Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting Star

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shooting Star Empty Shooting Star

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:30 am

((For Kaz))

The Grand Ole Opry. Many, many nights were spent in bed dreaming of this moment. He was going to take country western music by storm. He was going to change the face of music forever, and it was all going to happen tonight. His career was a dream come true. He was on a meteor like rise toward fame- so many fans, so many hit singles had all boiled down to this.

One night at the Grand Ole Opry to sing his hit single from his Aint I Great record.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. If he wasn't feeling the pressure. There were plenty of people around here ready to see him fail. Rival singers, crazy obsessed fans... he needed a body guard. It was getting harder and harder to do things alone. He sashayed his way down the back hallway to his dressing room, throwing his white cowboy hat down on the nearby table to run a brush through his trademark golden curls.

He caught his reflection in the corner of his eye and turned to it. He smiled wide. "Oh baby, you know ahm greater than great!" He paused. "Greater than great... That's a good one." He scrawled it down in a little black book he kept in his pocket. "I jus' ahm so blessed at bein' so creative." He sighed wistfully, forgetting that he left the door to his dressing room open as he began to change to get ready for the show. He tossed his jacket off, and then his shirt- rummaging around through his stage clothes to pick something out to wear on stage.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Shooting Star Empty Re: Shooting Star

Post by Kazarian Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:40 am

Frankie walked backstage he was looking for a job and he had heard that someone had been looking for a bodyguard he found the door and knocked on it
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:45 am

Jeff glanced up from his clothing choices and glanced to the door. He furrowed his brow, trotting on over to get the door. When he answered it, he instantly smirked and leaned against the door. Whoever he was, he was damn attractive. It was his lucky night.

"Well hello, handsome." He purred twisting one of his long locks in his fingers. "Please tell me ya'll is some kinda male stripper sent to wish me well on mah show tonight. ...Chances are ya ain't, knowin' my luck. But ya can't blame me for askin'."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:51 am

Frankie blushed slightly "no sir i heard you need bodyguard and i wanted to apply for the job"
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:58 am

"Oh. Oooooh. Well color me stupid." He pouted. "...Ya sure ya ain't?" He pouted more. "Ah well, can't blame me for tryin'." Jeff stepped aside to let him in. "Well, ahm lookin' for a bodyguard, that's for sure. I need someone big n' strong to protect mah gorgeous self! Because there are a lot of people who would want to hurt lil' ol' me, if ya can believe that!" He rolled his eyes. "So, tell me about yourself, tall dark n' handsome. Are ya a fan? Here's an 8x10 signed glossy." He said passing him an autographed picture.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:08 am

"well my name is Frankie Kazarian" said Frankie introduceing himself "and i've really only heard one song and it was on the radio"
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:31 am

"BUT you have heard of me." He nodded. "That instantly qualifies you to be mah bodyguard. Ahm Double J Jeff Jarrett- that's J E Double F J A Double R E Double T." He grinned. "An' soooon, you'll be there with me at mah gold record release party. IF ya'll qualify. S'cuse me, but ah gotta get ready while we talk." He said going back to his clothing. He pulled off his blue jeans, wearing just a pair of tight black boxer briefs underneath that barely did anything to hide his rounded backside. He slid into a pair of leather pants. "Who else did ya bodyguard for?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:38 am

Frankie blushed again at the sight and answered "um no one sir but i have a little fighting experience, i just really need a job"
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:43 am

Jeff blinked at him as he put on his vest. "...No experience in bein' a bodyguard huh?" He scrubbed his face with his hands and sighed. "Oh dang you for bein' so cute. You're cloudin' mah otherwise PERFECT judgment. Since ahm a sucker for a handsome face, ah'll tell ya what. I'll give ya one night to prove yourself. If you do a good job protectin' me tonight after the show ya got a job. If not, ah'll give ya two hundred bucks for your trouble. Deal?" He stuck his hand out.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:46 am

Frankie took his hand "yes sir thank you" he was relived he at least had a chance
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:55 am

Jeff shook his hand. "Ya'll be fine, ah bet. Now- please follow me. Ahm do out to sing. Ya'll have to stand by the other staff while ah do mah thing. Nothin' should happen while ahm out there singin' anyway." He nodded and patted his shoulder. "Follow me Frankie, alright?" He said motioning for Kazarian to follow. He brought Kazarian backstage with him, standing beside him as they hooked a mike up to him.

Jeff wasn't paying attention as he waited for his cue. One of the backstage workers was looking a little disgruntled as he watched Jeff. He smelled of alcohol from hitting the bottle before work. He was far enough away for Jeff not to hear him. "Stupid fag. World's fulla stupid fag queens." He muttered, removing a gun he kept in his ankle holster pointing it lazily at Jeff. "Bang bang stupid fag." He grumbled.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:02 am

Frankie heard the worker muttering but couldn't spot him before he could say anything it was time for Jeff to go on stage
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:37 am

Jeff strolled out onto the stage, thunderous applause making hearing anything other than what was said difficult. Jeff grabbed the mike and began to sing his new hit off his second hit album, unaware of the trouble brewing backstage.

The armed worker stumbled drunkenly forward, gun still pointed in Jeff's general direction. He aimed up at the ceiling and fired- the sound of the gun muted by the music as the bullet. "Next bullet's for the fag..."

Jeff heard the sound but he didn't know what it was. The people in the audience had no idea either.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:43 am

Frankie saw the the guy aim the gun at Jeff "get down" yelled as he ran towards Jeff pushing him down as the bullet bearly missed
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:40 pm

"What the hay?!" He turned just in time to see Frankie bulldoze him to the ground. "Frankie- Frankie what the hell are ya doin'- what is the meanin' of..." He paused noting the commotion as the security guards tackled the armed man and dragged him off to be arrested. He turned to look in the direction of where he shot at, noting the bullet lodged in a piece of wood. "Oh FRANKIE! Ya saved me! Oh mah gah he coulda killed me! You're more than jus' hired, ahm givin' ya a bonus!"

By that time, the people in the audience quickly started filing out, afraid of the gunman.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Frankie got up and held out him hand to help Jeff up " thank you sir and thats not necessary sir"
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Jeff brushed himself off, sighing at the now empty arena. His big chance... ruined by some nut with a gun. "It is, ah treat mah people very well, Frankie. 'Sides, with all that money ahm givin' ya, ya can buy me a drink. Hell, ah need one right now." He sighed. "An' knock it off with the sir nonsense. Ya can call me Jeff, Double J, JJ- whatever. Jus' not sir. Come on, let's get the hell outta here."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Frankie nodded ""yes si" he stopped mid sentense "Jeff" he finished softly he follow Jeff to his dressing room and stopped outside the door
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:27 pm

"You wait right here. I'll be right out. Ah jus' gotta go n' get cleaned up." He nodded and ducked into his change room. He shut the door and ran a hand over his face, finally losing face and uttered a soft sob at nearly being killed on what was supposed to be the best night of his life. Slowly, he got dressed, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

He came back out smiling at Frankie, showing no signs of distress. "Alright, Frankie. Ahm all set. Let's go grab a drink, eh?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Frankie smiled and nodded "ok i know of a place near here thats good"
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Jeff grinned and linked his arm with Frankie's. "Oh good! Well then ya'll lead the way then!"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:14 am

Frankie nodded and soon they arrived at a small bar Frankie smiled at the bartender "hey Billy" he said as they sat at a table
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:36 am

Jeff looked around the bar to appraise the place. It was nice, had a homey feel to it. "Ah take it ya'll know the place pretty well. What's the best thing to get here, if ya'll got it in good with the bartender?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazarian Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 am

"well the whiskey here is the best in ther city" said Frankie "and Billy's a old friend
Kazarian
Kazarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 am

"Well then, one whiskey. Sounds great to me." He grinned. "An old friend, eh? Cool. Good to have it in good with the bartender. So Frankie- ya'll got a significant other?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum