Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyndal Paxton

Go down

Kyndal Paxton Empty Kyndal Paxton

Post by Gabriel Johnson Tue May 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Kyndal Paxton
As Played By: Hannah
Favorite Parings: Kyndal/Asher, Kyndal/Luke, Kyndal/Zac, Kyndal/Gabriel, Kyndal/Rhett
Pairings I'd Try: Kyndal/Quincy, Kyndal/Trever, Kyndal/Dustin, Kyndal/Cade
Pairings I Wouldn't Touch With a Ten Foot Pole: Kyndal/Biddy, Kyndal/Sydney
Topics I Like: Drama, Romance, Tragedy
Smut?: HELLS YES

How I Write This Character (Sample and/or Description):

Kyndal ran the lingerie through his fingers. The silky panties were cute but not his type. He stepped out of the secluded store into the crowded mall hallway.
He was a wreck lately…
He was sick of being a quick fuck. He wanted someone to settle down with him… wanted someone to love him…
He was a whore… and he hated it. He didn’t want to be. But he needed sex and he lacked a lover to give it to him. So he took it where he could get it. But he was always sure to make the men where condoms and he wanted doctor’s tests to show that they didn’t have any diseases.
But he was so sick of this. Just sex. No more…
He walked through the mall, people watching. Shopping always calmed him.
He found himself staring at a boy a few feet away, laughing with some friends. He was absolutely gorgeous. After a moment the boy returned his gaze.
“Hey.” He nodded and waved at Kyndal.
Kyndal flashed him a smile and continued on his way.
After a few seconds he heard something.
“Hey! Wait up!”
He turned to see the boy running towards him.
He raised an eyebrow at him.
They guy caught up to him and grinned.
“Hey there…”
“Hi…” Kyndal smiled softly. Inside he wanted to groan, he wasn’t in the mood to fuck right now… “So what do you want?”
“Well… I was just wondering if… y’know… you’d like to come out to dinner or something… with me…”
Kyndal blinked before a large smile spread across his face.
“That sounds… great…” Someone offering a real date… not just sex.
“Um there’s that little diner right across the street?”
Kyndal nodded and took his hand, walking him to the diner. They were seated and handed menus.
“So whats your name?” Kyndal asked him
“My names Brian.” He smiled.
“My names-”
“Kyndal.” The man interrupted. “I know.” He grinned.
“How do you know that?” Kyndal frowned.
“I’ve heard about you.” He nodded.
“Oh well okay…” Kyndal shrugged it off as they ordered their food.
They continued talking, joking around, laughing, they really seemed to hit it off.
Kyndal was ecstatic.
Could this be the guy?
They finished their food and they walked back over to the mall parking lot. It was now dark outside.
“Where’s your car? I’ll walk you to it.” Brian offered.
“Up there.” Kyndal pointed and they started towards it.
When the got there, Brian grabbed his chin and pressed their lips together sloppily.
Kyndal frowned, letting out a small squeal and pushing him off.
“What was that?” He made a face.
“Look, I got two hundred bucks here plus I just wasted about forty paying for dinner for your tight ass. Take it or leave it.” He guy waved some money in his face and Kyndal’s lip trembled.
He just wanted sex after all…
“You can take that two hundred bucks and shove it up your ass!”
He stormed off to his car, eyes blurred with tears as he drove to Gabriel’s, knocking on the door before realizing he wasn’t allowed there anymore. To his dismay, Angel opened the door.
“Shit I’m sorry…” It was just instinct to come to Gabriel when he was upset after so many years of doing it…
Angel was about to snap at him but he noticed the tears in his eyes. He sighed.
“Come on in…”
Kyndal thanked him quietly before stepping in the house.
“Gabe!” He called lightly. Gabriel popped his head in the room seconds later.
He eyed Angel who nodded to say it was okay before lifting Kyndal and carrying him off to his bedroom. He sat him on the bed and simply hugged him.
“What happened?” He asked.
“This guy took me out to dinner… he was so sweet. I thought that he could be the one and then what does he do? Pulls out money for sex…”
“Aw Kyndal.” Gabriel frowned, stroking his hair.
“If I go one more day with just sex I’m going to lose it…” He sighed.
“If I didn’t love Angel you know I’d be your lover…”
“No Gabe. I’d go back to being your slave. Not your lover…” He shook his head. “Angel seems to think I’d do anything to have you again but I wouldn’t. I don’t want you back. Don’t get offended or anything I just… I don’t want to be beaten on.” He sighed.
Gabriel nodded.
“I’m not offended.. I don’t see how Angel loves me like he says he does…”
“You’re pretty awesome when not being a complete ass.” Kyndal smiled softly.
“I am, aren’t I?”
“Yeah, I love your ass as a friend. Just not a lover. I fell under your spell once… I won’t do it again.” He nodded.
“Well anyways, I know someones waiting for you out there Kyndal. You’re pretty fucking amazing. I’m sure you know that.”
“Eh, just a bit.” He winked.
“Well I’d love you to stay but I think you gotta go before Angel gets upset.”
“You’re right… well thanks for letting me talk for a while. I got no one else.” He nodded.
“No problem babe. Thank Angel on the way out too.”
Kyndal nodded and left.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down