Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping with The Enemy Part 2. (Kiara.Maria)

Go down

Sleeping with The Enemy Part 2. (Kiara.Maria) Empty Sleeping with The Enemy Part 2. (Kiara.Maria)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:35 am

Kiara sat along the beach thinking of everything that was going on. She done things with her brothers ex girlfriend that she wasnt proud of. She has been sleeping with everyone around since she could remember. She just wanted this whole world whin thing to stop so she could get back her life without trying to change or hurt anyone else. Little did she know that it could be from a person she least expected.

Back to top Go down

Sleeping with The Enemy Part 2. (Kiara.Maria) Empty Re: Sleeping with The Enemy Part 2. (Kiara.Maria)

Post by Maria Kanellis Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Maria sat down on the beach and stared out at the water, burying her toes in the sand. Her break up with Eve had been messy, but she was trying to move past that.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Sleeping with The Enemy Part 2. (Kiara.Maria) Empty Re: Sleeping with The Enemy Part 2. (Kiara.Maria)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Kiara leaned back in the sand with her eyes closed. She just wanted to settled down and have a family of her own

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kanellis Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Maria turned and noticed the blonde nearby. She got up and walked over to her.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:53 pm

She sighed. She hated being lonely, but it seemed to suit her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kanellis Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Maria sat down next to her. "Hi," said the redhead softly. "I'm Maria."
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:00 am

Kiara looked over "Hi. I'm Kiara."

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kanellis Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:01 am

Maria nodded. "What you doin' out here all by yourself?" Maria asked.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 am

"Thinking about my life. What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kanellis Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 am

"Pretty much the same," replied Maria.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 am

Kiara nodded looking out at the water

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kanellis Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:07 am

"You know if you need somebody to talk to I'm a pretty good listener," Maria offered.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:08 am

She smiled "It's a long and unstable story."

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kanellis Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:09 am

"I've got plenty of time," said Maria.
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:13 am

"Well it started when my brother made it into the wrestling business. I knew I had a thing for guys and girls. But it seemed like the more girls I was interested in wanted my big brother. Which I couldn't blame them, but it just made me feel lefted out. In high school I met my high school sweetheart Lauren. We dated for over eight years she was my first at everything. She broke my heart by dumping me for someone better." said Kiara as she paused to whip her eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kanellis Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 am

Maria nodded and gently wrapped an arm around Kiara. "It's okay."
Maria Kanellis
Maria Kanellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:21 am

"She done alot of things. She said she wanted a family with me but I guessed she lied about it. After we broke up I started going on a bend where I would just sleep with anyone and anything that walked. I even went as far as messing with my brothers ex girlfriend Melina."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum