Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The 10th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You....

2 posters

Go down

On The 10th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.... Empty On The 10th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You....

Post by Kevin Riley Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:24 am

On The 10th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.... What_i10

Sheamus O' Shaunessy was nothing very special, he was now a pro wrestler, but he was currently away in some foreign city after a show. He was happy with his life so far, he got paid good and he had some fans. His love life wasn't much though. You see, Sheamus had been deeply in love with a friend out of high school, they had grown up together and in high school they became lovers. He had no idea where Drew was. And yes, Drew McIntyre was his love. Sheamus didn't ever really get over him, and he did not fuck or get into relationships if his heart wasn't in it.

Sheamus was not very impressed with this land, he didn't know the language they spoke over here so he was really out of place in this club as he looked for his absent friend Wade. Sheamus was about to just up and leave when he caught a glance at a familiar looking man. He knew who it was the moment they locked eyes. He quickly made his way over to the man, he pushed by the drunken idiots and sluttish women to get to the man who haunted his dreams these days.

"Hey there Drew, is that you?" He asked as the man stared at him before giving him a hug. "Hey Stephen." Sheamus pulled back and looked at him, amazed at how much he had, but had not changed. His hair was longer, he was taller and his muscles were thick but he was still Drew.

"Wow Drewbie, yar hair has really grown." Drew laughed and ran his hands through his shoulder length brown hair. "Do you like it?" Drew inquired as he stared at his high school sweet heart. Sheamus nodded vigorously. "Yeah, ah love et, ah really do." He grinned widely, his perfect teeth gleaming in the light.

Sheamus pulled Drew onto the dance floor as there old song came on. How do I live by Trisha Yearwood, it was not very common back then in their country but they loved it, it spoke to him and surprisingly it was playing for them. Drew didn't mind one bit as Sheamus pulled him on to the dance floor.

As they danced they both remembered how they were together. It had been the best years of their lives. Their first date, the way they loved to just walk around the town at night, the beach, the first kiss, the first time… the first love.

They had always thought they would be together forever. But it seemed not when Drew got a scholarship and Sheamus went off to a wrestling school. They both missed each other and though and even now, almost twelve years later, they were still so in love.

It had been hell for Sheamus without Drew. Drew had been his everything for so long and then he was just gone. Most of Sheamus's night were spent calling his name while he slept. His dreams were always about Drew, they always had Drew in them.

Sometimes he was happy in his dreams, but then he would wake up and remember that he was here and Drew was just gone. And then at times when it was really bad the tears would come. They fell like rain from his big green eyes. Usually he would put on that old love song they both liked so much, the one they danced to under the stars while it rained on the night they first made love.

Sheamus was pulled out of his thoughts by Drew's soft voice.

"What are you doing now days Stephen?" He questioned quietly as they swayed to the music.

Sheamus thought for a moment before shrugging.

"Nothing much, ah wake up every morning' go ta work, or go and work out or whateva, drive to tha next city, get some sleep…..dream of you…" He smiled as Drew looked at him with loving eyes that still longed for him.

Drew let his gaze fall to the floor as Sheamus continued.

"Ya know Drew, someone told meh that aftar collage ya ran off ta vegas and married some hot shot who wooed ya. But ah never did believe em, jus didn't sound like my Drewbie." He smiled and kissed Drew's cheek as the man bit his lip. He had done that, the man had reminded him of Stephen. It had been wrong but that's what he had done and the moment his gaze met Sheamus's, Sheamus knew that too.

A sad smile played on his lips. "Are ya still tagether?" Drew shook his head, the man had not been right for him, he had cheated, and the longer they were together the less like Sheamus he had become. Sheamus gave a nod though.

"Well, ah'm still figuring things out. Its weird being without ya Drew."

Drew sighed and rested his head on Sheamus's chest.

Sheamus was about to ask Drew if he would stay, Drew knew that so right before he could Drew cut him off. "I can't stay here with you, I can't. I love you but I can't. I have my own life, even if I wanted to I couldn't drop it all and run off with you Stephen."

Sheamus took a deep breath, that had stung but he knew. He had known all along that Drew couldn't stay but he had to try. Drew licked his lips and kissed Sheamus softly. "But if your ever home, our home, you come see me. I work at that diner we used to go to after school." He smiled as Sheamus's face light up. "Ah'll come see ya." Drew nuzzled his neck. "Promise?"

"Ah Promise."

It was still no good, it didn't help. Sheamus would still be without his Drew. He would still miss him, he would still dream of him, he would still cry occasionally for him but at least now he knew Drew missed him too. But it seemed he would have another thing to do. Drew pulled a pen from his pocket and wrote his number on Sheamu's hand.

"Call me?'

"Ya know ah will."

They danced all night, until the club was about to close and at that time…they went back to Sheamus's hotel room…together. The ride was tense, both of them knew what they were going to do when they got there. They would make love that was eleven years over due.

When Sheamus parked it took them no time to get up to his hotel room and lock the door before there lips found each other in a passionate lock. Clothes were quickly dealt with, a small pile forming on the floor as they stripped each other, they weren't worried about it, they were just ready to feel each other again.

Sheamus gently pushed Drew down on to the bed and climbed on top of him, dropping kisses on his chest as he traveled south. Sheamus was always very gentle with his Drewbie, even if Drew liked it hard most of the time. Sheamus could not and would not risk hurting him. Drew loved but hated this about Sheamus, he wanted it hard, wanted marks and proof of what they had done. But he was gentle and Drew felt so loved.

Ha low moan escaped Drew as Sheamus got lower, kissed everywhere but the one place Drew wanted to feel that mouth the most. Did he forget to mention that Sheamus was a shameless tease? Well he was and it drove Drew crazy. Especially now because Sheamus let his lips brush every where except his growing erection. "Please…" Drew whined, it was the only way to get Sheamus to touch him.

Sheamus seemed to be considering this, he was not usually one to give hand jobs or blow jobs but this was his Drewbie. Sheamus pecked the head of Drew's erection, a pleased grin claiming his face at Drew's groan of pleasure.

Drew was not a patient man, he could only take so much teasing. If it had been anyone else he would have shoved his cock into there mouth but he knew better to do that with Sheamus. "Please babe, not now…..I need to feel you inside me…."

Sheamus nodded, he understood this, he felt the same way but he had wanted to drag this out as long as he could but he knew better, they both needed this and they needed it now.

Sheamus pulled out the lube he kept in his wallet, it was just a small packet but it was enough. He squirted it on his hand and slicked his cock up before letting one, very slick finger slide into Drew's small hole. Drew meowed as the finger stroked his walls, this wad one thing he enjoyed and Sheamus was always so careful with him.

It wasn't long before two more slicked up digits were inserted into Drew's virgin tight hole, stretching him. Drew loved the way the fingers moved inside him. They sent little sparks up his spine as the brushed his prostate while stretching him an preparing him for the big man Sheamus was. Drew was usually very loud in bed, unlike his lover. Just the fingers had him moaning and groaning in ecstasy.

Only minutes later, Sheamus removed his fingers and aligned himself with Drew's well prepared hole. He very slowly pushed in, savoring the feeling as the head of his erection was swallowed by Drew's tight heat. Drew didn't mind the pace, it burned so good, it was a delicious feeling, Sheamus was a big man, it was rare Drew was filled so perfectly.

When Sheamus was buried to the hilt he stayed there, waiting fir his signal to move. It might have been years on years since they have done this but after tonight they went back to there usual routine. Drew took only a moment, he liked it rough so he didn't mind a little pain. He pushed back against Sheamus, a low groan in his throat as Sheamus pulled out before slamming back in.

The pace was set, hard, deep, fast, Sheamus was animalistic tonight. The sounds of there couplings were loud. Every one of Drew's moans, meows, whimpers, demands, they drove Sheamus up the wall and he just went deeper into his lover. The continued for a long time. The pleasure coursed through their bodies like liquid fire. If they could have they would do this every day until they died but neither man could hold out that long.

"S-Stephen, Im coming!" Drew moaned as he came hard, spurting his sticky, white, release all aver his perfectly chiseled abs. Sheamus continues to pound in and our of him but he soon lost it. The sound of Drew coming for him and the feeling of that scorching heat clamping down on him, it was too much. Sheamus thrust inside Drew, ball deep as he came.

Sheamus fell down onto of hip lover, he didn't pull out. They both reveled in the feeling of being conjoined.

Neither man spoke as they fell asleep. It would be a long time before they were permitted to enjoy this again so they just laid in the blissful silence of there love as their orgasmic high hung around them.

had to go catch his flight back home, he had been here just long enough to get his friend Cody. Sheamus drove him to the airport. He wanted to get out and walk Drew to his plane but Drew wouldn't have it, that would only make it hurt worse. Drew kissed Sheamus, it was loving, passionate, sweet, deep, and he poured his heart into it because it would have to last until next time.

Sheamus felt tears fall from his eyes as he pulled away from the airport, that damn song came on, the one that always made him tear up because he thought of Drew. As the plane took off, Sheamus watched from the highway and sang softly.

"Yeah that's what im doing these days…."

And he would be doing it until Drew was back in his arms again, but next time to stay.
Kevin Riley
Kevin Riley

Back to top Go down

On The 10th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.... Empty Re: On The 10th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You....

Post by Rick McGuire Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:37 am

OH.
MY.
GOD.
YOU ARE SO AMAZING
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS
WELL I ALWAYS LOVE YOU BUT GOD!
THIS IS JUST SO GAH! I HAVE NO WORDS!
OH MY GOSH! I READ THIS WHOLE THING WHILE SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3333333333333333333333333333
Rick McGuire
Rick McGuire

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum