Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

+2
Ezra Nielsen
Alex Jr
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue. - Page 11 Empty Re: The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Dustin nodded, getting up and ending the game, finishing the food so people could eat and go the hell home.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue. - Page 11 Empty Re: The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:24 pm

David helped Dustin cook since he had to make Ezra's veggie burgers anyways. Once they all ate, the family began leaving a few at a time.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Dewayne was sitting with Alex Junior who had a sleeping child over each shoulder and a sleeping wife in his arms.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:30 pm

David plopped down beside Dewayne.
"You ready to head home then babe?"
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:31 pm

"Yeah, I think I might help Alex carry his family home though." The boy laughed lightly, taking up one of the kids.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:35 pm

David chuckled.
"We got plenty of extra space. If you need to stay with us for the night I don't mind." David nodded at Alex.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 pm

"Please? Ah would hate to drop one of them, I dont wanna risk it." He nodded at David, smiling at Dewayne.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:42 pm

"Sure thing." David smiled, nodding. Ezra was busy teasing Wayne abotu something or other but he heard the conversation.
Fuck yes. They were making this way too easy for him.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Alex got into the home, Dewayne showing him where they would stay. He put his babies and his wife in the bed before going to with with Dewayne on the couch.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:47 pm

David went with Dewayne on the couch as Ezra jogged into the kitchen, looking for something to drink.
"Daddy! Wheres my soy milk!?" He called.
"I don't know. Would it kill you to drink some regular milk?"
A pause.
"YES!"
David shook his head, walking out into the kitchen and finding Ezra's soy milk for him, then going back into the living room with an eye roll.
"Dewayne I am going to kill that child."
"I heard that!" Ezra pouted as he walked off into his room, locking the door.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Dewayne giggled at his husband, shaking his head.
"Awww no, dont kill my Ezra!" He pecked David's cheek, rubbing his neck lightly as he spoke with his half brother.
Alex was just laying around the living room, watching the family
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Ezra was recording his video diary for the night and thinking of things he could do to get Alex's attention. He knew he had to do SOMETHING. The man was in his house for gods sake.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 pm

And Alex would be leaving soon so he needed to act while he was here and while October was not snuggled to his chest.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:00 pm

After a few hours David and Dewayne had gone to bed, just Alex was up. Ezra peeked out and didn't see anyone so he assumed he was alone. He cursed himself for wasting the opportunity but strolled out into the kitchen in nothing but his boy shorts that had the word Fag printed across the ass. Was his house after all.
"Nice fuckin job jackass. You blew it." He grumbled to hismelf.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Alex stood, stepping into the kitchen and watching Ezra.
"Nice shorts kid." He crossed his arms, an amused smirk playing on his face.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Ezra jumped about a foot in the air, grabbing a table cloth and holding it over his lower half.
"Um... hey there..." His face was beet red.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:13 pm

"Oh hey, its your house, dont cover up on my account, not like I was thinking anything bad about that." He chuckled at the boy.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 pm

"You should like... make more noise." He shuffled his feet, trying to tie the thing around his waist. It wouldnt' cooperate so he said fuck it and threw it aside. "Give me some warning." He smiled shyly at the boy.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm

"Alright then, make ridiculously loud warning noises late at night when people are sleeping, check." He winked at the boy, stepping over to sit down at the kitchen table.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Ezras heart thudded in his chest.
"Okay do something incredbly attractive like NOW." The voice in his head screamed at him. Instead he sat down at the table beside Alex.
"You hungry or anything? I can make you something.."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:23 pm

"No, im already getting fat, Dustin fed me good today." He patted his toned stomach.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 pm

"You are NOT fat." Ezra shook his head. "I am fat." He rubbed his own flat stomach
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:28 pm

"Not with all that...like....soy crap you eat." Alex hummed at him..
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Ezra showed him inside the fridge, full of fake meat and soy everything.
"I'm still fat though." He hummed.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 pm

"Nah, your too tiny." He pressed his hand against the boys belly.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum