Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Nominations

4 posters

Go down

December Nominations Empty December Nominations

Post by Kevin Riley Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:04 am

It is now time to nominate your fellow members for awards based on their work here. Please nomination a person, character, couple or topic in the following categories:

Member Of The Month
Most Active Member
Pairing of the Month:
Character Of the Month
Most Exciting Topic
Cutest Topic

Please, when giving your nominations, give us a one or two sentence explanation of why you nominated the person, character, couple, or topic you did. You ARE allowed to nominate yourself and the characters you play.
Kevin Riley
Kevin Riley

Back to top Go down

December Nominations Empty Re: December Nominations

Post by Mike Mizanin Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:36 am

Member Of The Month: Hannah, because she is always here and willing to do just about any thread.

Most Active Member: Me, not because I wanna win at all, actually I usually wouldn't nominate me but I get in trouble for being on so much Embarassed

Pairing of the Month: Husky Harris/ Joe Hening because they were just so cute together. And preggo Joe stole my heart.

Character Of the Month: The Miz, he is the WWE Champ now and he is AWESOME!

Most Exciting Topic: Misfit/Fall For You, I just loved those threads

Cutest Topic: Story Of The Year, kid Alex and Ted are too cute<3
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick McGuire Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Member Of The Month: Savannah, because she does anything with anyone even if she doesn't like the idea <3

Most Active Member: Me or Savannah, we are addicted to this siteee Razz

Pairing of the Month: Mike Mizanin/Zack Ryder I just loved this pairing so much

Character Of the Month: The Miz, he is the WWE Champ now and he is AWESOME!

Most Exciting Topic: Misfit/Fall For You! I adore them. Mikey getting raped by his own father, drew getting raped, getting pregnant with the rapists child, turning into a total crybaby:P, getting raped AGAIN (by a ghost!) then getting an exorcism. Now what is not exciting about that!? Very Happy

Cutest Topic: Story of the Year, I love doing threads with kidss hehe Smile
Rick McGuire
Rick McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Punk Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:47 am

Member Of The Month: Savannah, because she do anything and she took care of me while Jeffy was gone. Plus she interduced me to the fifty words challenge.
Most Active Member: Savannah or Hannah because their always on when i get on.
Pairing of the Month: Chris Jericho/CM Punk, because i fell in love with the pairing
Character Of the Month: The Miz, he's been thought a lot in a lot of threads. plus he's the champ.
Most Exciting Topic: Let him cry, because you get Mike getting pregnant and almost losing the baby, evil ex's and Jay's brother kisses Mike.
Cutest Topic: Meant to be, its a sweet thread with some heart wrenching moments.

CM Punk
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down