Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Know I Can Stop the Pain if I Will it All Away

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I Know I Can Stop the Pain if I Will it All Away Empty I Know I Can Stop the Pain if I Will it All Away

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:38 am

Evan stepped out of the shower and stared at himself in the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Many of his coworker's had commented that he was suddenly losing alarming amounts of weight. Look at yourself the voices taunted him. It's a wonder Jake even loves your fat ass Evan sighed and dressed himself to go downstairs to dinner with his lover.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

I Know I Can Stop the Pain if I Will it All Away Empty Re: I Know I Can Stop the Pain if I Will it All Away

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:55 am

Jack looked up at his lover as he came down the staires. "Hey Evan," Jake greated brightly, happy to see his lover. Jake pause, his eyes scanning Evan's thin form. Jake worried about Evan's health enough as it was, but then Evan started droping. "wa-th the th-ower relaxing?"
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

I Know I Can Stop the Pain if I Will it All Away Empty Re: I Know I Can Stop the Pain if I Will it All Away

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:57 am

Evan smiled at his lover's lisp. He'd always thought it was adorable. "Yes, yes baby it was," Evan said.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:58 am

Jake stood up and kissed Evan, his hands resting on Evan's lithe hipps. "I mithed you." Jake pulled Evan's seat out for him.
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:02 am

"I missed you too," Evan said, his signature grinned plastered on his face. "Thank you," he said politely as he took a seat.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:05 am

"Welcome." Jake wen tback to his seat, saying grace and then digging in. Jake glanced at Evan every so ofter to see if he was eating.
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:07 am

Evan's plate contained very little food and he was merely picking at what was there. The less I eat the less has to come back up later he thought.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:10 am

Jake paused. "Evvy, you need to eat. Your getting a little too thin there babe, it kind of worries me."
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:14 am

"I've always been thin Jake," Evan replied. "I'm a small framed guy you know," he added.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:18 am

"No, Evan," Jake said sarcastically. "You have always been big and fat like me." Jake joked. Jake grew serious. "But really baby you need to eat more. Your getting a little to small, its worrying me."
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 am

Evan bit his lip as the voices lunged at him for Jake's comment. See? they tormented him. Even he knows how fat you are
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:27 am

"Gothh Evan, it wa-th only a joke baby." Jake put down his fork. "You know I am kidding dontcha Evvy?"
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:29 am

Evan nodded his head, a small smile on his face "Of...of course...." Evan drifted off. "Of course you are."
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:34 am

"Baby.." Jake got and and went over to Evan knealing down beside him, Jake took Evan's hands. "Evan, what-th thi-th about? You th-ould know I wa-th kidding, I really withh you would gain th-ome."
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:36 am

Evan shook his head. "It's nothing baby, really," Evan said. "It's nothing," he repeated. "Nothing."
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:41 am

"It-th th-ome thing if it-th bothering you Evan." Jake kissed Evan's cheek lovingly. "Your everthing to me, th-o if th-omething bother-th you it bother-th me."
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:44 am

Evan shook his head. He couldn't tell Jake about the dark demons he'd been battling for the past six months. The last time it'd happened and he told anyone about it he spent eight months on a psychiatric ward. He couldn't do that again.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:47 am

Jake nudged Evan. "Baby...you don't trutht me to take care of you and your problem-th.
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:48 am

"I trust you Jake, I do," Evan said. "I just....I can't, I'm sorry but I can't."
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 am

Jake's face fell, he looked hurt. well that stung, Jake thought to himself. "But Evvy, if you trutht me...you'll let me help. You know I love you....left me help." Jake was trying to butter him up, get him to open up and let him in.
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:58 am

Evan shook his head. "I can't be helped," Evan muttered sadly. "There's nothing anyone can do......"
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:01 am

"I can try Evan, can't you at leath let me try." Jake pleaded, wanting nothing more than to help his lover because whatever was bugging Evan was serious.
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 am

Evan shook his head and stood up. If he didn't get rid of what he'd eaten soon, he would actually digest it and the voice would never let him hear the end of it.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Swagger Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:07 am

"Evan, im not done talking to you." Jake stood with Evan, un-willing to let Evan go.
Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:09 am

"Well I'm done talking," Evan said, turning toward the stair case. "I'm not going to keep going on about this."
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next