Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Dream Of Death

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I Dream Of Death - Page 39 Empty Re: I Dream Of Death

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:12 am

"I wasn't going to be an ass Mike! God forbid Alex be hurting for once! I may be with Lane and yeah we make love but I would never and I mean EVER have his children." Alex simply stood and took a few more steps away, pulling Daffy with him. Daffy's shirt was already tearsoaked, what could a few more tears hurt?
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:15 am

Mike gave a humorless laugh.
"Yeah, God forbid, you be hurt when your the one who left me!"
Mike screamed and stopped off the the other direction, tears falling from his eyes. He didnt see how Alex for to be upset, he has Lane, he got to chose. Mike lost his everything and he had no say in it.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 am

"For someone whose so upset seems pretty easy for him to go and have that fucking pricks children." Alex spat the words like venom. Ah, it was official there always had to be someone to hate and it was looking like Quincy was the replacement for Daffy.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:22 am

Mike stopped dead in his tracks.
How could Alex.
Why did he want to hurt him so bad.
Mike's knees hit the dirt as let himself fall.
He could never be happy, Alex had taken all happiness with him when he left.

Daffy slapped Alex across the face, not hard but enough to sting. He grabbed him by his shoulders. "Alex, that was uncalled for! He understands you but you haven't taken the time of day to wonder what its like for him. I live with him, im forced to look into his dull eyes and hear that broken voice that cried every night when he thinks we are sleep!"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 am

Alex didn't know how to take that. He'd never been really yelled at by Daffy. He felt like a child being scolded.
"I..." He paused. "He doesn't even love him Dustin." The words were said softly, barely above a whisper.
"I won't have Lane's children even though I've wanted to because I know it would kill Mike. And I DO love Lane. But Mike... he's having Quincy's children." He winced. "And he didn't stop and think how it would effect me. And he DOESNT FUCKING LOVE HIM. He does as a friend. I can see that. But not as more. And it's killing me. If Quincy loved him like he says he does he wouldn't let Mike have his children when he knew Mike didn't love him. It's just not making sense. It won't add up." Alex said. All anger was gone from his voice. In it's place was simple sadness.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:39 am

Daffy pulled Alex to his chest.
"I don't know what to tell you, Quincy is naive sometimes and there is nothing we can do now. Unless you wanna go make him lose the baby. But Alex, if he thought it would hurt you he would not have let it happen, as far as he is concerned you dont give a fuck anymore. He didnt think you would care."
Daffy turned to look at the sobbing man on his hands and knees in the dirt.
"You only had to say a few words and look at him and most of that is because if you would have heard yourself, how hateful it sounded. And it was so venomus, like you wanted to hurt him. If I didnt know so well I would think you hated him, the kid and my brother."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:44 am

Alex shrugged. He was not going to deny or confirm that statement.
"I keep telling him I'll always love him but he won't believe it. And... I can't make him lose the baby no matter how much I'd like to." Alex sighed. Back to normal. Mike cried and everyone was against him again. How it always was and still would be apparently.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:48 am

Daffy sighed and rubbed Alex's back.
"You going to be okay?"
He knew Quincy would be looking for Mike soon and if he knew Alex was the one who made him cry that was a fight waiting to happen. But he knew Mike would not say, he would not get Alex into that.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:52 am

"Yeah..." No.
Yeah was always the answer. Well what if one time he said no? Hm what about then? But nope, of course not. Mike was the only one who got to be heartbroken. That was fair... not.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:54 am

"Liar and I know what your thinking. Dont, just dont because thats not right. Lane and Sarah and Quinton and me and Mike care when your upset. So dont be thinking that shit."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:56 am

"You care until Mike decides he's more upset than I am." That is what he thought. That is what he so badly wanted to say. But he couldn't not with Mike right there. He just kept quiet.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:00 am

Mike wiped his eyes and stood up, he slowly looked over his shoulder at Alex. He wanted to hate him, and he would. Mike Mizanin was gone, this was The Miz.
"I fucking hate you." He hissed, his eyes narrowed.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:04 am

That hurt. More than Mike could imagine. But ALex was not in the mood to mess with the Miz.
"I love you." He said truthfully and turned.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:08 am

Miz growled.
"Oh hell no fuck that shit! If you did then why are you always trying so hard to hurt me? Why huh? You took me back I left you took me back again and then you promised but once again I was LEFT! You just love hurting me don't you! And then you have the audacity to feel bad! Look at what you have! Love love Lane you have him and and Im here with Quincy, pregnant and I dont fucking want to be! I dont wanna be here, I dont ever wanna fucking see your face again!"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 am

"Michael Mizanin, don't you dare say I WANT to hurt you. I hate it. I hate making you feel this way but this is just how it is. You say you dont want to see my face again? Well you don't have to. I'm not coming back and watching you give birth." Alex said softly, shaking his head as he backed away.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:49 am

"I can say it because it is true. Do you know what its like? To have the thing you love more than anything tell you its over because they love something else more?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:52 am

"No. I don't and I'm not going to pretend I do. But I've put off having Lane's kids because I know it'd kill you. And then you just go and have Quincy's. GOD, you don't even love him like that." Alex couldn't get past that fact. How could his Mike make love to someone he didnt love?
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:56 am

"Thats the the thing, you love Lane, you want him for more, for ever and always! I dont have anything Alex, Quincy wanted a kid imma give him a kid" The Miz was nose to nose with him. Daffy had tried to step between them, Mike gave him a hard knuckle to the jaw and he fell back.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 am

"I don't see why it's HIM you chose to move on too." Alex said. "He sounds like a real quality guy." He sneered sarcastically. "He's willing to let you have his fucking child when he KNOWS you don't love him."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:01 am

Mike took Alex by the front of the shirt.
"You just dont fucking want me to be with someone else, cant stand the thought of he being happy."
It was Mike's turn to sneer.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:04 am

"Because you're NOT happy! Everyone can see it Mike! And yet he doesn't care!" Alex exclaimed. God, when did Mike get so oblivious?
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:06 am

"I dont give a fuck, I dotn love any one but because thats just the kinda of god damn retard I am. So what if I dont like Quincy, I wont ever love anyone and its not like you give a fuck anymore."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 am

Alex grabbed Mike by the shoulders and shook him gently.
"How many times do I have to say it?! I will ALWAYS love you! Even if I want to stop I always will!"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 am

Mike shrugged him off.
"You sure act like it. Yeah, you can feel bad for yourself you can be mad at me but you know what? You got what you wanted, you always do."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:20 am

"And you always get all the fucking sympathy. God forbid anyone but Mike be heartbroken." Alex walked away, kept walking until he couldn't see Mike or Dustin anymore.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next