Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 6 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:09 pm

"Must you be so stubborn?" Alex chuckled shaking his head.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 6 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Critter smiled before another painful sensation spread through his back, he let out a small whimper. He had never in his life whimpered before. It surprised him, he didn't even think he was the one who had done it.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Alex's face fell. Critter's whimper was possibly the most sad thing he had ever heard.
"Oh baby..." He said softly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Critter blinked. "Boo, come love me for a minute." His back hurt so bad. He usually wasn't so clingy or whiny but damn it, he was in pain and he wanted his lover.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:18 pm

"Course darlin." Alex felt his eyes well up with tears. Never had he seen Critter so... hurt. He held Critter in his arms, cooing softly in his ear.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm

"Hey now, don't you be crying about me. Im fine, it just hurts a little bit." Critter smiled at Alex.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Alex sighed.
"You're hurting baby." He frowned.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Critter refused to admit that even thought it was obvious. "No, its not that bad im just a big wimp." He grinned.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:27 pm

"You are most certainly not a wimp. I've never seen you in this much pain."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:30 pm

"I know you haven't and I hate you having to so if you want to go home or go get Cameron or something i'll be fine." Critter gave a small smile.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 pm

"I'm not leaving. I don't care what happens. I am not moving from this spot." Alex said, planting his feet firmly on the ground.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:34 pm

"Okay, its not like I have the power to make you." He shrugged, his teeth grinding together as his jaw clenched in pain.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Alex frowned, stroking Critter's hair.
"S'alright darlin." He cooed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:48 pm

"I know..." Critter sighed, he still wanted to sit up. Critter's phone began ringing, usually he would have ignored it but what if it was Cameron?
"Hello?"
"Why?"
"I....I can't but maybe Mr. Alex will."
Critter looked up at Alex. "She don't want to stay with her grandparents, she's scared. Can you go get her and let her stay with Alex and Sydney?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Alex sighed he didn't want to leave him.
"Sure. But I'll be right back." Alex said. He pecked Critter's lips and walked out the door.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 pm

While Alex was gone, the pain got worse and Critter did something he hadn't done since Mike had died, he cried It wasn't heavy sobbing or loud at all. Actually it was silent, not one sound as the clear liquid ran down his cheeks. A nurse had come in to give him more medication. She watched him from the window. He cried for maybe ten or fifteen minutes before the meds began working, when they did he wiped his eyes and acted like it had never happened.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Alex was back soon like he had promised.
"Hey baby, the meds workin yet?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Critter grinned. "Yeah, they are working just fine." He nodded. "Cameron okay?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 pm

"Mhm." He nodded. "She's worried bout ya. Just like I am."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:03 pm

"Don't be, im fine." He was supposed to be numb but he wasn't. It was good enough though. A nurse walked in. "Mr Riley, can you please come with me to sign some papers?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:04 pm

"Sure. Be right back." He smiled at Critter and followed the nurse.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:07 pm

The nurse took him up the the front desk to sign some papers, the nurses behind the desk were gossiping.
"Yeah that one man. The one who was shot and didn't want anesthetics."
"No, I can't see him doing that."
"He did Mellisa, im telling you. The poor man had tears just pouring down his face."
"Why? Pain?"
"I would think so. He also kept messing with his ring finger though so," She shrugged and went back to work.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Alex almost burst into tears right then and there. But he stopped himself. He wanted to think they weren't talking about Critter. But he was pretty sure there wasn't more than one man tonight who refused anesthetics.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm

A nurse looked up. "Wait! Kacie, what was that mans name? The freaky masochists who refused anesthetics?
The nurse looked thoughtful. "His records say Lane Christopher McCormick."
The nursed waved as one went down the hall and the other into a room.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Alex's heart sunk. Critter had been crying. How dare those woman call him a freaky masochist. Alex walked back to Critter's room.
"Hey darlin'" He sighed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next