Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undesired

5 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Undesired - Page 10 Empty Re: Undesired

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 pm

"I highly doubt he loves MY baby sa much as I do. You have a child now. What if someone hurt it? You would be the same way, Kevin would be trying to kill them. You can't call me wrong for wanting to keep my baby safe."

Dewayne shook his head and pressed his mom to his chest.
"Its okay momma, you can cry. But if momma does take me away im sure you can come see me when you need too....."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:00 pm

"Mike don't pull that shit please. I know you're Dewayne's biological mother but don't do that MY baby shit. Chris DOES love him as much as you do. Believe me. He feels like Dewayne is his. And you're right, I would beat the fuck out of THE PERSON WHO HURT HIM. That was not Chris. Chris did nothing wrong Mike."

"Baby... I just, you're my first kid. I know you aren't really mine but I feel like you are...." Chris sighed, voice splintering.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Mike got close enough that their noses were touching.
"Do you wanna try me Rick? Do you really wanna fucking go their with me because I assure you ill win. This not SHIT okay? He is MY baby and you had better back off before I beat your ass okay? Your not too fucking big for me to do that. I understand you love your brother but you had better remember who your fucking talking too." Mike growled.

"I know mom, I know and I love you. I love with you and daddy. I love my momma to death, he gave birth to me and he keeps me in line when daddy dont. When you came you became my mom...I love you, and I dont wanna be away but....." Dewayne frowned. He was NOT going to stay here, he was going home. He was eighteen, he could do that.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:09 pm

"Mike.. you do NOT want to start this. I have no problem with you. I know Kevin loves you so I won't hit you. But I swear, if you put a hand on me or my brother all hell will break loose. You need to calm the fuck down. Dewayne is a big boy. Why dont' we go ask him where he wants to live? Cause I'm sure as hell it ain't this fucked up crazy zoo of a house." Rick said lowly.

Chris hugged Dewayne tighter as the tears finally poured from his deep brown eyes.
"I don't want you to g-go baby. I love you okay? And I'll visit every f-fucking day."
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Mike looked at him hard and shook his head.
Zoo of a house? This was his fucking home. Mike turned on his heel and stromed aout before he started crying infront of everyone. He already felt the tears in his eyes. He loved Rick like Rick was his baby and it just fucking hurt.
Kevin watched his momma go before glancing at Rick, shaking his head.
"Biddy...I wanna go lay down. Please take me to bed..."
Biddy nodded and easily scopped his older brother up, he had Keivn in his arms with Kevin holding Rick Jr.

Dewayne shook his head.
"Mom.....Stop crying okay? Its going to be alright, Ill make sure of it for you. Im not going to leave you, not now mom."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Rick laughed bitterly, shaking his head as he walked off to find his brother.
"I see, no one gives two shits that my brother is bawling. No one cares that my brother was going to get his baby taken away. But the second I say something that's the truth, Mike starts bawling and everyone looks at me like IM the asshole. Whatever."
Alex glared at Rick's back as he walked out to find Chris. Alex sat down and cooed to Mike, hugging him tightly.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Mike stood up, stompped after Rick, turned him around and slapped him across the face.
"You calm your ass down Rick. You know what? FUCK YOU!! This house is YOUR FUCKING HOME! Your baby was born in this house! Your asked Kevin to marry you in this house! You had better what the way you talk! You brother is NOT my problem! Dewayne is. Kevin is. Biddy is. Alex is. Rick Jr is and so are you. You will NOT speak to me like im a fucking piece of shit!"
You could hear Rick Jr sqalling up stairs.
Dewayne kissed his mom's cheek as he peeked out to watch his momma and Rick.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:31 pm

"I KNOW you did not just slap me?" Rick said incredulously.
"Aw fuck." Chris groaned and put his head in his hands.
"YES THIS IS MY FUCKING HOUSE MIKE! BUT IT IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS! SOMEONE IS ALWAYS SCREAMING, FIGHTING, CRYING, ARGUING, SOMETHING! IT IS SO FUCKING DRAMATIC AROUND HERE! ITS A FUCKING SOAP OPERA! FACE IT!" He slapped Mike back. "SO YOU NEED TO KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF! DEWAYNE IS OVER EIGHTEEN DAMNIT! SO AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO BABY HIM, KNOCK IT OFF! HERE WE ARE FIGHTING OVER WHERE HE WILL LIVE, YET NOT ONE PERSON HAS ASKED HIM! WHAT IF HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK THAT DUSTIN HURT HIM!? WHAT IF HE WANTS TO STAY THERE, HUH?!"
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Mike rared back abd punched Rick in the nose.
"YOU BACK THE FUCK OFF! YOU DONT LIKE IT HERE THEN LEAVE DAMNIT! NOT LIKE IN FORCING YOU TO LIVE HERE!!" Dewayne looked at his mom as Dustin stepped up behind Mike.
"Mikey, calm down."
"NO YOU FUCKING GET AWAY FROM ME!"
Dustin sighed. Their was no way to deal with a hysterical Mizanin.
"Momma....." Dewayne cooed softly but Mike was not listening to him.
"FUCK THIS! RICK YOU DONT WANNA BE HERE IN THIS FUCKING ZOO HOUSE THEN LEAVE!! I DONT NEED YOU HEAR ANYWAYS!!"
His baby was going to leave him...that made three...no four. Rick would take Kevin too....
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:37 pm

"MAYBE I WILL IF YOU DON'T CALM THE FUCK DOWN! MIKE I DONT WANNA LEAVE! I KNOW KEVIN LOVES IT HERE MOST OF THE TIME! I JUST, GODDAMNIT, ITS TOO FUCKING DRAMATIC AROUND HERE! ALWAYS YOU AND ALEX BICKERING! HIGGY BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF BIDDY! SOMETHING!" Rick screamed.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Biddy looked up as he heard his name. Kevin sighed and nodded as he was taken back down stairs and sat in his chair. He watched the arguing with the crying baby in his arms.
Mike stared at him, his face pink as Dustin wrapped an arm around him and cooed to him softly, trying to alm him down. The calmer Mike was, the better the chance Dewayne would go home with them.
Mike jerked away. "You loving is crying....Take him and go home." Mike said, his voice low and shaky. He had given up.
"What about Dewayne?"
"Take him too, hell take him, take Rick, take Kevin, Take the baby. I can't stop you. Mike shrugged and walked off to lay down in his and Alex's room. Dustin looked up at Dewayne with a sigh.
"Looks like you get to come home...."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Chris sighed, wiping away tears as he walked over to his brother, pulling him into a hug.
"I'm sorry. I caused all this shit in the first place."
"Don't be sorry Chris. I was just trying to help. I know what Dewayne means to you."
"Thank you." He frowned.
Rick nodded.
"You know I'm there for you Chris. Whenever you need me, now that your pregnant and all..."
Chris smiled softly as he walked over to Dustin, kissing his cheek, then hugging Dewayne. He wiped away the rest of the tears.
Alex walked over, punched Rick in the face and walked after Mike. Rick cursed, clutching his jaw as he sat down beside Biddy and Kevin.
"Sorry for bringing you into that." He grumbled.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 pm

"Yeah, Don't let it happen again. Im going to be straight with you. I was not in that and you kinda used me against my momma. DON'T." Biddy rolled his shoulder, leaning his head back tiredly. Kevin glared at his fathers back before rolling over to Rick and taking his face in his hands.
"Baby are you okay?".
Dewayne stared after his mother, a look of worry on his face as Dustin held Chris tightly and kissed away every little tear.
"Baby im sorry....."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:57 pm

"It just sorta came out. Sorry. It just bothers me, when I see you all beat up..." Rick frowned slightly. "And I'm fine Kev. Shouldn't you be hitting me too? I just went off on your momma."

"It's fine Dustin." Chris sighed, he felt so loved but he hated being babied.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Biddy put both hands to chest chest and made a surprised look.
'Awwwwww you love me! Hear that Kevin, he worries about lil ole me.' He kissed Rick's cheek. "My hero." Kevin shook his head, pushing him away.
"No. You were defending your brother but I was upset. Rick baby....D-Do you really wanna leave?"

Dewayne went after his mother.
Dustin sighed and held Chris tightly. "I know but still..."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Rick chuckled.
"Yes I do love you, dork." He smiled at Biddy before turning to Kevin. "Baby not really, I usually don't mind this place. It's just, god, there's always somethin going on. Likei said it's like a soap opera here."

Chris held on to Dustin tightly, burying his head in his lover's chest.
"I love you..." He said softly.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:11 pm

"But its home....this is family....." Kevin looked down. "We might as well leave....Momma probably wont want us here anymore." Kevin looked horrified.
Biddy pouted. "Im an awesomely sexyifal dork bitch, and dont forget it." He winked.

"I love you too Chris, so, so, so, so, Much." He picked his lover up and gently held him to his chest. "Wanna go home?"
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:14 pm

"Baby Mike will always want you here. It's me who might have to go." Rick sighed. "And yes, you keep tellin yourself that." Rick chuckled and winked.

"Yes please." Chris nodded, he was feeling slightly sick again.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Kevin shook his head.
"Momma wont kick you out...he would rather just lock himself in his room and not come out rather than make you leave. Your his baby too." Kevin lifted himseld onto the couch before leaning his head on Rick. Biddy grumbled as he put Kevin's legs in his lap.

Dustin picked him up and carried him home, leaving Dewayne their. He laid Chris on their bed before laying with him and curling up.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Rick sighed.
"Well I don't want that." He frowned, kissing Kevin softly.

Chris sighed as he held Dustin tightly.
"I'm sorry..."
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Kevin sighed.
"I dont like you and momma fighting...."
It hurt him. He was closest to his mother and Rick and when they fought it broke his heart.

"BAby, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. Its all going to be okay." Dustin cooed gently to his lover.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 pm

"I don't either. But I couldn't let him hurt Chris like that. You don't know my brother. That was killing him." Rick sighed.

"I'm sorry for being a whiny emotional bitch..." Chris frowned.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:34 pm

"I know but you broke momma's heart." Kevin sighed and shook his head.
"And Biddy I want you to stay with me tonight." He looked up at Rick. "I promise ill control him, it wont be more of a zoo."

"Hey, your my whiny emotional bitch and I love you with all my backwards red neck heart. Your going to be a good momma. Your lucky for Rick, if he hadn't of hurt Mike like that he would not have let Dewayne go."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:39 pm

"I'm sorry. I love it here, I do. I just lost my cool there." Rick sighed.

Chris smiled softly.
"I know. I'm supposed to be the big brother helping him out but he's the best lil brother I could ask for. And I love your redneck heart." He chuckled.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:41 pm

"I wasn't trying to be a bitch. I was just making sure....I didnt wanna bother you with it if thats what you really thing of this house...." Kevn kissed his cheek.

"He is a good boy." Dustin nodded with a grin. "Im glad you love Dewayne so much. Its hard for him with me and Mike not together, well until you came along. Now he is happier...."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum