Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel McDaniels

Go down

Gabriel McDaniels Empty Gabriel McDaniels

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Hollywood whore passed out on the floor
I'm sorry but the party's over

Gabriel smiled slyly as a waited handed him a drink.
"This is from the gentleman over there." He pointed to a handsome man at the other side of the bar who shot Gabriel a grin and a wink, making a "Come hither" motion with his fingers.
Gabriel raised a brow at the man, sipping his drink as he crossed his legs. He thought about it for a moment. Only about how he would go about this, there was no question of whom he was going home with tonight. Minutes later he smirked and mouthed to the fine man. "Come get me." The man was tall and fit, that much was obvious as he stood. He had natural blondish brown hair, his eyes an emerald green that seemed to glimmer as he got closer to Gabriel.
This man was dangerous, a bad boy who never stuck around for long. But that was okay, Gabriel was a sexy whore who would spend one night and be gone before the sun came up.

Cocaine nose and trendy clothes, gotta send her to rehab
She found out she's got no soul but it really doesn't bother her
White trash queen, American dream, oh what a role model
Throwing a fit, making a scene like no tomorrow

Once the man got closer to Gabriel, it was apparent he would get what he wanted tonight. The boy was sexy as fuck, straightened black hair, skin tight leather clothes, butterfly tattoo on his hip, clearly visible above his low riding pants. A whore in his own right, eyes colder than the thin ice he was on with his family. It was said that the eyes were a gateway into a person's soul. If you looked into the uncaring, cruel, cold eyes of Gabriel McDaniel's, it would be com,e apparent he had no soul.
"Hey." He sat on the stool beside Gabriel. Gabriel smiled at him but said nothing, he just nodded.
"Im Kendrick." He placed a hand high up on Gabriel's thigh.
Gabriel picked up his napkin, and stole a pencil from the bartender.
Gabriel He wrote and his neat scrawl.
"Not much of a talker I take it?"
Gabriel shook his head, his hair falling into his face.
"Can you say your place?"
Gabriel shook his head no, writing more on his napkin.
How about yours?
The man grinned and nodded, slapping a hundred on the table, grinning as Gabriel stood up, his hips swinging as he walked through the club.
They were almost out the door when another boy, looking the same agree as Gabriel. He glared at Kendrick, taking Gabriel roughly by the arm.
"Gabriel! Where are you going?"
Gabriel glared at him, yanking his arm away and sticking his hand in the boys face, his bird finger out and ready.
The boy tried one more time to make Gabriel stop, go home but Gabriel shoved him off, taking Kendrick's hand and leading him out the door, leaving Riley, his older brother standing alone in the club, staring with sad eyes.

Can't take it no more, I'm sorry but the party's over
The talk of the town is she's going down
I'm sorry but the party's over now

Gabriel had no heart, he didnt give a damn so it didnt matter who was over him, thrusting into him, calling his name or coming inside of him. Gabriel loved sex, it took the pain away from a short time. But if he had been paying attention, he would know that Kendrick was wearing no condom. Sure he didnt always make them wear condoms but had he knew he was ovulating he would had made sure the man wore one. But he didn't know so he didn't care. He was spiraling down, into the dark nothingness. The sex was great, it lated for a long while and they did it multiple times. Still though, by the time Kendrick woke up, Gabriel was gone, as was his clothes and a hundred dollars from his wallet. But even though, Kendrick wasn't mad, he laughed.
Gabriel deserved the money after the once in a life time sex they had last night. Kendrick laid back down and fell back asleep while Gabriel was sneaking into his home.

Awake by noon, drunk by four, sucked up in the showbiz
You're so lame, you're such a bore I wanna kick your teeth in
Plastic smile to match your style, we can tell you've got a face lift
You're so vain, oh so vile, you're a number one hit

Riley was waiting up for his brother. He wore a deep frown as Gabriel jumped in through the window.
"Where were you?"
A shrug.
"Gabriel...."
The boy ignored him, getting into bed and falling asleep as if Riley wasn't there and in his mind, Riley really wasn't. The boy got up and went down stairs to tell his mother and father.
By the time Gabriel was up at four that day, they were waiting for him.
"Hey baby..." Zac greeted his son worriedly.
Gabriel gave a fake smile, showing his kiss bruised lips.
Quincy stood up, standing face to face with Gabriel.
"Where had you been?"
Gabriel did his hand signs, simply stating he was out.
"Out where?"
None of his business.
"You know what? Get up to your room, I dont wanna see you."
Gabriel smiled, rolling his eyes and swiftly strolling out the door and to his room, jumping from the window.
They all knew he wouldn't actually be there when Zac went up to see him an hour later but what they didnt expect for his things to be cleared out too.

Can't take it no more, I'm sorry but the party's over

Gabriel had left, moved in with a friend of his that worked as a prostitute. And thats how he got a job, working with his friend. He was doing fine until he started being sick three months later. He went to a doctor.
He was pregnant.
He didn't know who the father was.
He was alone.
No family.
No husband.
No boyfriend.
No REAL friend.
Alone.
So he started looking, getting maternal tests done.
He checked everyone. No one matched.
But then he heard he was three months along.
Kendrick.

The cameras are gone and nobody screams
She couldn't survive her fifteen minutes of fame
Her friends are all gone, she's going insane
She'll never survive without the money and fame

Gabriel found himself outside the door of Kendrick's home. He knocked softly, his eyes shooting around nervously. A women opened the door, she was familiar...
Jessie.
Long blond hair, bright blue eyes and bright pink lips, a belly bulging as if she too had a life inside her.
"Hello?" He asked, smiling.
Gabriel had a piece of paper with him, along with a pen.
Can I see Kendrick?
She raised a brow but nodded, stepping into the house. Moments later the man Gabriel knew as Kendrick came to the door.
"Gabriel right?" He crossed his arms. "What do you want?"
Im pregnant. Your baby.
Kendrick read it over and over again before shaking his head.
"No. I have a fiancé, a pregnant one at that. What me and you had, it was a one night stand, a rebound because me and my girl were fighting. I....I wont be daddy for you. I wont let you ruin my life. No." He shook his head again.
Gabriel stared, his eyes wide and hurt, the first signs of him actually having emotion.
Okay.
He didn't try and argue, he just turned and went back home.....All alone.

It's all going down the drain
Down the drain, down the drain
Down the drain, down the drain

Gabriel was all alone now. He was pregnant, going to have a baby, and he had no family or lover to speak of. Sure he had some money from work but with a child he had to think about someone other than himself. What would have a prostitute for a mom do to a child? He didn't know what to do....He....
He wanted his momma....
For the first time in years, Gabriel curled up on his bed and he cried. He cried for the horrible life he was leading. He cried for the lover he never had. He cried for the family he had pushed away and left. He cried because he was pregnant. He cried for the baby he would bring into the world.
He cried because he was utterly all alone.

Gabriel stood at his parents house, taking a deep breath has he gently rubbed his now swollen stomach.
He knocked on the door. It only took a second for the door to open, revealing his mother.
Zac gasped, staring at his baby...
"Momma....." Gabriel whimpered. It had been his first and only word.
Zac was not a cry baby, he kept things bottled up for the most part but his baby...was okay...his baby was home...
He sobbed as he pulled Gabriel to his chest.
"My baby!.....Gabriel...." He noticed the stomach, he knew, he was upset but his baby was back in his arms again.
That made everything okay.
He would take care of him, he would help Gabriel through.
"D-Do you know who the daddy is?"
a nod.
"Have you told him?"
Another nod.
"He wont have it?"
A third nod.
"Oh baby..."

Gabriel was huge, his stomach swollen. He was nine months already, the baby was healthy....
His beautiful baby girl.
They knew he would go into labor soon but they didnt think it would be as soon as they got home from the doctors. They had to head back to the hospital, Quincy driving, Zac in the back, holding Gabriel close, taking the place his lover should have taken if he had a decent one.
Gabriel was trying to do better, he moved back home and quit his job. But now he would have a kid, he could be a whore, he couldnt do anything like that anymore and Zac was making sure he didn't. Zac was being a good momma like everyone knew he was. Even though Gabriel had been so horrible to them all, they were family and Gabriel was their baby.
They forgave him and took him back in.

Wake up, the party's over
Wake up, the party's over now

Thirty six and a half hours later, Gabriel looked down at the tiny bundle of pink in his arms. The room full of his family and as he looked at them all, tears in his eyes, he knew it would all be okay.....

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, honey......
Gabriel McDaniels Picnik10
Angel Precious McDaniel's
Angel Precious McDaniel's

Back to top Go down