Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

Tomorrow Empty Tomorrow

Post by Zac McGuire Wed May 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Tomorrow I'm gonna leave here
I'm gonna let you go and walk away
Like every day I said I would
And tomorrow, I'm gonna listen
To that voice of reason inside my head
Telling me that we're no good

Quincy looked at Zac, pain clear in his deep brown eyes.
“He’s so precious… you’re a monster…” That voice in his head reminded him of what must be done once again. He had to leave Zac. They weren’t good…
He sighed heavily. He really didn’t want to. Zac made him so happy. The happiest he’d ever been… the small boy was amazing, perfect…. Precious.
But Quincy had to keep telling himself, that was why he didn’t deserve Zac. He was good and Quincy was bad. Horrible. A monster….
He’d just give himself one more night. One more night to hold the small boy close…

But tonight I'm gonna give in one last time
Rock you strong in these arms of mine
Forget all the regrets that are bound to follow

As Zac seated himself in Quincy’s lap, the strong man kissed him with all the love he had. Which was a lot.
Zac was dazed when they broke apart. Quincy kissed him again and again, pushing him slowly down on the bed, shedding clothing.
Zac hadn’t been expecting this… but he certainly wasn’t complaining. He loved it…
When they were both naked Quincy sucked on two fingers put Zac shook his head.
“No prep tonight…” He just had this feeling… he wanted to feel this… wanted this to be the best love making they’d ever had.
Quincy didn’t even have energy to argue with him. He nodded and lubed up his cock before aligning it with Zac’s hole. He slowly sank in, inch by inch, letting Zac really FEEL him.

We're like fire and gasoline
I'm no good for you
You're no good for me
We only bring each other tears and sorrow
But tonight, I'm gonna live you like there's no tomorrow

Zac was withering in pain and pleasure, labored breaths passing through his parted lips.
“Oh… Quincy… I love you…” He whispered.
“I love you too.” Quincy replied.
“Move.”
Quincy did as he was asked and thrust his hips slowly and firmly, making sweet love to his soon to be ex fiance.
Hours passed. The slow process continued, both of the men refusing to be the first to come, knowing this was the last time for now anyways…
Finally after two hours of this, Zac came harder than he ever had with a cry of Quincy’s name.
Quincy kissed him deeply and sprayed his seed deep inside of his tight ass.
They fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Quincy woke up before Zac and packed his things. He packed everything and left a note for him.

“Dear Precious,
I love you. So very much. More than I’ve ever loved anything before. But, I’m a monster. You’re amazing. Sweet and precious. That is why I’m leaving you. You deserve so much better. I’m no good for you. I’ll only bring you down and you’re far too precious for me to do that to you…”

Zac sighed as he read the first part of the letter. Quincy always said this. But he’d come back every time…. Zac wasn’t that worried although it was always hell without Quincy…

Tomorrow I'll be stronger
I'm not gonna break down and call you up
When my heart cries out for you
And tomorrow, You won't believe it
But, when I pass your house
I won't stop, No matter how bad I want to

But this time, Quincy was dead serious…
He wasn’t coming back. He refused to no matter how hard it was…

“I know, I know I’ve said this a thousand times before but this time I’m serious. I can’t do this anymore. You’re too good for me. I’ll always love you. Goodbye Precious.”

Zac sighed and tucked the letter away. He laid down by himself and waited. He knew soon Quincy would be back.
But months passed and Quincy never returned. Zac didn’t hear from him…

There were so many times, Quincy’s heart ached and burned in pain. He picked up the phone and dialed Zac’s number just to hear that soft voice say the word ‘hello.’
Every once in a while he would go out for his walks. He walked pretty much everywhere. Seeing Zac’s house…HIS house…. Made him feel like someone was repeatedly stabbing him in the heart and stomach.
But he stayed strong. He never went back to that place although it was all he thought about.
He stayed away for years until that one day he finally saw Zac with another man. It killed him inside. He cried for weeks on end but it was what he had always wanted… Zac to be happy… without him…

Tomorrow, I'm gonna leave here
I'm gonna let you go and walk away
Like every day I said I would
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed May 04, 2011 7:22 pm

This is absolutely breath taking baby. I love it and your Quincy was amazing.
<333
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum