Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Discontinued....)Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me To Sleep.

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

(Discontinued....)Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me To Sleep. - Page 6 Empty Re: (Discontinued....)Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me To Sleep.

Post by Zac McGuire Tue May 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Rick nodded slowly and managed a small smile at his brother in law.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

(Discontinued....)Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me To Sleep. - Page 6 Empty Re: (Discontinued....)Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me To Sleep.

Post by Quincy McDaniels Tue May 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Mike looked over at Biddy, leaning on Alex.
"How in the fuck is he so happy?"
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 pm

"I have no clue.... he's just... him." Alex sighed softly.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Tue May 03, 2011 5:42 pm

"Alex....Our baby boy is gone."
ALEX'S baby boy was gone. Kevin had been a daddy's boy, loved his super man...
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue May 03, 2011 5:44 pm

"I know he is Mikey... I know..." He whispered softly.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Tue May 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Quincy stood at the front of the room, looking around.
"Hi...I know I was not the best person to Kevin, I hurt him alot...And you all know that but I do love Kevin very much. He was a friend, and he was the mother to my fiance. He can never be replaced. We all knew this was just bound to happen...but none of us were really ready to handle it when it did....I just...I love him, I wanna tell him sorry....Thanks for your time." He bent down, kissing Kevin's cheek and going back to his seat.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue May 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Zac kissed Quincy's cheek tearfully before going up to the front.
"I... Kevin was my momma. And he was really the best mom you could ever ask for. I'm not just saying that either. He always looked out for me, put me, my daddy and my little brother before everything else. He wasn't just a great mother. He was a good lover, son, brother... he was a great man overall... I think everyone here knows that and we're all gonna miss him like crazy." Zac sighed and rubbed at his eyes. He bent down and kissed Kevin's temple. "I love you momma."
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Tue May 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Dewayne stood, rubbing the tears out of his eyes gruffly.
"Kevin was my younger brother and he was so ANNOYING, I always swore I would be happy if he left me alone...Well he is gone and I miss him so much. I wont mind anything, if he just came back I would never call him annoying or hide his favorite toys like a used to I mean I just....My brother was special, he liked the beatles for God sakes! Who likes the beatles? Kevin, he was so unique....He made my days brighter...And ill miss him so much...Love you Kev..."
He pecked his brothers forehead.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue May 03, 2011 6:25 pm

David hugged his lover tight as he sat down, stroking his hair. Rick knew he couldn't go up and speak... it would hurt to bad... he'd never stop crying.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Tue May 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Dustin stood, just standing there awkwardly for a moment.
"I could say alot of things but I cant. If I do I wont ever shut up...So I just loved him..." He shrugged and sat down.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6