Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginning.

2 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

New Beginning. - Page 7 Empty Re: New Beginning.

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 am

"H-he talled me a wiar and said he neber wants to see me adain..." He wailed.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:32 am

"Ew tawed mwe tupied!!! An ew tawed mwe mwean and ah didnt do nuffin!!" Austin squalled back at him. Biddy sat with Zac, glaring at his mother "He spoils that brat of his."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:39 am

"He does..." Zac nodded in agreement as Jude cried into his shoulder. "My poor Judy..." He cooed softly.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:42 am

Biddy huffed. "Damn that kid almost killed Austin..." Fucking get jealous and shove a new born.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:47 am

Zac nodded.
"Memaw needs to control that brat..." He stroked Jude's back. "Judy didn't do anything to him..."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 am

Mike lifted his head, pursing his lips and looking over at him.
"You two got anything to say, say it to my face. Jayden is spoiled but hey, his REAL daddy is my husband huh? Oh and he is the last child I can have, so you two can stop being bitches okay? Im sorry but Jude is not a saint and Austin liked Jayden. Either say it to my face, or shut the hell up." Mike smiled at them, pressing Jayden close.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:00 am

Zac's jaw dropped at his grandmother. Had he really just said that?
"Well yes, there is something I have to say. You need to stop babying him so much and come to terms with the fact that he is not a saint either and soemtimes he is WRONG and needs to be punished." He huffed.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 am

"He is wrong Zac, and I do punish him but we dont all have fucking ten million kids like you do okay? I have what seven and I cant have anymore. You can. You think my babying my baby is bad when you have one of them a diseased WHORE, one is running around with a...what in the hell ever you call Gabriel, which I love Gabriel and Angel, I am their doctor, I take back about them, my kids dont have disorders, or anything like that. So yes Zac, I baby Jayden. He is my whole world. I dont talk about you or your kids so you dont sit there and whisper about mine in front or me and him...thats wrong....He is...He is a child. You dont do that....He is spoiled but he not as much of a brat as you were and I took you in with your momma and I loved you and I still do but dont you sit there and pretty much call me a bad momma, and call my child bad okay. Jayden is a smart, sweet boy...."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 am

"Okay, you make another comment about one of my children and I will stick my foot up your... butt." He snapped. "I said Jayden is spoiled which he is. Gabriel is married and has a child. He is not a whore and I won't let you call him one. I understand wanting to baby a kid, trust me. I do it to Jude all the time. But I admit, Jude is not perfect. Neither is Jayden. He is wrong sometimes and you cannot always make him feel he is right."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:17 am

"Zac baby, ovber my child, I would break your fucking neck and then I would do it again and again and again until you learn your damn lesson. I said my child was a brat, I admit that,. But my point is." He was nose to nose with Zac. "Who was sitting here whispering behind my back about how I raise my kid. I have never done that to you, and I thought you loved me more than that Zac, I took your family into my home because I love you...And your going to sit her and talk about me and my kid...I wont have it. You can get the fuck out of my house if your going to sit here and talk ABOUT me like that...with my baby in the room...Im not mean to your child you will not be mean to mine."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 am

"Fine." He glared, backing up with Jude in his arms. "Quincy! We gotta leave!"
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:21 am

Mike shook his head.
"Okay Zac..."
He could not believe him...
He turned with Jayden pressed to his chest.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:28 am

"M-momma... I want Owstin..."
"Baby your memaw don't want us here." Zac hummed
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:35 am

Mike growled, taking Jude away and popping Zac in the mouth.
"You listen to me, You dont fucking tell that baby I dont want him here, I love Jude just like I love you! Zac you were talking about me! BAD MOUTHING ME! IN MY HOUSE! WITH CHILDREN AROUND! I dont do that to you and I thought you were better than that. Sure Jay is not perfect but I love him! Okay? Yes I spoil him! Yes he is a brat, your a brat, Kevin loves you, your KEVINS LITTLE FUCKING BRAT! AND JAYDEN IS MINE!! Your seriously going to sit there and whisper behind my back? I...Zac I love you, I found you and I brought you home to the family I gave you family, I delivered your babies, I am your doctor, I am your memaw and im good to you. That was low...who tells a child something like that huh? Zac...Not even Biddy would stoop that low as to say so and so dont want you around. You remember he stayed in you house when Quincy didnt want him around. I told you, if you were going to bad mouth me dont do it in my home around the kids, you have no respect. I wouldnt talk about you like that...about how you raise your kids...Thats like...How could you? Was I not good enough to you or something? I do spoil my baby...You have no right to talk about it." Mike shook his head. "Im sorry I popped you." He knelt down and stroked Jude's hair. "NO matter what anyone says to you, I love you baby, and I want you here with my and Austin and Biddy and Jayden. If your not here, its not because memaw." He nodded, standing up and shaking his head at Zac.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 am

Zac shook lightly as he held onto his child.
"Why am I the only one getting yelled at for that?! Biddy was too darnit!" He was trying to watch his mouth around Jude. "Yes I am spoiled, I admit that. But momma doesn't think I'm perfect! He's been mad at me before! He's smacked my butt and popped me in the mouth. He punishes me when I desrve it. But no matter what Jayden does, he is never wrong. That is not good and I am not afraid to tell you that."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:50 am

"Biddy said nothing to me when I told you to get off my case. Zac is it really that bad that your going to bad mouth me? REALLY! In my house!! And yes he is wrong, and I tell him that, im not hard on him. I love him Zac, I want to coddle at least one child, I have never done it before. I didnt coddle Kevin, or the twins, or anyone but Jayden. Im going to coddle my child and if you dont like it then fucking tough he isnt yours. He is mine!! I didnt ask you about how to raise a kid and I dont gossip with Riley about how you raise Jude or anyone else. I expect the same from you. You got something to say, you tell me. You dont whisper behind mt back to my son with three babies in the room."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:55 am

Zac huffed and pursed his lips.
"I am sorry but I'm going to say something when your child makes mine cry for no reason and you do nothing but comfort Jayden."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:56 am

"I held Jude, he ran to you!! I was trying to fix it Zac, did you not see that? I was talk to them all, and he runs off to his mother, and meanwhile his mother is talking about me.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:59 am

Zac said nothing as Jude continued bawling into his shirt. His whole sleeve was soaked by now.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Mike sighed, gently scooping Jude from Zac and pressing him close.
"Shhh baby Grandma is going to fix it
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Jude sniffled, his hand reaching out to squeeze his mommas as he cried on Mike now.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:05 pm

"Zac, im going to fix the babies." He turned on his heel, scooping all thee kids up.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 pm

"Okay.." He sighed as Jude wailed softly.
"I w-want daddy..."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 pm

"Oh hell....": He shook his head, taking the kids to his room and sitting them down.
"Now Jay.....say sorry to Jude, you were wrong...he is not mean...your just jealous baby, like your daddy."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 pm

"B-but... Owstin is mine." Jayden whimpered.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next