Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd come for you...

Go down

I'd come for you... Empty I'd come for you...

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:26 am

Misery giggled lightly, running faster if that was possible as he chased his friend through their master's house. It was a normal occurrence, the two playing while Rhett was too busy to deal with them. But today they both knew that Trever was coming over, that meant soon Angel would be in a world of pain so before that, if Misery could, he would play with his brother and take Angel's mind off of all of it and when Trever got there they would try and hide from him, even though they both knew very well that they would be found.

But they didn't expect Trever to open the door right when they were running past it, the man reached out and easily got a grip on Angel, he knew better than to bother Misery, the boy belonged to his brother and that was a fight just waiting to happen so he simply used Angel. The five year old was used to this by now but it was never any less scary when Trever came over. Angel was always terrified and he did what he always did when Trever came over and gabbed him. The boy screamed for Rhett and Misery.

Misery was always trying to help him, hence the fact he had already latched himself onto Trever's arm and started trying to get him to let Angel go but it was no use, Trever just slug the six year old off his arm and walked through the home with Angel under the other arm, unable to get away.

Misery whined pulling himself up, lunging at the bed room door Trever was going into but he didnt make it in time, the door was slammed in his face and locked. Misery hissed, pounding on the door, scratching and clawing, trying to get inside to help his friend, to help the boy he thought of as a brother, or a confidant. The two were inseparable all until Trever came over and took Angel away, leaving Misery in tears as he heard his friend screaming for his help, help he couldnt give no matter how hard he tired.

Misery found himself doing what he always did, he ran to Rhett, jumping into his arms and wetting his shirt with tears and snot. The six year old child didn't know what to do or who else to go to, he just knew that his friend was in pain and no one could or would help him. He already knew his master wasn't about to get involved in this, Rhett never did, he just held onto his pet while his brother took care of Angel.

"R-Rhett! I-I know you h-hear that! Y-You-Your not deaf dang it! Li-Listen! Angel is hurting! Pl-Please help him!" The boy pleaded with his master, sniffling as Rhett switched shoulders on him, trying to make the boy get off of him.
"Misery, ya know ah can't help em..."
"C-Cant or WONT!!!"
Rhett sighed and shook his head gently pushing the boy off and picked up a tissue, wiping away tears and snot off of Misery's face, trying to calm him down but there was no way he could pacify Misery right now.

Rhett gently caressed the wet cheek, laying down and reaching over, turning up his stereo and setting it on one of Misery's favorite songs. The wrapped the boy up in his arms, glancing to make sure their door was shut before snuggling Misery into his chest and singing with the sing into the boy's ear, attempting to block out the sound of Angel's tormented screams. "Byh now ya know thah, Ah'd come for you, No one buh you, Yes Ah'd come for ya, Buh only if ya told meh to, An ah'd fight for you, ah'd lie ets true, Give mah life for you, Ya know ah'd always come for you." His voice was soft and gentle, soothing as he whispered it to his pet.

Misery whimpered, gazing up at him with big brown swimming eyes. "W-Why wont you c-come for Angel though? H-He needs it mo-more than I-I do." He sobbed loudly, hating how he was crying and Angel was the one being hurt, taking punishment he did not deserve. Rhett sighed and shook his head, pressing kisses to his pets temple. "Because, even though ah luv em, heh is not mine ta deal with short stack, heh is Treva's, ah jus took em so Treva couldnt hurt em anymore when heh was a baby. An heh jus stayed an ah luv em buh heh is not mine ta worry with..."

Angel was Trevers, the man had picked him up when he was a baby because he thought Angel looked perfect, small, and he was TINY, pale complexion, perfect skin, black tuff of hair on his small head with his stunning blue eyes, the baby was beautiful. Quincy and Zac truly did make a breath taking baby.

Rhett held Misery until the poor kid had cried himself to sleep, at that point the screaming had stopped and he soon heard the front door slam shut.Rhett stood, careful not to wake his pet, he crept into the guest room and was brought to his knee by the site of Angel. The small five year old was dead, he had organ's up out, his skin a nasty black around most places, hand prints littering the body, blood flowing every where. Rhett had to go puke before he was stable enough to clean Angels body up, and put the boy back together.

Rhett, hated how cold he was, the small boy was ALWAYS cold, always deathly cold...
He took the now cleaned body back to bed, laying him on the other side and crawling into the middle, pulling both his live pet and dead responsibility to his chest, cooing softly and trying to pretend he was not crying. Rhett Braxton did NOT cry...
But after seeing that carnage....And knowing the sweet boy who suffered...
Anyone would be brought to tears.
]Rhett pressed his face into the dark black locks and kissed Angel's head.
No, he would not come for Angel, no matter how much he wanted too, and neither could Misery.
I'd come for you... For_yo10
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum