Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain

4 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain Empty Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 12:53 pm

Angel was sitting down on the floor of the living room, curled in his corner. Cade should be with Gabriel and for the moment he had some peace and quiet away from the abuse he suffered at the hands of Gabriel. The man had been a good daddy to their son so far though so Angel trusted to leave them alone together, he didn't mind it. His poor worn body ached, he had gotten several beatings this week and had been raped multiple times, it was hard...But at least his baby was okay, that was all that mattered.

Back to top Go down

Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain Empty Re: Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Gabriel and Cade were out playing catch with a football. Cade was eleven years old.
"Alright I'm gonna throw it farther this time. Be ready." Gabriel called to his son.
Cade nodded as the football went soaring through the air and into the woods behind them. He went chasing after it.
Gabriel took a moment before jogging after him.
He found Cade deep in the forest, tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Whatcha cryin for?" He grunted.
Cade pointed to his knee which was cut and bleeding. While trying to catch the ball he had fallen and hurt himself.
"So?" He'd grown up learning that real men didn't cry. Even as a child he hadn't cried much.
Cade frowned. He was young. He wasn't a wimp, a cut this big would have any child crying.
But Gabriel wouldn't allow his son to be a puss.
He lifted him up and took him inside the house.
"You. Quit crying."
Cade sniffled and attempted to stop but tears kept flowing.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain Empty Re: Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Angel looked up as they entered the house, he noticed his babies knee and the big blue eyes got large while the small mentally unstable boy got busy.
"Oh my god! Baby are you okay? Gabriel look at that! That might need stitches!" He got down and examined his child's knee, his trembling hands attempting to spread the skin apart so he could see how deep before he cleaned it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Gabriel pushed Angel back.
"Stop." He said firmly. "He doesn't need you babying him."

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Angel shook his head, simply going back to his child.
'You leave me alone! Our baby is hurt! Im not coddling him! Im just trying to fix his knee! You back off!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 2:02 pm

"Stop it. Thats nothing. He can deal." He pushed Angel once more and slapped Cade lightly across the face. "Stop crying."
Cade hicupped but the tears kept coming.
"NOW." Gabriel growled. When this didn't work either, he punched the boy in his jaw.
Cade squealed but the tears did stop.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Angel's eyes bugged, it took a second to see his child hurt and he jumped on Gabriel. He was hitting, his eyes flashing from red to black to purple, he clawed and punched and screamed and just tried to HURT Gabriel. You did not hit his baby like that, Angel would not be having it.
"YOU FUCKING BITCH!! HOW DARE YOU HIT HIM! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Gabriel growled adn threw him off.
"Relax, he'll be fucking fine." He rolled his eyes.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Angel shook his head. "No, I told you what would happen the first time you EVER hit him and ill be damned if im a liar." Angel hissed, taking Cade by the arm, the boy was almost bigger than him already but he was not letting them stay here. He pulled Cade with him as he took off through the house, getting to the front door and tearing out of the house. After so long, yes he feared Gabriel but over his baby he did not play, Angel would do absolutely anything for his baby and if that meant facing Gabriel he would do it but for now....Now he was getting Cade out of there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 2:13 pm

"Where are we going?" Cade asked softly, rubbing his bruised face..

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Angel got far enough away and paused. "Look at me. Im taking you to a friends house, no...your grandfather and grandmothers house okay? My dad is big, he can take your daddy, he has done it but you listen, when I get you there baby you stay and you dont ask questions and you just be safe until I go back to get you okay?" The site of the bruise on his child's face brought tears to his eyes, he let one small trembling hand caress Cade's bruised face. "Oh my poor baby..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 2:19 pm

"Momma... I.. don't wanna go.." He shook his head.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 2:21 pm

"Baby...dont argue with momma please? I cant let him hurt you...I cant baby...be a big boy for momma and just do what I say?" Angel had never asked much, but when he did, usually Cade didn't argue with him. He guess it was because he had enough going on with Gabriel as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 2:25 pm

"he hurts you all the time. Why is that okay?" He asked with a sigh.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Angel started running again, thinking of an answer.
"Because im crazy and I don't count."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 2:32 pm

"You do too coutn momma..." He frowned.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Angel made it to his parents house and knocked on the door, hugging his son close as he waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Zac opened the door.
"hey baby whats wr-" He noticed Cade's face and sighed. "Gabriel?" It was more of a statement than a question as he led them inside.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Angel followed, sniffling slightly as he sat Cade on the couch. "Stay here baby." He looked at his mom. "Can he stay here for a little while....I just...wanna show Gabriel that if it happens again I can take his baby away...he cant do this..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 2:47 pm

"Okay baby. Of course he can." Zac nodded and kissed the top of his son's head, looking at his grandson

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Angel smiled and kissed his mothers cheek, still wary of being touched.
"Make daddy protect him momma...please." He sat by Cade and opened his arms. "Ill be back...till then your living here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Cade frowned and hugged his mother.
"No... momma..." He knew his father would hit Angel....

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 3:17 pm

"Baby....don't do that. You mean everything to me....yes your daddy hurts me but seeing him hurt you more than anything so just please..." Angel hugged him close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Sat May 14, 2011 3:19 pm

"But... I'm okay momma.. I'll be okay..." He insisted.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat May 14, 2011 3:22 pm

"Maybe but I wont...not if he hits you again...I cant allow it...Cade baby no...I said I would not bring you into this world if he would hurt you, your far to precious to be hurt...he hurt you...im done and im showing him that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum