Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 15 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:18 pm

"Happier than Mike?" Lane nibbled on his ear gently.

Biddy smiled and pressed a kiss to his nose.
"What do you hate babe? You can hurt me too if that makes you feel better." He chuckled.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 15 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:22 pm

"Yes..." Alex admitted softly, nodding.

"I would never." Blake grumbled. "Biddy, what would you say if he left Kevin and wanted to be with you instead?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Lane grinned, kissing him again deeply.
"Good...God I love you...I cant wait to get you into bed tonight."

"I would say....." Biddy hummed lightly. "Have ya ever had a threesome?" He stopped and kissed Blake. He wasn't serious of course.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:28 pm

"... the girls are gone y'know... we got about an hour til Syd and her girlfriend get here..." Alex pointed out.

"Oh..." Blake visibly tensed up, jaw clenching and unclenching.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 pm

"Oh well then...Wanna take a nap?" He winkled at Alex, tugging him into Lane's bedroom.

"Blake baby, did you think I was serious?" Biddy raised a brow at his lover.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Alex smirked.
"Yupp, a nap sounds real nice right about now." He nodded.

Blake said nothign. He simply stood, lifting Austin in one arm, Jr in the other. He took the sleeping children to bed and returned, arms folded across his chest stubbornly
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Lane closed the door, tuning and letting his mouth attach onto Alex, sucking in his neck, his hands traveling up Alex's shirt to tweak his nipples.

Biddy blinked at him, his smile fading a bit.
"Blake...You thought I was serious?"
Sure when he was just horny a threesome would be good but....Their love making was special.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Alex groaned, he had needed this for so long...
He wasted no time in pushing Lane back on the bed and throwing his shirt off.

"IF you weren't than that was a fucking hilarious joke. Hardy har har. I'm dying with laughter."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Lane grinned, pulling Alex down on him.
"This is so sexy...your so fucking sexy..."

Biddy rolled his eyes.
"Alright smartass. Just because of that joke I would so leave your ass for him." Biddy stuck his tongue out playfully.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:55 pm

"I know. You aint' too bad yourself." He smirked, trailing kisses down Lane's chest, already fumbling with his belt.

Blake went back to being silent, arms still folded as he went back to fuming.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 pm

So was lane, pulling his genes off along with his boxers and winking at Alex.
"Wanna lick?"

"Blake baby...come here and ill be serious with you okay?" He pulled Blake down beside him, straddling his waist.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Alex didn't even respond. He wrapped his lips around the head of Lane's slightly erect member.

Blake sighed.
"What Biddy?" He just couldn't fucking stand it...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Lane groaned, laying back on the bed.
"God I have missed this so much...."

Biddy took Blake's face in his hands, caressing his cheek.
"Blake. If Rick did that, I would honestly tell him he had his chance and it has passed. I have moved on. I am in love with an amazing man and I am happy with him...." Biddy paused, pecking his forehead. "Even when he is being an bitch."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 pm

"Me too." He purred, bobbing his head slowly on the piece of meat.

"Really Biddy? When I'M being a bitch! Goddamnit!" Blake cursed, standing. He'd never lost his shit in front of Biddy but he was about to. "He fucking made you cry! I can't fucking take it! He's an asshole and you love him! He fucks with your head and makes you bawl. Meanwhile, I'm over here working my ass off to be the perfect man and yet you still fucking love him! What the hell do I have to do!?" He fumed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:16 pm

"Fuck Alex!" Lane fisted the sheets, making sure to keep his hips from bucking into Alex's mouth.

When he stood, Biddy fell from his lap and ended up on the floor, staring up at Blake with wide eyes, never had Blake gotten mad with him like this.
"Blake damnit!! I said I would stay with you! You are being a bitch!! I was trying to joke with you and you cant take a joke? Yeah! Rick hurt me! He is a fucking bastard and I do love him but I love you more!!" Biddy picked himself up and got in Blake's face.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 pm

But Alex did it for him, fucking his own mouth with Lane's erection.

"Barely!!" Blake shouted. "I try so hard to be perfect! I love you, take care of you, as far as I know I've never hurt you! I've never even yelled! And yet he still gets just as much love as me!"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 pm

"Fuck! Alex dont hurt yourself baby!"
He moaned loudly.

Biddy took a moment, thinking....
He loved Rick....So much....Rick was his first time really making love....Higgy just fucked him...
"Blake...Your wonderful....And you are perfect and you dont hurt me...You take good care of me I just...I dont know....He was...there for me when no one else was...He made love to me...He was...."
Biddy didnt know...
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Alex simply smirked as he pulled back, moving up to kiss Lane deeply, allowing him to taste himself. He took his own pants off.

"I..." Blake's anger was gone, hurt in its place which he tried to hide. "Whatever Biddy."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:33 pm

"I taste good....Your sexy." He didnt have much to say, he just wanted Alex so bad it hurt.

"Blake...Please." Biddy took his hand. "I love Rick...I wont lie but I love you more....Your the one I wanna wake up next to and I wanna have your babies and I wanna Marry you and I just....Fuck I mean...I...I love you...."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Alex chuckled as he took a deep breath and impaled himself on Lane's erection, grimacing a bit but slowly getting used to the pain.

"Love you too... I'm going to bed. Night." He turned and walked to the bedroom. He saw Austin and... for once, it hurt him...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Lane's eyes widened, he immediately pulled Alex off, throwing him on the bed and getting between his legs. "Fuck are you okay Boo?"

The sleeping child had not idea though, he had just woken up and smiled at Blake.
"Dada!!" He had Rick's hair...His eyes....His color skin and the shape of his lips...Looked so much like Rick....
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Alex groaned.
"Asss, c'mon. Dick back in me. Now." He spread his legs wide.

Blake could have cried right then...
"Hey sweety..." He smiled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 pm

"No! Your hurt! Look at you!" He wasnt bleeding but Lane was just worried, he knew Alex hadnt done this in a long time.

"Tan I sweep wiv ew and Mwomma toight?"
If he saw Rick though...he would want to lay with him instead...
Until late at night, he couldn't sleep without his daddy, his real one..Blake..
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:48 pm

"It didn't even hurt that bad. YOu know what hurts?" He paused. "I need you to fuck me so bad it hurts." He groaned.

"Of course Austin...." Blake nodded, lifting him.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 pm

"Just...A little prep Boo? Please?" Lane frowned at him, offering three fingers.

Austin hugged him.
"Hey dada. I gots a question. Why doesnt I wook wike ew wike i dew mwomma?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next