Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Almost Told You That I Loved You (Fic)

Go down

I Almost Told You That I Loved You (Fic) Empty I Almost Told You That I Loved You (Fic)

Post by Alex Riley Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:25 am

You know I love it when your down on your knees
And I'm a junkie for the way that you please
you shut me up when you swallow me down
My back to the wall you're going to town

“So I’m thinking rimming tonight, whaddaya say?” Evan winked as he trailed a finger up and down Gabriel’s cock.
“I think no.”
“Hmm… then I’m thinking no blow job for you.” Evan shrugged as he went to stand up from his position on his knees in front of Gabriel.
“Wait.” Gabriel snapped.
“Hmm?” Evan smirked. He knew he would get what he wanted. He always did if he threatened to take something away from Gabriel.
“… I’ll rim you.”
Evan gave a toothy grin.
He didn’t give an answer, he instead wrapped his lips around Gabriel’s throbbing cock.
Gabriel moaned as he threw his head back, resting against the wall as he watched the small boy at work. He truly was the best Gabriel had ever had…
“Fuck Evan…” He licked his lips, grunting and moaning as Evan sucked him off.

I almost told you that I loved you
Thank god I didn't because it would've been a lie
I say the damnedest things, when your on top of me

Minutes later now, Gabriel had already came and Evan was riding his cock. Gabriel was pretty sure he’d never felt so much pleasure as he did during sex with Evan.
“Oh hell!” He cried out, grabbing the small boy’s hips and bouncing him harder on his cock.
Evan’s moans were so child like. Just looking at his face during sex, you could tell how young he really was…
“I lov-” Gabriel screamed and cut himself off. What the fuck had he just been about to say?
Their sex stopped immediately as Evan blinked down at him.
“What’d you say?”
“None of your business.” Gabriel snapped.
But the bitch technique didn’t work on Evan.
He sunk down so Gabriel’s cock was as deep in him as it could possibly go. He clenched his tight walls around it.
“Tell me.” He whispered, lips ghosting over Gabriel’s earlobe.

I hate to say it but it has to be said
You look so fragile as I fuck with your head
I know it shouldn't but it's getting me off
If sex is the drug then what is the cost?

“I said…I… love sex..” He covered firmly, not letting it show what he was really about to say.
You could see hurt deep, deep into Evan’s eyes.
“Alright.” And he was moving again but there wasn’t the same giddy look in his eyes… His hips now moved with twice the force, trying to get Gabriel off quickly.
He wanted this to be over with so he could go and be alone.
Screw Gabriel Johnson. He needed love from no one.
He’d thought maybe… just maybe… but no. Gabriel didn’t love him…
Gabriel could see that he was fucking with Evan’s head. There was that child like innocence again…
You could easily see how fragile Evan really was in this moment…

Evan bounced hard on Gabriel’s nine inch, throbbing erection until he felt the seed splash inside of him.
He cried out and came himself on his bodyguard’s chest.
He yawned and stood.
“I’m going to wash off.” He stood and walked off to the bathroom, locking the door behind him.
Gabriel sighed as he wiped sweat off of his forehead.
It really was a good thing he’d corrected himself…. He couldn’t love Evan. He just…. Didn’t think straight when he was fucking the boy….

I'm not the one that you want, I'm not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest mother fucker to please

Gabriel hurt everyone he loved… he couldn’t love Evan… couldn’t hurt him. Evan’s life was shitty enough without an abusive lover to worry about…
Evan didn’t need him. He may think he wanted him but no… he needed someone good… someone who would treat him well. And that wasn’t Gabriel. Gabriel was a monster.
Maybe… maybe he really did love Evan. Maybe he loved him enough not to love him. Loved him enough to not hurt him…

Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down