Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again - Page 5 Empty Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Alex grinned seeing the small smile Mike gave him.
"Are you ready? Or do you need me to prep you more?" He asked concerned.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again - Page 5 Empty Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 pm

"I-im fine." Mike nodded, his nerves making his stomache hurt, but he didnt want to stop.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Alex hesitated. He wanted to make sure Mike was alright. After a moment of staring into his eyes, waiting to see anything other then certainty. Then he gently eased his length into Mike inch by inch.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Mike bit his tongue, tears sprang to his eyes. The pain was unbearable, oh god it hurt. Why did Alex have to be damn big.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Alex threw his head back. Damn, Mike was tight. He noticed Mike's eyes watering.
"Oh Mike, don't think you have to do this. You don't. It's fine."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:08 pm

"Yeah. I-Its fine Alex, I-I want to be yours I-I want you to h-have me, t-to claim me." Mike whimpered, trying to adjust.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Alex frowned at Mike's obvious discomfort, but he realized that Mike wanted this. He kissed Mike once more, before slowly moving his hips.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Mike didn't protest he just waited for any sigh if pleasure. It burt and stung, it hurt so bad, but Mike decided it would eb okay, he would wait because he knew it would get better.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Alex moaned, as he slid deeper into Mike. Then frowned because he seemed to be the only one enjoying it. He shifted his position slightly so he hit Mike's prostate.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Mike jolted, a gasped excaped his lips. Mike moaned loudy at hot pleasure liuqified is insides
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Alex grinned, being careful not to get out of this position. He thrust his hips, faster now, stabbing Mike's prostate every other time. Alex moaned, eyes half lidded as Mike's walls tightned around him.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Mike was screaming out with ecery thrust. Tears of pleasure leaking from his eyes. Mike could tell he was close, the familiar feeling in the pit of his tomach told him so. It only took a few more thrusts and he felt his walls constrict and tighten around Alex.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Alex could feel that Mike was close to the edge. He was as well. The warmth emanating from every inch of Mike, combined with his walls tightening were too much too handle. His thrusts soon became uneven as the sweat poured down his face.
"Mike!" He shouted, as he came exploding inside of Mike, filling him to the brim.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Alex, Mike arched his back, ribbons of white coating his abbs.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Alex's knees finally gave out on him, as he collapsed beside Mike. He leaned over and kissed his neck softly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Mike mewed as Alex kissed his neck. Mike felt drained and unable to move.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Alex just laid there, panting heavily.
"Mike... you... okay?" He said in between breaths. "I didn't hurt you too bad, did i?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Mike didn't know, but he felt smething warm and sticky at his hole and he didn't know if it was cum or blood. Mike moved his hand to see and he pulled away with blood on his fingers. Mie put his hand down. "I'm....fine.." Mike panted.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am

"Oh Mikey. You're bleeding." Alex felt horrible, well he felt wonderful after what had just happened but terrible that he was the reason Mike was hurt. "Why didn't you tell me it was that bad?" He asked, wrapping his arms tightly around his new lover.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:05 am

"Don't worry about it." Mike said, snuggling into Alex's chest. "I enjoyed it, really." Mike kissed Alex's chest.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am

Alex sighed but pecked the top of Mike's head and hugged him close. "You'd tell me if you didn't right?" Alex worried. Suddenly he was the paranoid one.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 am

Mike gave short laugh. "Probably not.' Mikes smile fadded. 'But this time I really did enjoy it." Mike sighed, content when it had been at least 10 - 20 minutes and Alex made no move to leave.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:19 am

Alex placed his hands gently on either side of Mike's face and kissed his lips. His love for Mike was unhealthy. "I. Love. You. So. Much. Mike." He said, pausing in between each word to peck his lips.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:23 am

Mike laughed, enjoying the kissed and feeling loved. "I love you too, more than you will every know Alex." Mike stung, he was torn and ripped, but he would deal with that tomorrow
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5