Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You Empty My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:23 am

Critter held Alex's hand they left the movie theater. It had been a nice date and it was cold out side. They were walking back to to Critter's truck when out of no where a man runs up and Garbs Alex out the neck, a gun pressed to his temple. Critter was going to hit him but then he saw the deadly gleam of the gun, he stopped. "What do you want?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:25 am

Alex's breath hitched in his throat. He let out a deep shaky breath, sending a pleading look at Critter. He didn't dare talk or move, afraid the man would shoot.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 am

"I want you wallet."
Critter didn't hesitate to take it wallet out and hand it over.
The man looked thoughtful. "That your truck?"
Critter nodded soberly.
The man extended his hand, "Keys."
Critter pulled the keys out of his pocket and dropped them in the man's hand.
The man was almost done when he noticed the golden gleam of Critter's wedding band, even though it was form him and Sarah and he had moved on it was still so precious to Critter.
"I want the ring."
Critter looked down at his ring and sighed, kissing it once before he handed it over. The man laughed and threw Alex at him before aiming the gun at Alex's back. Critter felt time stop as the man pulled the trigger and Critter made his move. Critter wrapped Alex in his arms and turned around so his back was to the man and Alex was safe in his arms, the bullet embedding itself into his back was from only five feet away.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:38 am

Alex could swear he saw his life flash before his eyes when he heard the gunshot. He knew it was himself who the shot was aimed at. But then he felt Critter jump behind him.
He wanted to shout. He wanted to stop him from doing that. But no, although time felt as if it was going in slow motion it wasn't. It took a millisecond for the bullet to reach Critter.
Alex sunk down, beside Critter's body. He glared up at the men with rage filled eyes. He didn't care that they had a gun. He had fists and a body full of adrenaline.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:40 am

The man laughed and ran off. Critter took Alex's hand. "You alright?" He coughed up some blood, a puddle of the ruby red liquid forming beneath him.,
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:46 am

"I'm fine!" Alex shouted incredulously. Now they had no truck to get him to the hospital. And no money for a taxi.
"C'mon."
Alex knew there was a good chance he wouldn't make it in time but he refused to think about that. Refused to think about losing another man he loved. He scooped Critter carefully up in his arms and began walking down the street. There was a hospital a few blocks away.
"Why would you do that Critter?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:48 am

"Do what? Make you watch that movie? Because he sounded good." Critter smiled up at Alex. He didn't want to scare him. He felt the blood leaving him, saw it drip from the corner of his mouth. But Alex was okay.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:50 am

"You know what I mean." Alex sped up, the blood soaking his shirt was worrying him.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:51 am

"Well hell I wanted to get shot." Critter rolled his eyes. "I love you...." He couldn't let anything hurt his lover.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 am

"They took your ring... your truck..." Alex said. He tried to put himself in Critter's shoes. He would have done the same thing but it would've been torture for him to give away the golden band on his finger. "You did that for me?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:57 am

"Nah it was for Bob, my imaginary friend." Critter coughed. "Yeah it was for you Alex. And I am aware of what he took and most of it can be replaced...you can't."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:59 am

Alex wanted to hug him to death at this moment but he knew now wasn't the best time for that.
"You're amazing. Stupid. But amazing." He chuckled. "A simple 'DUCK!' would have been just fine."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:02 am

"You wouldn't have done it in time Alex, I knew what I was doing and what would happen if I didn't. It wouldn't be me if I let him hurt you. When I said you were mine I meant that and I protect MY things that are precious and your precious so the truck and the wallet can be replaced." The ring couldn't ever be replaced but it was going to be okay.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:04 am

"You're already so hurt Lane." He hardly ever called him that. He didn't even think Critter knew he knew. But he'd heard Mike that night when he and Critter had gotten together.
"I could have taken the bullet."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:07 am

Critter stared up at him. "No, it would have hit an artery or something, it would have killed you." Critter continued to stare. "I couldn't let it happen and yeah I have been hurt so im used to it, its easier to take......where did you get Lane from Alex?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:08 am

"That night when we first made love." He could really call it that now. "Afterwards when Mike's angel or whatever came down. He called you that."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:10 am

Critter sighed. "No one ever calls me by my first name." No one really got close enough to know it, they just called him Critter. "Alex, sorry but tell me that's all my blood and none of its yours..." If it was his he was fucking bleeding to death.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:12 am

"It's all yours." Alex swallowed and ran across the street as he saw the hospital come into view.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:14 am

"Thank God." He breathed a sigh of relief. Alex was okay, Critter didn't mind anything. His eyes were unfocused and his head unclear. He was so tired.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 am

Alex carried him in and he was immediately hooked up to machines. Alex sat down in a chair beside the bed they gave him. He began praying. He couldn't lose Critter. He couldn't lose the thing he loved most for a second time.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Most people would have been out cold from blood lose but most people wouldn't have taken a bullet for anyone, even someone they loved. Critter blinked his eyes open and turned his head. "Oh shit, you praying....Im not dead yet so dont pray for my 'soul' just yet Alex." He didn't care how stupid he sounded, just didn't want Alex scared or thinking he was dying or anything.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:32 pm

"I'm not going to sit here and do nothing. I need to pray. It gives me hope."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Critter frowned, he had hope. He didn't think he was dying. "Ummm, You don't have hope?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm

"I do. I just... I'm just worried. I can't lose anyone else. I'll lose my mind." Alex sighed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Critter reached his hand out and thumped Alex's cheek. "Your not losing me Alex. Im right here." He had never been good at comforting but he had to do something for his lover.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next