Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Higgy Hinderson

Go down

Higgy Hinderson Empty Higgy Hinderson

Post by Higgy Hinderson Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Higgy Hinderson Ian-so10
Higgy Hinderson
As Played By: Savannah

Favorite Parings: Higgy/Biddy, Higgy/Critter
Pairings I'd Try: Higgy/Rick or Higgy/Alex
Pairings I Wouldn't Touch With a Ten Foot Pole: Higgy/Aaron
Topics I Like: Angst, Horror, Tragedy, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Smut?: Yes! I love me some Smut!

How I Write This Character (Sample and/or Description):
Higgy sat with his head down, waiting to see if Biddy would forgive him. They had a fight and wouldn't you know it? Higgy had lost it. He had medication he should be taking for it but he didn't want to. He wanted to control it by himself, he didn't need that medicine but he did and everyone knew it.

Biddy sighed, looking up at his lover with a small smile, the bruise on his cheek shining in the light. "Okay Higgster....I know you can't help it...."
Higgy's head snapped up, his face controlled in relief but great remorse for the bruise on Biddy cheek. "Im so sorry Biddy Bird..." He mumbled as he pulled the smaller man into his arms, rocking his back and forth.

"You need to start taking those pills thought Higgy." Biddy pulled back and combed his fingers through Higgy's dark brown hair. Higgy shook his head furiously. "No. I wont....Im not crazy..."
"I know your not crazy Higgy but your not normal..."
"No! Im superman damnit, im not normal. I will get a grip on this all without my pills. I will take care of you Biddy." He nodded, biting his lip as Biddy chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"Im sure you will Higgy...Im sure you will...."
Higgy Hinderson
Higgy Hinderson

Back to top Go down