seemed to be on that Iphone all the time. One of the reasons for this being what if Alex need his and Mike didn't answer.

42. Guitar: Mike loved to play guitar, he was really good at it too. In fact he was so good he wrote a song for Alex it was entitled "Arms Around Me"

43. Concern: Every time Mike went out to that ring, Alex couldn't help but worry.

44. Strength: Alex was livid when Daniel Bryan hurt Mike. Mike was depressed because there was a possibility he couldn't compete Sunday. Alex just told him he knew Mike was strong and it took more strength be knocked down and stand again rather than stay standing. The next day when Mike asked Daniel why blacked his eye, Daniel mutter a quick "I fell." And scurried away.

45. Smooth: Alex's skin was smooth and soft to the touch, except for his hands; which told a story about years of hard work.

46. Hot: Even though Alex and Mike were almost exactly the same, Mike was almost always cold, Alex was almost always hot. Why is Alex always hot? Mike makes him hot and Alex is almost always with Mike.

47. Band: Alex cradled the gold band, identical to his own and cried; remembering the last words he had said to his Mikey.

48. Afraid: Mike was never afraid as long as Alex was around.

49. Trouble: Mike didn't know why they were in trouble until they got to McMahons office and he calmly asked why they couldn't wait until they got back to the hotel room for sex.

50. Precious: As Alex gazed down at Mike, who's head was on his chest, soft snores emitting from him, Alex decided Mike was the most precious thing he ever had in his life.

Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Challenge. Empty Re: Challenge.

Post by Jeff Hardy Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:31 pm

I could do a Teddy/Cody one with you Smile
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

https://slashcentral.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Challenge. Empty Re: Challenge.