Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 2 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:41 pm

"In an hour or two if its urgent..." He sighed, biting his lip as he kissed Mike's temple.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 2 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Lane took one look at his baby and nodded.
"Its urgent. Ill see you soon."
He hung up.
"Get dressed baby..."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:52 pm

"Okay." She beamed and ran off, putting on her favorite green t-shirt and a pair of faded, ripped, blue jeans, tying her hair in a tight ponytail.
(http://www.extremecostumes.com/HB248FJ.jpg)
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Lane just put on a blakc tank top and some faded genes, brushing his hair and he was ready to walk out the door.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Lindsay wanted to make a good first impression on her mother and his family. So she was looking her best.
Alex had woken Mike and told him Lane was coming over but Mike could watch them the whole time to make sure they didn't touch each other. He got dressed and waited.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Mike didn't like it but he sat back and watched as Lane pulled up in the drive way.
He looked at Lindsay.
"Stay until I call you."
He got out.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:02 pm

She pouted but nodded, staying in her seat.
Alex nervously walked outside in a hoodie and jeans. Lindsay watched her mother with a grin from the car.
"What is it Lane...?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 pm

"I have somone who wants to meet you and wont leave me alone about it so...We have a kid together. You were pregnant. You didnt know, you fell that one time...She was gone that quick. She wants to meet you Boo." He looked back at her and nodded.
"Well C'mon
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Lindsay nervously got out of the car and approached her parents, smiling softly.
Alex was silent, jaw dropping as he saw her. She was beautiful... perfect mixture of both her parents.
"My god..."
"Hi momma..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Lane nodded, wrapping an arm around her.
"Alex...This is Lindsay."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:09 pm

"And she's.... ours?"
He was a mother... four words he never thought he'd say...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:13 pm

"Yeah Boo, she was inside you, you are her momma...You lost her and neither of us knew it. That one time you were sick and fell down the stairs..."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:16 pm

"Oh... oh god..." He eyed her before opening his arms for a hug. She smiled brightly and hugged him.
"I've always wanted to meet you momma..."
"You could have... I just didn't know about you..." He sighed softly
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Mike raised a brow, looking out the window.
Lane was quiet, rubbing the back of his neck.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Alex bit his lip as he kissed the young girl's forehead and let go of her.
"I... I need to show her to Mike." He sighed. "I want to see my baby..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 pm

"Oh hell..." He pulled her to stand protectivly behind him.
"Go get him."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:33 pm

"Daddy... will that man hurt me?" She asked softly.
Alex shook his head furiously.
"Trust me. He will NOT." He nodded and walked in to Mike
"Baby... can you come outside with me?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Mike frowned but nodded, stepping outside with Alex, Lane and the girl.
"Who is she and what do you want Critter?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:37 pm

"Baby... she is Lindsay McCormick. Lane is her father and her mother is..." He paused, swallowing. "Me..." The last word was barely audible.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Mike glared at him, Lane and Lindsay.
"Bastard child...." He muttered, glaring. His eye twitched.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Lindsay blinked, eyeing the man closely. She didn't like him already.... she was willing to give him a chance but he had just insulted her and he was the reason her parents weren't together...
"Mikey, be nice please... try?" Alex sighed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:45 pm

"No damnit. I don't like her and I don't like him." He glared hatefully. "I want them off my property Alex."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 pm

"Mikey... she's my child and I'm gonna want to see her at times. You know that?" Alex said gently and turned to Lindsay. "Don't get the wrong impression of him sweety, he's the most kind man I've ever known..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:52 pm

"Yeah, until you loved him more and fucked it all up, I dont want them here, you wanna see her, live with Fuck face. I dont want her here. Dewayne is not ever here because of you, hell he wants to be but I told him no. He comes when there is am emergency or he is looking for Chris, other than that, heis not allowed at his mothers house. Why should she be?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:01 pm

"Dewayne is over here occasionally. You love him don't you? Lindsay will be over here occasionally because I love her."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next