Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel's Goodbye

Go down

Gabriel's Goodbye Empty Gabriel's Goodbye

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:13 am

Hello,
My name is Gabriel Evans McDaniels but why should you care if you don't know me? So if you have never heard of me put this paper back where you found it or alert someone who does know me of the notes presence. DO NOT go into the bathroom if blood, gore and death make you woozy. Plus if you do and any of that blood gets on you, your fucked my friend.

Anyways, I am ending my not life so many times until I never come back, im tired of you mother fucking people and your stupid ass ways....
Well some of you, to the ones I am not tired of you will have a special part in this note but if you have yet to guess, this is my suicide note so yeah, read this, pass it around, then deal with my stank corpse bitches.

To Brayden, My brother whom I love very much. I will miss you and you were a good brother even though we were never that close. I hope you get all the love and happiness you need, plus a man who can entertain your rude, obnoxious, rebel ass. Be good for momma and daddy right now, not like they care im gone, but they might be upset because now they gotta pay for a funeral, awww man D: Anyways, love ya<3

To Riley, Your lisp is fucking brilliant you air head so stop trying to get rid of it, and if you ever do succeed I hope Lance kicks your ass because I love that lisp, it is something that is unique to you so keep it. Other than that I will miss you too dumb, you went though all the trouble of checking on me everyday and making out own special sign language, then you go and teach it to Calvin for me, thank you Riley...I love you too.

To Viki, you are so sweet and innocent but oh so feisty. Hang onto that sissy, im sure one day you will ring you a good man and if he s not good and hurts you I hope daddy rings his fucking neck, but im sure someone as beautiful and sweet as you will only get the amazing guys. Stay close and remember your momma's little girl and you gotta be around and help him when he needs you or risk me haunting you sissy. Love ya sis.

To Sean, I am sorry when you got all that bad eating disorder I did nothing to help and really neither did anyone else. For me, even though im no longer there and I want you to get help and really try hard, I am so sorry for it, I wish I would have been strong enough to help you because all Riley was going, although his intentions were good, he was not helping. Take care of yourself. Love you.

To Sage, you bitch you slept with Gabe and owe me five dollars...
Love you...AND NO MORE DRUGS FOR YOU!!

To Hayden, you watch over our family and stay strong, looking up to daddy. He is a good man and he is a good person to thrive to be like. I hope you grow up to be everything you ever hoped to be and ill be watching you from wherever I am if I can, if not...well ill trust your going to be just fine alright? Love, love, love

Colbie, you are a vindictive bitch and you are cruel and you hurt me so many times when I was so fucking sick...you do not understand what your verbal and sometimes physical abuse did to me. You do not deserve my love but you got it.

Angel, you fucking had better count your blessings and be thankful to have someone like Gabriel. I dont rightly care what you have been through, we all have our own sob stories and im not interested and hearing yours. Im just going to tell you if he is ever hurt by you cheating or anything again, I will find a way back just to kick your stupid crazy ass. I do NOT care for you. I like Cade because he is Gabriels, you can kiss my cold dead, blue ass.

Aaron, you sat up with me many nights when I was sick and just goofed off so I wouldnt be alone even though we both know you were tired and wanted to sleep. You drove me to and from my doctors meetings and you made sure I was alright every night at exactly 4:52 AM. Thank you, I love you.

Alright Jude. You dont like being called Judy so I never called you that. I want you to have a good life and never think about daddy not being your real father, he is daddy to you, know that and don't ask questions. I hope one day you do find JR and you are able to live happily ever after with him. Ill miss kissing you good night and pushing you on the tire swing. Good bye baby bubba.

Dear Daddy, you were a good dad, you really were. Leaving mom that one time was dumb and I always blamed you for my momma being hurt by Mark but still, you are a good daddy and im proud to have your last name...well, I was, I am even more proud of my current name and ill explain everything when im done with all of my goodbyes. You had better take damn good care of my momma and my brothers and sisters.

Momma....I never believed for a few seconds you loved me and that turned me into the whore I was but I pray you wont feel bad about it because its alright, if not for that I would not have met my first love and my best friend, and I would not have gotten he disease that lead me to the hospital to meet my one true love. I have always loved you momma no matter how I acted and I will always love you again no matter what. You MAKE daddy take care of you and you keep his ass in line for me, take care of my brothers and sisters and if you have another kid, tell them about me and just let them know I existed. I love you mommy...

Dear Stephen. You were my only child, and you lied about me doing a very serious thing to you. Why I have no idea but im sure you had a good reason for ruining my life, I am sure it must have something to do with your daddy so thats fine, no matter what happens to me I amm so happy you would look out for your father and that is not sarcasm, im serious baby boy. You were my little bundle of joy ever day that I have known you and you make sure your father find someone else who is new and who will love him no matter what, someone HEALTHY this time but you make sure he keeps in touch with my family so they can know you and see you. My brothers and sisters love you pipsqueak and so does your momma....

Gabriel Johnson....Well you were my first love and if not for Calvin I would have been with you up until my dying days. You never did get around to hitting me and that makes me feel so fucking special you just don't know, to be the only one of your lovers you did love but never hit, I feel so amazing, you treated me like your equal and that means the world to me. Im sorry I wont be around anymore to help you but you have Kyndal so go talk to him., im sure he will help you even better than I did. You beat Angel's ass so he does listen to you and he doesn't hurt you because every time he hurts you I only want to strangle him more. Tell your son stories of how awesome his god father Gabriel was when we were together. That you for taking care of me and holding me up when I first got my disease and thank you for getting even with that man for me, you are and always will be my bouncing but this time there want nothing you could do.

Calvin...I am killing myself before the divorce is final...I was brought into the world as Gabriel McDaniels and ill leave it bearing the name of the man who meant everything to me since the day I met him, so no, I wont be Gabriel McDaniels or Gabriel Johnson. Im dying Gabriel Pierce and im proud. I know you think I did bad, you think I touched...I molested Stephen and I know you know deep down in your heart thats a lie but im glad your so willing to protect Stephen, he means everything to me but we all know I would never touch him like that. I love you so much, even though because of you I had to marry at fourteen it is okay. I never did get my second marriage or my honeymoon and thats okay too, the fact I got to wake up to your face for so long makes up for it. I never thought I could love anything like I love you but I do because I do love you like this and yes I know im rambling but anyways. I am doing this because I cannot go on living without you. You are my world, my heart, my soul and you left me and wanted a divorce...I would do anything to keep you with me but nothing worked and thats alright. Just know how much I love you.....or try to since there is no way for anyone to know just how much I love you. I am sorry for all the things about me and the other Gabriel you hated but I never cheated, I was always faithful to you...I love you.

Good bye all...
Gabriel McDaniels.

Gabriel looked down at the paper he had written and read it over a few times before glancing up at the knife in his hand and musing before he finally rolled his eyes and chucked the knife away, balling up the note and trashing it. Any normal person would have left that note and then killed them self but this was Gabriel, he was about to go fix it, he would get his lover back no matter what and he would go on living. After living with his disease and his family, he was not going down like that, not without a fight.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down