Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Green Tractor(Mike/Dustin)

2 posters

Go down

Big Green Tractor(Mike/Dustin) Empty Big Green Tractor(Mike/Dustin)

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:38 am

Daffy stared in awe at his best friend, Mike Mizanin. They had known each other Mike’s whole life. Their parents were friends and the day Mike was born they brought Daffy and let him sit with the new baby. Daffy poked him and made him cry. But all that aside, recently Daffy had asked him out and he said ‘yes’.

Daffy hadn’t really expected that and nor did he expect Mike to come over for the date looking so damn…..beautiful and that was saying something. Mike had on a new Black and blue shirt that lit up his bright, baby blue eyes and some new jet black jeans. Daffy was wearing a Beatles shirt along with old, worn out, holy jeans. None the less Mike grinned at him and asked what they were doing.

Daffy didn’t really know, and Mike was looking was to good not to go somewhere. Then Daffy got an idea.

“Want to go grab a bite to eat….and then I’ll take you for a ride on my tractor, the one you love so much.”

A grin split Mike’s face as he hurriedly said yes and rushed to get in the passenger side of Daffy’s old pickup truck. Daffy was a working man, he didn’t have a lot of money so he was only able to take Mike to the little joint near the football field. To their surprise though, the food was awesome. Mike didn’t seem to mind; he laughed and grinned the whole time they were there.

Daffy didn’t know how this would work out because they had never been on a date before; they had gone out as friends but not like this and this was nice. They had a lot of conversation, they were never quiet for more than two minutes. They talked about Mike’s basketball, Daffy’s band. The things they hoped to do when they grew up and they talked about each other.

When they were done eating Mike rushed them out, he loved Daffy’s tractor and Daffy always looked so sexy when he was driving it, something about him and that tractor made Mike so giddy. When they got to the house, Daffy opened Mike’s door for him and carried him over the shoulder out to the tractor. Daffy got on first and Mike beside him and soon they were off.
It was dusk when they had finally reached the fields, fireflies were all buzzing around, and the stars shone brightly in the sky and then sun had not even gone down completely. To say the least, the seen was breath taking.

Daffy grinned and patted his lap. “Mikey, you wanna drive?”
Mike stared in awe before the smile returned and he hopped into Daffy’s lap. Daffy wrapped his arms around Mike’s waist as Mike put his hands on the wheel and drove the tractor. It was funny how something as simple as driving a tractor made Mike’s face light up. Mike was all smiles and laughs with his face beet red as Daffy tightened his arms around his waist.
Mike parked the tractor out in the field. They sat and watched the fireflies make a whole galaxy out in the field. It was a breath taking site, but to Daffy, the only thing he wanted to see was the 14 and half year old boy in his lap.

“I know I don’t have the money to take you out anywhere fancy…….” Before Daffy could continue Mike kissed his cheek softly.

“This is nice Daffy, I am having a wonderful time and I thank you for it. I don’t care where we are as long as I’m with you.” Daffy beamed at Mike and even though it was their first date, they had known each other ever since Mike’s birth, Daffy’s lips brushed Mike’s in a soft first kiss. It was both of theirs first kiss ever, and they could both say it was soft, sweet, loving, and perfect.

They were both surprised at this but not one of them could say they hadn’t wanted it. Mike blushed and turned his head; Daffy smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head.
“Mikey….was that okay?” He inquired; afraid he had upset his friend.

Mike turned to Daffy and grinned. “It was better than okay Dustin….it was…amazing.”

Mike laughed and turned around in Daffy’s lap so their chests were touching. “Wanna do it again?”

Daffy looked surprised but he quickly pressed their lips together a second time.

Big Green Tractor(Mike/Dustin) Picnik14
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Big Green Tractor(Mike/Dustin) Empty Re: Big Green Tractor(Mike/Dustin)

Post by Alex Riley Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:41 am

*crosses arms and pouts*
Other than the pairing i love it lol Smile
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:30 am

*Grins and gives you huggles*
Thank you, glade you like.
I still love Daffy, even though im going to kill him.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down