Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Number..

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just A Number.. - Page 6 Empty Re: Just A Number..

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:15 am

Zac was trembling as he was carried down to the living room. Everyone was talking.
"Daddy, I love you." Was the first thing Zac said.
"I love you too baby..."
Zac wanted to hear that. He didn't want that to be the last time he said it to him...
"Um, everyone, listen please. I have something to say...." Zac said, waiting for everyone's attention.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 am

Kevin sighed, wrapping his arms around Zac's waist, cradling him to his chest and daring anyone with his eyes to raise a hand to his baby.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:20 am

"Yeah I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I'm pregnant." Zac said blunlty.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 am

Kevin made sure he was positioned where no one could reach Zac. Mike stared in shock his mouth moving bu no words coming out and Biddy... Well he snickered and shook his head.
"Yeah right, nice one."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:25 am

Rick and Alex's faces were identical. There faces shocked, blinking.
"Who's the father?" Rick asked incredulously.
"Biddy, I'm not kidding. Wish I was but i'm not." He tossed the positive test at Biddy.
"Daddy.... Quincy. Quincy McDaniels is the father."
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:28 am

Mike cursed, going to stand with Kevin and Zac just in case it was needed.
"Alright everyone stay calm..."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:56 am

Everyone watched as Rick's face changed. From angry, to shocked, to confused, then back to angry.
"What?! He touched another one of my fucking babies! I'll fucking murder him!"
"NO! Daddy no! It... It wasn't rape. It was more than willing...."
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:06 am

Kevin nodded.
"Rick you are not to fucking touch him. You will calm down..."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:30 am

"Let me up momma. Whatever he does, if he does anything, I deserve." Zac stood and made his way over to his father.
"Daddy, I dated him for a month. On our one month anniversary he made love to me." He made sure to emphasize 'made love.' "Everyone knew we'd been dating. Well, momma, memaw and Biddy. I swore on momma's health I would stay a virgin until I was sixteen but I broke the promise only days later." Zac bit his lip. "I felt so bad I stopped sneaking out to see him every night. That was three months ago and I haven't seen him since. Now Iam pregnant with his child..." Zac braced himself for whatever was to come and sure enough a large hand came down across his face with so much force it knocked him off his feet. The walls he had been trying to build for the past few months came crashing down around him, as did the tears. That just pushed him over the edge. He began sobbing. Heart breaking, chest wracking sobs, tears pouring down his cheeks.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Kevin was up and in Rick face within seconds. He was so close there noses touched as he stared his lover down. He pushed Rick back, not too hard because he didnt wanna hurt him with the cancer and all but he would nit take this laying down. "Rick! You fucking put your hands on my baby one more fucking time, im going to knock that fuck outta you!" He took a breath, falling back on his weak legs. "Mother fucker you wanna hit someone you hit me! You dont raise your hand to Zac!" He pulled his baby into his arms, rocking him back and forth.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Rick's cancer had progressed a lot, getting worse. HE was fuming now and that only made him wheeze.
"Fine. I'm sorry for hitting Zac. But I will hit that bastard as soon as I get my hands on him." Rick seethed.
"NO!" Zac screeched through the tears. "He is the father of my fucking child apparently and if you hurt him... if you hurt him you don't want to know what I'll fucking do..." Zac's eyes were dark and narrowed at his father.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Kevin was in Zac's face now.
"And you fucking watch your mouth Zachary!" Kevin sighed, shaking his head.
"You two with hug, and love eachother or neither of you will wanna be around me for God knows how long so..." He shoved Zac into Rick's chest.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Rick looked as if he was disgusted with his son.
"Can't believe you let him touch you like that..." IT wasn't clear because Rick was muttering to himself but Zac swore he heard the word whore...
"Oh hell no!" Zac exclaimed. "Daddy, how old were you when you fucked someone for the first time?" Zac snapped. He knew the answer to this.
"Zacary that hasnothing to do with this..." Rick shook his head.
"Momma do you even know?" He paused. "He was thirteen! So if I'm a whore for letting my boyfriend MAKE LOVE to me then he is no better."
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Kevin just stared at them, shaking his head.
"You are both....just...." He didn't know what to say and Mike knew this was the time to get everyone away from Kevin before he had a fit.
But it was too late.
"Zac you know what! This is not about that! This is about you, Quincy, babies and your virginity! You just had to bring that up! No I didnt know what but then again I dont know anything! I know I am not perfect but I was a virgin until I was seventeen! I know I have never brought shit up to just fuck you your head liek you just did to me! Thank you for that Zac, really! Thank you for giving me that wonderful bit of knowledge that I just NEEDED to know." Kevin got in his face, fuming, his face red. "Fuck both of you! Okay! Im not dealing with this shit! And Rick, you dont call him a whore! Your brother is a whore! YOU were a whore, My Mother is a whore and if I wanna be I can go be a whore! You dont call people that! You just dont! You both fucking make me sick, sick to my fucking stomach just looking at the two of you while you go one with this! Yeah Rick, he FUCKED Quincy! Yeah Zac, he dont like it. GET OVER IT! Your not helping by sitting here and being petty bitches." Kevin picked up the glass Mike was drinking out of and threw it at the wall, shattering it. Kevin rolled out the front door, it slammed shut behind him.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Zac sat there shaking for a moment before standing and walking out the door. He wasn't following his mother. He didn't want to see anyone right now. But there was one person he HAD to see... He didn't know what Quincy had been up to. Did he have a new girl or boyfriend? Had he moved on like nothing? Had he not given Zac a single thought or tear since he had left? Or worse, had he turned back into that old monster?
Even if he had... Zac knew, he just knew Quincy wouldn't hurt him... he could feel it.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Quincy was just getting home from work. His job at the strip joint wasn't until later. He laid in his bed, a bottle if whiskey on his bed side table. Zac's picture laid on the table along with the picture he had drawn, framed and standing with it. Quincy was not drunk, he only took a few sips. No he was depressed, he was laying in the dark, he was alone and he was silently crying. Aaron was on the couch, trembling lightly as he listened to his father.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Zac was shaking with fear and the silent sobs that escaped his mouth as he tentatively knocked on the door.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Aaron answered it, his face turning into a sneer as he immediately slammed the door in Zac's face. It was all Zac's fault his father was so upset.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Zac blinked
"Aaron I'l leave in two seconds, I just need to say two words!" He called desperately. But maybe it was better if Quincy didn't know...
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:51 pm

"Fuck you McGuire! You fuck him and then up and leave! He was just doing good! He loved you! He loves you! And you do that to him! Thats all you wanted wasnt it! As soon as you got it you up and split!"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:53 pm

"Fine... just pass on the message please, or don't... I don't know... I'm pregnant. Bye then..." Zac sighed and turned around.
He just wanted to see that face, eyes so caring... hear that deep, soothing voice telling him it was okay, feeling those strong arms around him that only reassured the words...
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:55 pm

The door was slung open and Aaron grabbed his arm.
"What?" He asked, his voice softer.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:57 pm

"I'm pregnant Aaron... your dad is the father." Zac looked down at his feet.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Aaron was quiet, crossing his arms as h looked Zac over critically.
"You stopped coming. He got depressed....He has been crying.....Why did you up and leave like that?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Zac sighed, attempting to wipe his eyes.
"It's.... really complicated Aaron..."
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next