Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible...Am I?

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Invisible...Am I? - Page 16 Empty Re: Invisible...Am I?

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 pm

It wouldn't really be okay to anyone but they could pretend it would be.... Rick sighed and hugged him tight, rocking him back and forth.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Kevin sobbed into his chest. It finally hit him that his mother was never coming home. Everyone else just couldnt get up and talk, it hurt to much..
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Everyone stayed silent for a while but Rick and Kevin. No one wanted to be the next to speak.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Quinton stood up and got to the front.
"I was always friends with
Mike....He was my brothers boyfriend growing up so imma some something
no one else has said yet. Michael Gregory Mizanin was a BEAUTIFUL man.
No I never was anything more than his friend but I probably have more
admiration for him than many and alot of that is how gorgeous he was.
Now dont get me wrong, its whats on the inside that counts but on the
inside and out, he was near damn perfect. I don't know if Dustin or
Alex, or Quincy or even Rick because I know they spent one night
together, can go ahead and hash out the way his skin was the perfect
shade, how his bright blue eyes clashed with everything else when he
blushed, the way his brown hair shined in the light. That little spread
of freckles places specially on his cheeks. The shape of his eyes, how
plump and pink his lips were. The shape of his baby even after he had
kids? Mike was also someone that on a intimate level never just fucked.
It was making love or you didnt touch him like that. I hated to know
he had gotten a tattoo, his body needed nothing to mar it. But he was
still beautiful.....Mike was breathtaking. And this is said by someone
who admired him for years but never said anything so...Mike..." He
looked at the body. "You are the definition of true and pure beauty."
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 pm

A few people looked back at Alex, waiting for some sort of jealous reaction but there was nothing but a teary smile on his face. He wasn't getting jealous today, today was about mourning and what Quinton had said was a hundred percent true.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Quinton went back to his seat, patting Alex's shoulder as he went., Kevin was still a mess and he wanted to just hit something...
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:48 pm

"T-tan I say doodbye?" Jayden sniffled.
"Of course you can baby." Alex whispered and lifted his child, carrying him up to his mother's dead body and lowering him down. Jayden placed a hand to his cheek, a few tiny tears dripping on the body.
"M-mwomma... why'd you w-weave me?" he whimpered. "I m-mish you..."
Alex kissed his sons cheek and sat Jayden back in his seat as he stepped up in front of everyone.
"Well everybody... I'm Alex as most if not all of you know. I was Mike's husband and he was the love of my life... But before I say goodbye to my Mikey, there are a few things I need to say, a few people I need to apologize to. First of all, Dustin. You're... one hell of a man and I respect you so much. You're sweet and caring and strong and... do not think I'm attracted you cause that is NOT the case." Alex smiled a bit through the tears which were still coming down. "Anyways, from what I've heard you're one hell of a lover too. You just... take care of everyone, you're like Mike in that way. Mike felt like he needed to be a mother to everyone and you're like a father. For so long I've held a pointless grudge against you for getting to Mikey before I did... and for that I'm really sorry. I didn't even know him then, you did. If I could go back and make you two never get together, would I? No. As shocking as that may be I wouldn't. You made him the man I knew and love. And once again, I'm sorry for how rude I've been to you over the years..." He nodded his head at Dustin. "Now, the next person I'd like to apologize to is Aaron McDaniels. Aaron, I... I can't even start to tell you how insanely sorry I am for taking away your momma. You never did nothing wrong... you were such a sweet kid and I was just... an asshole to you. I didn't even realize what I was doing... because of me you never got to have a real mother figure in your life and... Aaron, all I can say is I'm sorry. If I could go back on this one, I would. I'd love you and hell, I would've treated you like my own... who am I kidding? Why would you want me as a daddy when you've got one of the best right there?" He gestured to Quincy shaking his head. "We've never really talked except for maybe when you were a baby once or twice but I love you kid. You've grown to be a handsome young man and, I hope you don't let my screw up mess up your life..." He sighed, nodding at Aaron this time in the back. "And now, I'd like to apologize to Dewayne McDaniels. This might be the biggest apology... Dewayne, I'm sorry for taking your mother away. I'm sorry for treating you like scum and I'm just sorry for everything... Everytime you came around to see your momma I'd run my mouth and say something about you being a bastard, or hating your father and I regret that. It wasn't your fault your parents upset me... I needed to learn that they were in the past and I shouldn't put all of my jealousy on their child... Dewayne I'm sure you're a great young boy. Chrissy loves you so much and I hear nothing but praise about you... And I love you too. Just like Aaron. I love you both even though I've never showed it before. I hate that it took Mike dying to make me realize this but.. we all love Mike... in one way or another we do. And so, we should all just try and get along, for him. We couldn't do it while he was alive but I'm hoping we can give it a try now... for him... I don't expect any of you to really forgive me. I was awful to you all but I just wanted to come up here and let you know that I do regret what I've done..."
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Dewayne never really held any real grudge against Alex because of his mother. Aaron didn't know him, just knew he was the reason for him not having a mother and Dustin was happy to have a truce. Dewayne stood and nodded. "Mr.Riley, I accept that and I love you to, if for nothing else because momma loved you with everything he had." Dustin nodded with his son. "Yep Alex, I don't thank near one of us is going to hold a grudge." He looked around at Aaron, the boy said nothing, just glared for a moment before nodding. For Mike, they would all forgive and forget, they wished they could have done it for him when he was still here but they couldn't so now as he said, they would be friends, they would be together. Besides, any one of Mike's children, belonged to Alex in a way because to Mike, all of his babies belonged to him and his lover even if Alex didn't want them.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 am

"Thank you all for giving me a second chance I really don't deserve..." Alex nodded, smiling softly at all of them. "But my apologies aren't finished. I have one more person to apologize to. Michael Gregory Mizanin or Michael Mizanin Riley. Whichever you want, I've hurt them both. I... I've done so many awful things to Mike I can't even try to list them all... I've hurt him physically and emotionally but... he stayed by my side the whole time. No matter what happened he always came back to me and took me bakc and forgave me like it was nothing. Mike and I... we've had our good times and our baby but... I loev him with all my heart and NOTHING can ever change that. I know, compared to some other speech's mine is pretty shitty but thats how I am.. I'm short and to the point. "I love My Mikey so much... Goodbye baby." Alex leaned down and pressed his lips to the corpse's.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:23 am

Kevin frowned, he sighed and shook his head.
"Alex Riley! I have one question for you. It matters not how you answer anymore. If you could....Would you still go back and be with Lane? Would you leave momma again?"
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:58 am

There was a long pause in which Alex thought this through.
"No." He spoke finally. "I wouldn't. I don't even know if I CAN go back to Lane now. He helped in the murder of one of the most important things in my life.." Alex shook his head and walked to the back. He didn't sit because he couldn't sit beside Kevin right now..
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:09 pm

And Kevin didn't want him too. He watched Dustin stand back up and looked at everyone.
"Everyone, today we mourned the death of Mike Mizanin. Later on, when he prepare to lay him in the ground we will celebrate his life but for now, thank you all for coming, im sure it meant alot to our Mikey."
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Alex sighed over at his son. Rick had managed to calm down a little but he was still shaking with tears...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Kevin frowned, hugging Rick close.
"Momma loved you so much Rick....So....So much...."
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:01 pm

"I-I know... I-I loved him t-too!" Rick sobbed, hugging Kevin close.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Kevin sighed, kissing his forehead. "I don't know what to do Rick....What will we do without him? We cant depend on daddy...I never could.....But Momma was always there and now he is just...g-go-gone."
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:11 pm

"Y-you can depend on h-him... I always h-have... he makes m-mistakes though... b-big ones..."
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:13 pm

"Too big for me Rick. Because of his mistake where is our momma? Huh? Where in the fuck is he?" Kevin hissed, sending a cold glare at Alex.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Rick wailed and turned away. He hated having the fact thrown in his face like that...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Kevin turned him back, kissing him gently.
"Rick im sorry but its true....Momma was so good to him....Sure he had his faults but he was a fucking good husband...Daddy walked out and together he and his new lover who is so much fucking better than momma kills him....And what now huh? Momma and Daddy were the symbol of love....what now....What if we turn out like them Rick? I hate it....I hate him....I hate Lane..."
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:26 pm

"I hate him too Kevin...." Rick sighed, taking his hand.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Kevin kissed it, resting their foreheads together.
"Th-This wont happen to us...R-Right?"

Biddy stood and made his way over to Alex, grinning at him and plopping down in his lap.
"How ya holding up big man?"
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 pm

"N-nevr." Rick shook his head furiously, rubbing his eyes.

"... a lot worse than I look." He looked upset, he was crying, like everyone else but...inside he was much worse. Heartbroken.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:34 pm

"B-But....What if....I-I mean....W-We.....I-Im scared...." Not of dying, but of Rick leaving him.

"Daddy, don't pay any attention to Kevin, you just sit here and ill take care of you....." He missed his mother and he was the only one who really didnt blame Alex.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:37 pm

"I'm not going to leave you Kevin. Ever." Rick sighed softly, kissing his forehead.
"Baby... kevin is right. Thats what hurts the most...." Alex sighed.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next