Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginning.

+2
Daffy D.
Chris McGuire
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

New Beginning. Empty New Beginning.

Post by Chris McGuire Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Chris laid back in Beau's strong chest as they sat on the warm sand. One of Beau's large, calloused hands running through Chris's thick black hair.
Chris purred softly as he inhaled the sweet, masculine scent that came off of Beau all the time. A mixture of cinnamon and something that only belonged to Beau.
Chris had never ever thought he would move on from Dustin and he still hadn't completely but... he loved Beau too now. Dustin was stil and always would be in his heart but Beau had his own spot there too now.
He'd been with Beau for exactly two years. This man had fixed his broken heart, put all the pieces back together again.
Beau was similar to Dustin. Most people thought Chris had purposely found the man so he could act like Dustin was still there but no. Chris had just ran into Beau one night and from then on he'd started falling for him.
Beau was your typical southern gentleman. He was oh so sweet most of the time but he knew how to be firm with Chris. They argued a lot but he'd never laid a hand on Chris. He wouldnt dare.
You never hit a lady... erm, submissive man.
And his accent made Chris melt just like Dustin's had. He had the most beautiful baby blue eyes but they were nothing compared to Dustin's chocolate browns.
However, even though it was their two year anniversary they had never made love.
Chris hadn't wanted to since Dustin was the only man to top him and Beau wouldn't push the subject.
But tonight... Chris was ready. It had become clear to him Dustin was not coming back so it was time to let Beau make love to him.
"Chrissy baby dun't hurt yerself." Beau drawled, his breath washing over Chris's ear as he kissed the lobe.
"Hmm?" Chris raised an eyebrow, looking up at him.
"Yar thinkin too hard. Gonna hurt yerself." Beau smirked.
"Hush you..." Chris smiled softly, pressing a soft kiss to the man's lips. "Wanna go home?" chris asked.
"Sure, darlin'." Beau nodded, standing and helping Chris up.
He took Chris's hand and led him back to his truck, driving them home. Beau had moved in a few months ago.
Beau went to sit on the couch but Chris shook his head, pulling him up to the bedroom.
All the kids were out tonight...
"Chris?"
Chris sat on the edge of the bed, taking one of Beau's hand in both of his own.
"I think I'm ready Beau."
Beau smiled softly sitting down beside him.
"You sure, pumpkin?"
"Positive." Chris sat on his knees in front of Beau, kissing his lips deeply.
Beau grinned and lifted Chris, lying him down on his back on the bed, sliding his shirt off over his head.
Chris smiled as he felt those calloused hands traveling up and down his tone chest. He gave a small moan as Beau's hands tweaked his nipples, rubbing and pinching them.
His own hands fumbled with Beau's belt buckle. He tossed it off and across the room then undoing his soon to be lover's pants.
He slid down Beau's boxers to reveal that his member was already twitching in anticipation.
Chris grinned at the sight. God he had missed this... Sex that is.
He hadn't touched a dick since the day Dustin had gotten him pregnant with Brody.
Beau was around the same size as Dustin, just a bit thicker. Chris's stomach was flipping nervously just like it had his first time with Dustin.
Chris couldnt' help but reach out and wrap his hand around Beau's large cock, pumping it slowly.
Beau groaned in pleasure, licking his lips as his own hands slid down Chris's pants and boxers, pressing a kiss to the head of Chris's own erection.
Chris moaned as Beau then kissed his lips, letting Chris taste his own precum.
"You need prep baby?" Beau whispered.
"Considering I haven't used a dildo since I met you, yeah." Chris smiled.
Beau nodded, wetting two fingers before letting one trace Chris's hole, slowly dipping into his tight pucker.
Beau ended up prepping Chris for a good ten minutes although Chris swore he was fine after two.
Finally Beau removed his three fingers and pressed a loving kiss to his boyfriend's lips. He aligned his now throbbing cock to Chris's hole.
"Ready?" He asked with a smile, caressing Chris's cheek.
"Yup." He nodded.
Beau looked lovingly into Chris's eyes as he snapped his hips forward into his tight heat.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

New Beginning. Empty Re: New Beginning.

Post by Daffy D. Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Dustin had just pulled up in his drive way. It had been forever since he had been here. The man had vanished after he died, and yes he should be gone and he had been but his brother, Quincy just would not except that. He had gotten in touch with Mister Trever Murdock and anyone who knew Trever knew he could do just about anything.
Even reserect the dead
The man hadnt changed much, he was the same old Dustin, tall and strong. He had stopped by the home to pick up a boquet of flowers for his lover, who he had no idea about. He had ecpected to step into the home and find his kids and his husband have dinner but what greeted him was an empty home, lights off, and silence...
Until he heard a moan.
A smirk graced his lips, he hid the flowers behind his back and started up the stairs, he figured it was just Chris, maybe pleasuring himself in their bed room. He never even though their might be another man in his bed with HIS lover. So when Dustin did get to the room and throw open thr door his heart did stop.
His jaw dropped.
And he quickly yanked it shut.
"The hell?" He drew shaking his head and recounting what he had seen. Chris, on his back, legs wide, and another man on top of him...
Making love to him.
Dustin stood a moment, looking up and down his home.
It had changed....
His things were gone...replaced with things most likely belonging to that man in there.
He lowered his head, scratching the back of it with a large callused hand.
Chris had moved on...
It was a surreal thought but Dustin had expected it. Yes his heart was aching, this was no longer his home even though he had built it with his own to hands and lived in it since he died. No this had become Chris's home, and the home of that man...
He removed his hat and simply made his way back down stairs, standing in the middle of the living room and looking around.
Pictures of Chris, their babies...
The that man.
He had no where to go now...
But a bar sounded really nice.

Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 pm

The door slamming had caught Chris's attention. Hell, who'd seen them at it?
He and Beau were both rather close so he waited a few minutes until they came. Chris found Beau's face of passion just fucking gorgeous...
Beau laid down beside him, panting softly.
"God Chris."
Chris chuckled but stood up, sliding on his boxers, tossing Beau his.
"Come on."
"Wha?"
"I heard a noise and Im going downstairs to see who it was."
"Why do I have to come?" Beau whined. "I'm tired."
"In case its a burglar!" Chris chuckled. "You're ass isn't sore so don't complain to me." He stuck his tongue out and got dressed, Beau reluctantly doing the same. Chris quietly crept down the stairs, his footsteps almost silent while Beau came clomping behind him, the cowboy boots making loud booming steps.
"Damn your feet." Chris chuckled, stopping in mid laugh as he glanced Dustin in the middle of the room. His heart stopped.
"Chris... I thought he...." Beau knew Dustin's face from photo albums he'd seen.
Chris said nothing, completely in shock. He had to be dreaming.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Dustin looked up at them and forced a smile, waving.
"Howdy, ahm s'rry ah interrupted. Ah'll jus be goin'." He nodded looking at the flowers. "Uh oh yeah." He took them up, offering them to Chris. "These were for you Chrissy." He finally just laid them on the table. "See yall later, ah'll come back fer mah things when yall arent busy." He put his cowboy hat back on and started out the front door, his own boots making the same sound Beau's had.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Chris's breath caught in his throat as he gave Beau a certain look.
"Oh, yeah. Course. Ah'll give ya a minute... Ah'll be en the kitchen Chris." Beau pressed a quick kiss to Chris's temple and left the room.
Chris jogged up to Dustin.
"Dustin wait a minute..."
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Dustin turned, giving a warm smile and raising a hand.
"Chris...You stop. You moved on, thats great ba-...Thats great Chis. As long as your happy and ya seemed pretty damn happy so....Ah'ma go...Ah jus ask that ya have mah things ready for meh, ahll come buy in a while to pick em up.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Chris wrapped his arms around Dustin, hugging tightly.
"Are you seriously back....?" He sighed softly. He just had to hug him... He wanted to kiss too but didn't.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Dustin's arms wound around Chris's waist, pressing him close.
"Yes...Im here...."
His home....His farm..His family...
His Chris.
Now belonged to that man.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:11 pm

"You can't be a stranger now... promise? You gotta come visit me and the kids... And you can have your house back bab- Dustin... I can move to Beau's place I don't think he sold it yet..."
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Dustin nodded slowly, looking back at his home.
"That'll be good...."
Beau....
Thats who had replaced him.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Chris said nothing after that his head buried in Dustin's shoulder.
He didn't smell like he used to. He smelt of a different man, not Dustin and currently, like sex...
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Dustin gently pushed him off, dragging a hand down his face.
He wore a smile but those big brown eyes...
They were misted and pained.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:26 pm

"Dustin..." Chris frowned, looking down, ashamed. "I'm sorry..." He'd waited fourteen years to move on...
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 pm

"Dont be, im not worth your sorry Chris. Go to your man, imma go to a bar so if you need me." He nodded, trudging off back to that same old truck...
Same old Dustin.
Hadnt changed any.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Chris sighed after him.
"I'll have all our things packed by tomorrow night..." He frowned deeply after his former lover.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Dustin nodded, not turning to face Chris.
"Alright, jus call Quincy when yar gone." He opened the door to his truck a small picture of him and Chris tucked into the mirror by the dash board.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:35 am

"I...Okay. I missed you..." He said the last part quietly, sighing softly.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:20 am

A bitter sweet smile played on Dustin's lips as he gently took the picture in hand and nodded a Chris.
"Ah missed you too you know it? Damn I cannot even start ta explaine hoq much ah missed you...This isnt tha welcome home ah was think bout', but ah said If I could jus see you one more time..I could beh happy ahm gone...I could walk away....I saw you an ya know what....It was worth it...I love ya Chris."
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:24 am

"I'm so sorry Dustin... I really didn't mean for you to come in like that... If I'd known you were coming back..." He never would've gotten with Beau..
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 am

Dustin shook his head at Chris.
"Save it."
Not even he could deny the crack in his words.
"Its fine Chris..."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 am

"Hell... please don't cry.." Chris frowned. "I didn't know... you said..." He didn't know what to say. He felt terrible.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:34 am

"I know what I said damnit Chris. Thats why its fine, Leave it there."
His voice splintered and broke with a small sob and he started the truck before Chris could see the tears he was trying so desperately to bite back.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 am

"Baby..." Chris whispered after the truck, sitting on the front steps and putting his head in his hands. He sat there a moment until Beau came out and silently pulled Chris in his lap.
"So am ah packin mah things?" He asked with a sigh.
"Huh?"
"Yer gettin' back with 'im aren't ya?"
"No..." He shook his head. "That isn't fair to you... I'm gonna give you a chance until we break up. If we break up.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:49 am

Dewayne stepped up the front porch, he knew his father was back, Mike had called him and told him. He looked down at his mother and shook his head.
"Im moving back home with David."
He made his way inside, he looked so much like his father, skin color, hair and eyes with Mike cheeks and nose, his lips a strange mixture.
He wanted his daddy.
But he would get time of his own for that and he knew.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 am

Chris stood, shaking his head.
"Okay baby... your daddys movin back in here though. He's back..."
Why the fuck had no one let Chris know...?
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next