Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carter Mason

Go down

Carter Mason Empty Carter Mason

Post by Carter Mason Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Carter Mason 1810

Carter Mason
As Played By: Hannah
Favorite Parings: Carter/Misery, Carter/Gabriel Johnson, Carter/Joslin
Pairings I'd Try: Carter/Gabriel McDaniels? Carter/Trever
Pairings I Wouldn't Touch With a Ten Foot Pole: Dunno
Topics I Like: With Carter um... dark themes, romance, fluff.
Smut?: Yupp

How I Write This Character (Sample and/or Description):
Carter seated himself at the bar, watching across the room as Rhett Braxton sold off that slave boy of his. He pulled out his wallet and looked at how much he had. Yes he would defintely get Misery tonight. He walked over, pushing through the crowd of sleazy men. He wasn't as bad as some here. He thought of himself as high class. He didn't just fuck any slut here. You had to have something he liked. And he liked Misery a lot.
He shoved in front until he was right beside Rhett.
"Can ah help ya?" The Scottish man raised an eyebrow.
"Whats your highest tonight for Misery?"
"$100,000." Rhett leaned back against the bar. No one had topped that, a large burly man already had Misery on a leash. "An' ah already sold him for tha night. Sorry bout yar luck."
"I can double that." Carter offered, pulling out a handful of cash.
"Ah already sold him." Rhett repetaed firmly.
"Three hundred thousand. Final offer." Yes he was rich and he wanted Misery NOW. He wasn't taking no for an answer. Money didn't matter to him. He gambled often and made a lot.
There was a long pause. It ended with Rhett handing the other man back his money and takking Misery back. He took the handful of cash from Carter and handed Misery over.
"Thank you." Carter flashed his pearly white teeth and exited the bar,Misery following behind him.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum