Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different...

+3
Gabriel Johnson
Angel Precious McDaniel's
Joslin Cruz
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Different... - Page 20 Empty Re: Different...

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Angel shook his head, refusing to move.
"Gabriel.....You have already replaced me, and I have hurt you, and...I cant..I dont think ill be able to promise you that I wont love Brayden and I wont be with him when I can be because I do love him. He was....He promised me love and trust and I need it sometimes and its not fair to him or you and....hurting people is not something I like to do....I hate hurting you both and im done with it. You have a good time with Gabriel alright? I love you." He nodded, moving long with his bags.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:39 pm

"Angel. I'm not with Gabriel. I don't want you to go. But I do need to talk to you. Gabriel saw you and Brayden last night. He came here and told me. We wanted to fuck with you." He sighed. "Now come here."
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm

"Gabriel no. Fucking with me....Baby when will you learn that fucking with me is just further more destroying my mental state? You had my bags packed and a new lover in your arms. Im not dumb, and im not staying. I do love you but Gabriel....I love him too and I love him too but I come home to you every night when you treat me only better than Trever....I dont stay with the man who is good to me and loves me.....Im with you who beats me up and does shit even when you know it hurts me. Fine, I love you enough to take it but im not leaving for me....Im leaving for you and Brayden. Im going home...not to higgy or to Brayden...To my home...."
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:56 pm

"Angel." Gabriel stood and walked to him. "You dont' know how fucking bad it stung me when Gabriel told me you were over there with him... after the first time... when you... made love to him I thought we'd fixed it. You hurt me and felt bad. I offered to let you go to him. Now here is the key point. You said NO. No. That means you have me. I'm not saying I'm better than him. I know very well I'm not. And maybe you made a mistake but you picked me. Not him. This means you don't touch him... hugs fine. I'll even let him kiss your cheek since he's so goddamn important to you. But the lips? No. No, no, NO. I get it, I'm awful. I know. If you want him... I can't blame you. But PLEASE Angel. This is me begging here, you know I hate that. If you want him, tell me. Leave me. Go with HIM. Because Angel you can't have both. I let it go the first time which was a pretty big fucking deal. But... fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You know how fucking dumb you made me feel... trusting you not to touch him again? You know how bad it hurt? No you really don't. I know I hit you and hurt you a lot but I can tell you right now, that is nothing compared to what you do to me when you go to him like that. I hate admiting this shit but its gotta be said. Now Angel..." Gabriel sighed, his hand fumbling with the little black box in his pocket where Angel couldn't see. It all depended on Angel's next words...
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 am

Angel looked down, sighing softly and dropping his bags.
"G-Gabriel....I...Your right baby....I....I understand now I guess. I didnt want to upset him by saying no....I was scared....If I did and he said I couldnt come over I would have no where to go when I needed to leave for a while....And then when he did it I know it was wrong. It didnt feel right even in my heart. I realize only you should ever kiss me like this....Being with you is hard....But I dont regret what I said. I did tell you I was done with Brayden...I fucked it up again and for that im ready to leave. I know I should because....I hate myself for it. I try to pretend I hate myself more for hurting Brayden but I dont...Its because I know im hurting you and....I-I hate hurting you and its not fair. I-I dont know what I would do if someone else touched you...y-your mine...Your big, mean, cruel and spiteful but your mine. Your...protective and sometimes loving and sometimes sweet and your mine and the same should go for me and.....I....It would if I had another chance. I wont...I....What...Gabriel im scared of hurting you again...Your so special to me...you were the one I picked to be the father of the one child I could have...you are the name I call when im hurting and I need help. When I think love, I think of you holding me or some times when your on top of me....When I think pain I think of you hurting because of me...when I think forever in my mind I see us...but in reality im scared...and Im so fucked up and I just kissed him and....And...." Angel hung his head. "And I love you...I want to take back that kiss...I would do anything to take it back but I cant so I dont know what to say Gabriel..." He sniffled lightly, warm tears running down his cheeks.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am

Gabriel took Angel's chin in his hand and pulled out the box with the other. He opened it, revealing a gorgeous diamond ring.
"Say you'll marry me Angel..." He said softly.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 am

Angel's breath caught in his throat, an inaudible gasp being emitted from his throat.
"O-Oh....." His face was one of total and complete shock, even more tears sliding and cascading down his cheeks as his tiny body trembled.
"I-I....."
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am

"You know.. let me fix that..." He got down on one knee. "Its not an order... its a question. Will you marry me Angel?"
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 am

Angel started and moment, a hand coming up to cover his eyes before his weakened knees his the dirt, and he fell, but his fall was not only an actually one, it was symbolic...He was falling even more in love with Gabriel Johnson.
He nodded his head, sobbing out a loud yes, over and over again as his shaking hands found Gabriel's neck, locking around it.
Gabriel had just asked him....Asked him a question Angel had never believed he would ever hear from ANY MAN, none the less Gabriel Johnson.

Last edited by Aristotle VanArnam on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am

Gabriel gave a rare grin as he slid the ring on one of Angel's trembling fingers. He pressed their lips together sweetly.
"Good..."
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 am

Angel just cried harder, hugging onto Gabriel.
"O-Oh god!! A-Are you serious? A-Are you still just fucking with m-me?"
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 am

"No i'm not Angel... I'm serious." He nodded, pressing a kiss in his hair.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 am

Angel wailed loudly, pressing close to Gabriel.
"I-I'm going to be the real deal? I-I mean I-In get your la-last name and e-everything!? I-Imma be your husband? And that m-means i-im yours??" He could never cheat now.....now with that ring on his finger...knowing he was not just a sex slave...he was...Gabriels HUSBAND.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 am

Gabriel nodded and held him to his chest.
"And when I get some money back I can try and have a wedding... have no clue what I'm doing so I'll hire someone to plan it but.."
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 am

Angel sniffled, pulling back with wide eyes.
"C-Can I do it? A-And im sure m-my parents will help out a-and Rhett! And even H-Higgy."
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 am

"Sure Angel..." He smiled softly and nodded at the smal boy.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 am

Angel hugged him tightly.
"G-Gabriel....I-I....Im going to be..."
He couldnt say it, if he did it might become untrue..
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:53 am

"Going to be?" He smiled softly.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:03 am

"Angel Johnson...." He sniffled, pressing even closer to his lover, his eyes tearing up all over again.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:05 am

"Sounds nice..." Gabriel smirked, stroking his hair.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 am

"Sounds amazing....The best words in the world..."
He was marrying the love of his...not life.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:14 am

"Yeah baby..." he nodded and pecked his cheek. "Wanna tell Misery?"
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 am

"No....I....I wanna...." He sighed softly, looking up into Gabriel's eyes. "I want to...make love to you......like the other night....I want it to be special...I wanna wear my ring."
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 am

Gabrel nodded, scooping Angel up and walking to the bedroom. He smiled softly at the sleeping boy on it... He lifted Gabriel and carried him to the bedroom, lying him down and gently tucking him into the blanket before carrying Angel back to their bedroom and shutting the door, kissing his lips deeply.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:32 am

Angel moaned lightly, his arms winding around his lovers neck. He was so proud...
He was going to marry this man and...
He was so fucking happy...He couldnt be happier..
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum