Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Next?

4 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

What Next? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Next?

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm

"Go."
Mike stood up and put on a jacket before heading over to Maryse's room.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Zack glared as his Master went to Maryse's room but he knew this meant he had to hurry. He had something planned other than working out at the gym. He quickly drove there, and as he knew she would be, there was who he was looking for, jumping rope.
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Maryse needed to hurry up, she had to work out before going home and showering before Mike gets there, she 'humped' when she saw Zack.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Zack's eyes narrowed but this time Maryse wasn't who he was looking for. He walked past her, not even giving her a glance and walked up to Rosa, standing in the corner with her jump rope as usual.
"Zacky!"
Zack chuckled as Rosa's tiny arms wound around his waist. No, he wasn't cheating on his Master. But he and Rosa had gotten close as friends during their storyline together. And since she'd gotten drafted to Smackdown, they didn't get to see each other much.
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Maryse smiled and gathered her things before going to her room and meeting Mike. Mike had been leaning against the door, an irritated look on his face as she strutted up to him.
"I don't like waiting..."
"But you did wait for me." She smiled and kissed his cheek as she unlocked her door and pulled him into the room.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Rosa pouted, her plump bottom lip jutting out.
"Rosy, what's the matter?" Zack cooed.
"There's always a reason when you come to talk. You never just want to see me."
"Well... yeah, there is." He grinned sympathetically.
She sighed but jumped up into his arms and wound her arms around his neck.
"Well, what is it?"
He explained the situation. Him being Mike's bitch, how Maryse had come over, how what she had said made him cry, how Mike seemed to actually care. EVERYTHING. When he finished her expression was unreadable.
"That bitch better not steal my Zacky's master." She finally said, hopping down and folding her arms across her chest.
Zack broke into a wide grin.
"You're not upset, worried or anything?"
"Hey, if you want to be his bitch then it's your decision." She shrugged. "I'm just upset that that bitch made you fucking cry." She grumbled. "Now, I know my Zacky. You can't hit her since she is a girl. So, you came to me, being the bestest girl friend in the world, praying that I would kick her scrawny ass for you?" She smirked.
"Possibly." He smiled.
"Eh, if I feel like it." She shrugged.
His smile faltered and she laughed.
"Kidding Zacky. I'll go 'chat' with her as soon as I'm done here." She beamed at Zack. "Only one condition."
"WHat?"
She turned her head to the side and tapped her cheek with her pointer finger, smiling. Zack chuckled and kissed her cheek.
"Thanks Rosy."
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Mike had gotten to work moving big bags from Maryse's room down to the lobby and into her small Volvo. Maryse laid on her bed and watched him, a smile on her face as she hummed a tune. She was brain storming on what she could do to get him to stay. When it came down to it she figured she would play the innocent, sweet, loveable girl and then when the two were fighting she would snap him up. But she had to spend more time with him somehow....

Once Mike had finished with her bags he came in and simply sat down on the bed beside her. He was once again rubbing his shoulder, it was starting to cause problems. Maryse gave a sweet smiled and cuddled up to him before letting her bonny fingers go to work on his shoulders. Mike was too tired to make her leave him alone and she wasn't strong enough to hurt him or anything so he just sat there and let her massage his aching shoulders.

He lost track of time, by now he had been there with her for three hours, the door was open so not only did he hurt but he was cold too, and ready to go back to the hotel but every time he tried she needed something else. Mike was mean but he had his morals, he would always been good to a lady, he was not like his father or his uncle so he stayed and let her have her way. She was just trying to make him feel better, how bad could that be?

Very bad, she was getting him comfortable with her, the more she took care of him the more he would take care of her and if that loser tried to touch her, he would be the one Mike was pissed at. She had it all worked out.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:58 pm

As Rosa promised Zack, after she was finished working out, she walked over to the hotel and stormed up to Maryse's room.
"WHORE! Open the goddamn door now!" She was upset with Maryse anyways for making Zack cry. THis was more for her, not just because Zack had wanted her too.
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Mike's head snapped over to the door, as did Maryse's. Mike sighed and got up before walking over to the door and opening it, regarding Rose with a blank stare.
"What?" He stood in front of the door, making sure she did not get in as Maryse stood behind him.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:07 pm

"Mike, was I speaking to you?" She snapped. "No, I believe I was speaking to the whore behind you." She growled.
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Mike's eyes narrowed as he bent down, only inches from her face.
"Im speaking to you though you little slut. I don't know who you think you are, but you wont be speaking to me like that, and this is not your room and you will not be coming in here unless you want to go through me." Mike glowered at her, no one spoke to The Miz like that.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:15 pm

"I should really be asking you a question Mizanin." She growled, she was not one to back down. "Why the fuck are you with this whore when you have the most amazing guy at your beck and call waiting for you?! For whatever reason Zack likes you even though you treat him like shit!" She screamed. She wasn't an emotional girl but this ass was tearing her Zack apart inside, she could tell. "And how do you repay him?! You come stay in this slut's hotel room! You don't fucking deserve Zack, I'll tell you that much!"
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:19 pm

"So he sent you..."
The bitch was going to pay, he sent this slut over to speak to him in such a manner, knowing Mike wouldn't hit her. Mike rolled his eyes at her.
"Wow, I don't deserve a loser who brings in a slut to do his handy work? No, you fucking listen to me, I won't hit a girl but I sure as hell wont sit her and listen to you run your mouth, you might wanna stick a cock in it, I know your used to it hoe."
Maryse giggled behind Mike.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:27 pm

"He came to me to talk to me! I care unlike you! You don't even give a fuck how he's feeling do you?!" She shook her head incredulously. "He wanted to give that slut," She pointed to Maryse. "The beating she deserved. But he didn't want to make YOU mad at him! I'm a girl so I offered to do so! You see Mike?! Every little decision, everything revloves around YOU! He's never been a jealous guy. But ya notice how every time that fucking whore touches you, you see a side of him that you never saw?! It's called fucking jealousy! And you don't care! You let her put her hands all over you! You let her fucking kiss you!" Rosa paused to calm herself. Then she grinned. "Mike, what if I kissed Zack? What if I tried to throw myself at him? You can probably tell i like him for more than a friend. But I unlike Maryse respect that he has someone else. Well you dont care so why should he? You act like you wouldn't care, but I know better. It'd eat you up. You couldn't take seeing his tongue down my throat could you? Me, kissing YOUR bitch?" She smirked.
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Mike snarled at her, his mind reeling as he thought this over.
"Fine, take him. He don't wanna be with me fine, tell him to have his shit packed up by the time I get home." Mike spoke quietly, a threat clear in his voice. He quickly took his jacked and told Maryse to lock the door behind him; which she did after he pushed Rose aside and walked away.
His bitch went to that wore.
His bitch was leaving.
Zack was leaving.
What was he going to do?
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:42 pm

"Fuck." Rosa groaned. SO not the reaction she had been going for. Zack would never forgive her for this. "Mike! He does want you that was the entire point of that fucking speech." She groaned, jogging to catch up with Mike. Each one of his strides equaled four or five of hers.
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Mike turned, rage clear in his piercing blue eyes.
"You get the fuck away from me." He growled before turning back and continuing to walk away from the bitch was the apparently stealing Zack away.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:47 pm

"Mike come on, please. Zack will be so pissed at me if I let you get away." She begged. She pulled out her phone and texted Zack.
"In the parking lot. NOW. No questions."
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:49 pm

"You don't fucking know what I could do to you if I wanted to do you?" Mike walked faster, she was pissing him off.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:52 pm

"I know what you could do. And will do to me if I don't knock it off. I saw the handprint on Zack's face." She'd been planning on yelling at him for it. "But Zack is a good friend of mine and he will hate me forever if you do not quit walking." She grabbed his arm and tried to pull him back. When that didn't work, she didn't care how retarded she looked out here she dropped to the ground and wrapped herself around Mike's leg, holding on as tight as possible.
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Mike growled when she mentioned that, he didn't like hitting his bitch; he just lost it sometimes.
He reached down and pried her from his legs before pushing her away.
"Fuck you!"
His pace picked up.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Zack had gotten Rosa's text and he immediately ran out in the parking lot.
"ZACK!" Rosa waved her arms as she continued to run after Mike. She ran and jumped, hopping on Mike's back.
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:01 am

Mike stopped and twitched as he usually did when he was five seconds from losing it.
"Get the hell off or I will slam you up against the closest hard object."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Ryder Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:04 am

"F-fine." She stammered. "Do it. Zack will be upset with you for it but you don't give a fuck about him anyways so why not?" She knew she was pushing her luck. She clenched her eyes shut and prepared for pain.
Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:08 am

Mike rolled his eyes and turned his head. He found a tree, his simply walked up to it and let himself fall back against it. It seemed like he was trying to hurt the whore but he wasn't, he just wanted to scare her enough to make her let go.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum