Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible...Am I?

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Invisible...Am I? - Page 13 Empty Re: Invisible...Am I?

Post by Biddy Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Next one was them again, Lane apparently hurt and Mike grinning at him while bandaging him up. Lane looked tired but trusting. He had always trusted Mike to take care of him....And poor little innocent Mike, sitting there trying to be a good friend by helping him out.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:29 am

"Kevin." Alex whispered, gesturing for his son to come over. Only he could keep Rick calm...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Kevin was crying like a baby but made his way over and hugged Rick, pressing a kiss to his hair. "Baby its okay....."

Next thing was a little video. You could see Quinton, maybe around fifteen trying to dance but his face was red and he was apparently shy, Quincy could be heard urging him on behind the camera. It went on for a bit before Mike could be heard saying "Fuck this."The small man was soon beside Quinton, taking his hands and showing him how to dance. Needless to say, Quinton simply blushed harder. Wild laughter from Quincy and possibly Lane broke out before Dustin came on and started dancing with Mike. It started as a fun little dance and then to profession dancing and then to slow loving dances. Quinton quietly crept away. The Song Big Green Tractor had started playing since it showed Mike with that puppy, it was a song Dustin had written and preformed by himself. Before that the song "You'll be in my heart" by Phil Collins played for the baby pictures.
"Hey! Quinton come back!!" Mike reached for him, dragging him back. The video ended. Quinton was by now sobbing to himself.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Matt silently rubbed Quinton's back, arm around his shoulders. He felt bad for being one of the only one's not bawling...
Chris nor Alex even had the spite to get jealous at the little Dustin and Mike bits which really was a big accomplishment for them.
The only ones beside Matt not crying were Mr and Mrs McGuire. Linda and Colin. They'd never met Mike but Chris had insisted they be there. Linda's eyes were narrowed at her youngest son, bawling on the ground.
"What is the big deal?" She muttered.
"Honey, he loved this man... its hard for him... be understanding." Her husband scolded gently.
"Why the hell is he saying momma? He's never called me momma?"
"Mom, can you shut up please? Rick's momma is dead. I know you didn't know him but its sad okay?" Chris walked over and said.
"What? Christopher I am right here."
"Mom, Mike was like Rick's mother..."
"Whatever." She snapped, folding her arms across her chest. Chris rolled his eyes and took a step back. He could still hear her.
"Well maybe now that hes gone we can get Alex with our baby.."
"Linda stop." Colin sighed, shaking his head at his wife.
"Just have to take care of the fucking hilbilly."
Chris stepped up and got down on one knee so they were level.
"Mom, please show some goddamn respect. This is a fucking funeral. Alex and I aren't getting back together. Deal with that and shut your mouth." He snapped and walked away, grumbling and turning back to the screen.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Dustin stepped beside his lover and hugged Chris, kissing his cheek. "Ignore her baby, aint no one here giving a damn what she has to say. We are here to mourn and watch out for Rick and the rest of Mike's baby, well I am, you got Rick." His eyes were red and puffy, his heart constricting as his eyes landed back on the screen.
Dewayne let out a loud, pained wail.
It was a picture of Mike, his stomach large and bulging, he was just standing with his shirt pulled up, showing off the baby bump. The next one was Mike and Dustin, Mike even bigger, holding hands and ready to be parents. The next was Mike, in a hospital bed, sweaty, pale, and heart broken as he held the little steel born in his arms, tears rolling down his cheeks.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:27 pm

"I'm sorry she's just... her." Chris shook his head. He frowned at his son, ready to comfort him. David gave him a look and mouthed "I got it." as he hugged his fiance, cooing softly to him.
Chris decided for kneeling by Rick, hand on his knee until it was slapped off. Chris sighed. Rick hated being comforted, Kevin was the only one he allowed to do so.
"Kev, I know your hurting. Everyone here is just... love him alright? He won't let anyone else..."
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Kevin nodded, hugging Rick close. "Rick baby...is there anything I can do? What do you want? Anything?" He kissed Rick's cheek, trying to dry his own tears so he could care for his lover.
Next one was a picture of Mike, hugging Lane with Cameron in his arms, Cameron was a new born, meaning Sarah had just died and Mike was comforting the other man.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:33 pm

"MOMMA!" Rick bawled harder, hugging Kevin close.
Rick's mother scoffed from her seat.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Kevin held him closer. "I know! I want momma too baby."
He didn't know what to do....Rick really had loved his mother much more than he or his mother had initially thought.
The song changed....This time it was Alex's voice, singing the song he had written for Mike. And that was when the first picture of Mike and Alex came on. Mike was young, as was Alex. Both grinning at the camera, so happy together....Mike sat on Alex's lap with Alex's chin resting on his shoulder.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Alex sobbed. He could remember every detail of the day that picture was taken... he didn't know how but he could always remember every single thing he and Mike went through...
Rick cried into Kevin's shoulder as his mother rolled her eyes at him.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Next one was Mike snuggled up to Alex, head on the larger man's chest. Mike was adorable, a smile on his lips. Alex was asleep to, his arms wound tightly around his lovers waist. Lane had snapped the picture, he had to come and get something and they were asleep so he figured why not.
Kevin glared at her, holding Rick to his chest. He was dangerously close to giving her a piece of his mind. No one was going to sit there and down his lover for crying because their momma was gone. "Rick, im about to go hurt your mother. She needs to be more respectful...."
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:54 pm

"H-huh?" Rick hiccuped as he looked up at his parents.
"Rick, quit crying. You're making a fool of yourself." She scolded.
Rick narrowed his eyes at her but he did try and wipe his tears. But more came down...
"Whats the big deal?" She muttered, mostly to herself but Rick heard.
"The big deal is that he's a better momma to me than you ever were!" Rick cried.
She glared.
"From what I've heard he was a bitch.."
Rick stood, slapping his mother across the face.
"Oh fuck." Chris cursed and got up, nudging Rick back. He grabbed his mother's wrist and stood her up. "Out. Right now. This is a funeral goddamnit!" He literaly drug her away and tossed her out.
Their father sighed, looking as if he was about to scold them but he shook his head.
"I'm sorry... you know how she is... I don't have anything against Mike... she does not me..." He hugged both of his sons and walked away.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Kevin stood, taking his lovers hand and leading him back to their seat. He sat down and tugged Rick into his lap, pressing him close. "Its alright to cry baby....Your not making a fool out of yourself....Look around, there isnt many people here not crying....Its just showing you care that he is gone..." Kevin sniffled, wiping his eyes and lacing their fingers together.
The next picture was Mike, pregnant with Kevin. Alex was hugging him from behind, both of their hands on his inflated stomach. Both happy, proud parents to be...
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:08 pm

"I-I'm n-n-not even his r-r-real son and I-I'm crying the m-mo-most." Rick cried.
Alex sobbed at the picture and made his way to sit beside Kevin, wrapping an arm around him.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Kevin shook his head, kissing Rick's forehead. "You look here....You were not his son, you were his baby. No he didnt give birth to you but he thinks of you as his....Remember Rick....He never gave birth to me either....But im his son.....It dont change a thing. He loved you just as much as he loved all of his real babies....Hell he loved you more than most of his babies....You were special...are special....He always talked about you with....so much love...."
Even after Rick had called him a whore.....
Kevin looked up at his father, then the screen and felt his heart ache. He kissed his fathers cheek, leaning on his shoulder. He held his fathers hand. "I know Daddy...."
The next on was of Mike, he seemed upset but he had just lost his second child. He was holding Alex's hand who was apparently crying....
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:17 pm

"I j-just... was always s-so mean to h-him... I w-wish I could take it b-b-back.." Rick cried softly.
Alex bit his lip as the tears came down faster, he wanted to look away but he couldn't take his eyes off the screen.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:19 pm

"Rick baby....You weren't mean to him....He loved you and knowing him he probably deserved when you were mean." Kevin cooed softly.
Next picture was of Mike again, this time pregnant but it didnt show...He never got that far with Biddy.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:23 pm

"H-he didn't... I-I'm just a p-pr-prick!" He sobbed, kissing Kevin's cheek.
Alex watched, instantly knowing that it was Biddy inside of Mike this time...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:25 pm

"Come on now Rick...I know you didnt say all that stuff for no reason...You love him more than that." Kevin hugged him closer, frowning at the screen...
At the bottom it read in a little description (Pregnant with Biddy)
Next was one of him and Alex at the beach, it was a video of them playing in the water, giggling, kissing....
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Alex gave a teary smile at the screen. The day was so clear... as if it was just yesterday...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Next was one of Mike, laying in bed, pouting at Alex who apparently held the camera. He was larger than ever, pregnant with the twins and moody as hell.
Biddy sighed, he was not crying, he was smiling...
His mother had always loved his smile so he was going to smile for his mother damnit.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Alex laughed lightly through the tears, smiling at his husband and his stomach...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:39 pm

It moved to another one of a very pregnant Mike, he looked like he had been crying, holding onto Alex who was trying to hold him but the large stomach prevented him. Kevin frowned at the picture.
His poor Momma.....
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Alex sniffled, rubbing at his eyes but frowning at the screen.
These pictures hurt but he loved seeing his Mikey...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Next one was at a hospital. Mike looked about dead, limp, just laying there, Alex seemed like he was happy, for he was holding two little bundles, one in each arm but fear and worry for his lover....
Mike had just had the twins. it had nearly killed him. It took alot out of him but it was so worth it....

Last edited by Biddy on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next