Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddies

Go down

Buddies Empty Buddies

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Chord groaned, sitting in the car and waiting for his cousin Rhett and his friend Quincy to come back to the car. He had no idea what was going on but all of their lovers were MIA and so they were left alone to be bored. They didn't think so, He had called Rhett, and Rhett had called Quincy. The only reason Chord bothered with them since they were so much older was because Kelton was busy with his sick father and Aristotle had some study date with his new tutor. Chord looked up at his phone rang, he checked the ID and smiled softly as Aristotle's picture and number flashed on his screen. He flipped the phone open quickly and answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey...Chord?" That slow bumpy voice sounded.
"Yeah bud, whats up?"
"My tutor isnt coming..."
"And?"
"And so I was wondering if I could hand out with you and Bruno?..."
"Uh, well Bruno is at his mom's, Avery is with my mom and Joslin is out so since when I called you weren't coming I called Rhett and his friend."
"Oh....Can I still come?"
Chord chuckled, smiling to himself, "Of course you can bro, ill be by to pick you up as soon as dumb and dumber are out."
"Okay...Bye..."
"Bye!"
He snapped his phone shut just as the doors opened and the two large man slid into the old camero Rhett was driving now days when not on his motorcycle.
"What took you guys so long?" Chord hummed.
Quincy rolled down his window, resting the hand holding a lit cigarette out the window. “Nothing…Do I know you?”
Chord was not amused one bit, he crossed his arms like the teen he was and pouted. “Yeah, you’ve met me like twice before.”
“Oh well then hey man hows it going?” Quincy didn’t miss a beat, not even acting like a minute ago he had no idea who the kid was.
“Just swell. Anyways, Ill ask again, what took you two so long?”
Rhett snorted, nudging Chord, chuckling softly. “Heh ad ta call ‘is fiance an let em know heh was leavin‘.” Misery, who was sitting between the two men giggled lightly and looked back into the back seat at Chord. “Rhett says Quincy is whipped.”
“I am not whipped damnit!” Rhett and Misery’s laughter rang out. Chord shrugged, he didn’t see what the big deal was since the man was getting married, most married men were whipped, he was not engaged or anything and he was still whipped. He glanced up at the older man who seemed to be discussing something in low tones.
“Hey! What are you guys up there whispering about?” Chord grumbled. “And run by Aristotle’s place, he is coming out with us.”
Rhett groaned, frowning back at Chord, not paying any attention to the road ahead.
“Are ya serious? Weh ave got ta deal with tha Stupid kid?”
Chord glared for a moment, shaking his head. “He is not that bad, and stop calling him stupid, he is just slow, not that big of a deal.”
The large pet owner grunted. “Nowt tha big of ah deal uh? Well ta meh et is, heh is annoyin with es voice.”
“Pshhh your one to clown on somebody about the way they talk Rhett.” Quincy stubbed out his cigarette and smirked at his friend.
“Eh, ya watch thah, mah boy says heh likes et, ah sound sexy ta him.”
Quincy snorted throwing a large muscled arm over the seat. “And im the whipped one.”
“Ya shut yar mouth.”
“You shut your trap.”
Chord licked his lips and jumped between them, accidentally shoving Misery into the floor board of the camero.
“TURN!!!!” Anything to keep those two from fighting. Chord was close enough to his cousin to hang out with him a good bit and the last few times he had gotten together with him and Quincy they had gotten into some rough fist fights and heated arguments but always managed to clear things up and be back to laughing by the end of the night.
Rhett turned back to the road and immediately jerked the wheel, his eyes wide at the sleek black Mercedes that had come within an inch of hitting them. He turned into a nice paved road, leaving through a drive way of yellow and blue flows growing wild in the fields. Looking on the horizon water could be spotted through the trees. Rhett followed the path way all the way down until he reached a clearing that stooped and dropped into a large lake. In the clearing was a three story home, large willow tree’s everywhere in the fields, letting only so much of the moons florescent light through. Chord beamed, patting Rhett’s back.
“Thank you!” He was quick to hop out of the car and jog onto the front porch which was beautiful, painted a bright white, a swing in the corner with rocking chairs in the other, flowers spiraling through the small rail surrounding the porch and a boy, clad in loose blue jeans and a large green jacket with the hoddie pulled up over his face sitting on one of the wooden steps. A gate around the property, which Rhett was just now reading, read ‘VanArnam.”
The large man groaned loudly, reaching down and pulling his poet from the floor boards and glaring at Quincy. “Damn em.”
The older, slightly large man nodded, leaning back in his chair and waiting for Chord to come back with the boy he didn’t know, but by the conversation Rhett and Chord had been having, was slow, possibly retarded. And Aristotle was, not retarded but he was slow and most called him retarded and stupid, the poor boy hated it but he dealt with it. Chord walked his friend back to the car, watching him from the corner of his eye while his friend stumbled over his own two feet twice.
Chord slid into the back seat, Aristotle right behind him, Chord eyed Rhett in the rear view mirror and with his big hazel eyes, dared him to say anything. Rhett thought about it, knowing he could take his cousin but then he had to worry about Quincy to because knowing the other man, he had grown to think about what his lover would say and knowing how Quincy talked, Zac would not like him having a hand in making fun of people with disabilities….Like Kevin, so Rhett out his hands on the wheel an got back on the road, heading for the classic karaoke bar they were headed for even though Chord and Aristotle were too young. No one would say anything with Rhett and Quincy there. They strolled into the classic club, and seated themselves at the bar, all but Aristotle buying a drink as soon as they’re ass hit the bar stools. Rhett raised a brow at the youngest of the four. “Wha? Ya dun’t drink?”
Aristotle licked his lips and shrugged, not speaking. Rhett always made him nervous, not like Quincy, Quincy was rather nice until you pissed him off. Rhett was just Rhett. “I….Ummm….Im not s’pose to drink….” There went that slow raspy voice Rhett could not like.
“Well neither is Chord.”
“Im not Chord….”
Rhett snorted, rolling his eyes and turning back to his drink, glancing at Quincy. “What a fucking retard.” He mouthed to his friend, shaking his head and deciding to let it go and get on with their night.
“Soh Quincy, tell meh bout’ yar lover Zachary? “ The smirked on his face was one that right off the bat told he was in the mood to fuck with his friend.
“He is amazing…Precious.” Quincy nodded. “Beautiful as ever and still making my life worth while.” Chord beamed and started with his cooing while Misery, who was seated in a chair on Rhett’s other side giggled at the largest man.
“An those couple hundred brats yar keeping?”
Quincy cleared his throat, his brows furrowed at Rhett.
“I have eleven kids Rhett, not thousands though I wouldn’t mind it, Zac is a good momma and he is so fucking adorable when he is pregnant….”
Rhett momentarily lost his smile. He wanted a baby so bad…
“Ah’m sure buh ah bet when ah get mah Kyndal pregnant heh will beh even more adorable than yar Zachary.”
Quincy shook his head, patting his friends shoulder and ignoring Chord as he stole a sip of his drink. “Im sure he will be cute but no one can beat my Precious.”
“Precious?” Rhett echoed with a raised brow.
“Mhmmm.”
“Oh hell Quincy, ah can’t believe yar using thah as ‘is pet name.”
Quincy nodded, smiling fondly. “Yeah…I call him that more than I call his actual name.”
Rhett just snorted again, humming to himself. “Mah Kyndal is jus mah Kyndal. Heh is perfect ah tell ya Quincy. Heh is soh sweet buh heh can also take mah abuse and heh likes et, thah sex is great, ya know? I know how ya like et Quincy, nice n’ rough like meh.” He nodded.
Chord spoke up, smiling at them. “I call Joslin Beautiful.”
The two large men glanced over at him. They had forgotten he and Aristotle was there.
“Oh hell, ya are whipped, both of yeh with yar Precious and Beautiful.”
Chord laughed, grinning widely. “I guess I am whipped and you know what? I LOVE IT! I would do anything for Joslin….And fuck you Rhett, you’re the same as us, stop trying to pretend.”
The man grumbled but he sunk down in his seat but nodded, he knew it was true, he just enjoyed fucking with his friends.
“Yeah well…Yeah alrigh’ ya got meh, ah’m whipped to…Ah ave neva been in love like ah am with Kyndal, heh is truly amazing.”
Chord once again took up his cooing along with Misery, glancing back to make sure Aristotle was still there, and he was but he was not paying them any attention, he was looking up at the small stage in the back where a man was talking up, microphone in hand and ready to begin speaking about something. Chord nudged the larger men and nodded at the stage, leaning back and listening closely to the small man dressed in a sleazy black suit, a cigar hanging out his mouth, making him look profoundly cheap. Possibly like the leader of some mafia.
“Alright my settled swingers.” The man started, and already Rhett was bored with him. “I am holding a contest. You have thirty minutes to write a song about your significant others, you get up here, say their name, maybe a few things about them and what not, then sing, the top five will be recorded and played back on the night of your choosing and maybe sent off to be used in an actual music video depending on how good it is.” Course the man didn’t think any of the drunken men could come up with anything that good so he was safe there. “Time starts now.” He nodded and took his leave from the stage. When Quincy and Rhett turned back Chord already had a piece of paper and was jotting down words. The large man took one look at one another and immediately they had a competition going, who could do this and have the best song for their lover between the four of them?
“Alrigh’ Chord nowt soh fast, how bout weh make this interestin‘?”
The boy looked up from his paper. “Huh?”
“How about, we have a little contest.” Quincy smiled at him, his voice smooth and deep.
“How so?”
“Well…the losers have to go streaking?”
Chord didn’t pause for a second. “Im in.”
Rhett looked over at Aristotle. “An yeh?”
“I don’t have a boyfriend….”
“Soh?”
“So im not playing….”
“Yar playin.”
“No im not…”
“Yes ya are, dunt matter if ya got someone, use ah crush er something, jus let loose and live a little.” The Scottish man rolled his eyes.
“Okay….” Aristotle drew, the image of a bright smile and vibrating voice in his head….
Asher…
He stole paper and pen from the bartender like the rest of the men and began writing.
Within the thirty minutes, men were already on the stage and trying out their songs. Most were nothing but drunken ramblings of whores they had picked up and loved fucking. The four boys were not impressed but convinced atleast one of them would win.
After maybe six men had gone, Rhett took the stage. He grunted in his way, looking out at all the drunken idiots and smirking. “Mah lova’s name is Kyndal Paxton, anby of yeh eva touch em while heh is with meh ill rip yar blood head off. Heh is beautiful, an a masochist, an heh is all mahne.” Rhett took a look at his paper, then at his friends and started on his song, confident he would win this little contest with the song he had thought up.

"Once ah thought thah luv was somethin' ah could neva do
Neva knew thah ah could feel this much
But this yearnin' in tha deep part of mah heart fer ya
Is more than ah reaction ta yar touch
It's ah perfect passion an ah can't get enough"

Rhett smirked, in his heart every word of this was true, Kyndal was amazing and he could never get enough of the boy. He already knew Kyndal was the man he wanted to spend forever with and nothing could change that.

"Thah way ya look, theh way ya laugh,
Thah way ya love with all ya ave,
Therah ain't nothin' bout ya thah don't do somethin' fer meh
Thah way ya kiss, Theh way ya cry,
Thah way ya move when ya walk by
Therah's ain't nothin' bout ya
Thah don't do somethin' fer meh"

Kynnal's laugh was brilliant, as was everything about him that lit up Rhett's every day and made him look forward to spending forever with him. He wanted kids with this man and for Rhett to want that with someone...They had to be special because the man really was picky about who he had kids with.

In mah life ah've been hammered bah some heavy blows
Thah nevA knocked meh off mah feet
All ya gotta do is smile at meh and down ah go
An baby et's no mystery why ah surrender
Boy you got everything

Rhett would do anything for Kyndal, he would kill for him, be killed for him, anything just to see that brilliant smile he knows he would get when Kyndal figured out how much he means to Rhett.

Thah way ya look, theh way ya laugh,
Thah don't do somethin' fer meh
Ah love yar attitude, yar rose tattoo, yar every thought
Yar smile, yar lips an boy theh list goes on an on an on

Kyndal's attitude was also something Rhett adored, there was no one else like him and there never would be anyone else like him...Kyndal was made special....just for Rhett the large man liked to think.

Thah don't do somethin' fer meh

Yar dance, yar drive, Ya make meh feel alive

Theh way ya talk, theh way ya tease
Right now ah think ya see
Therah ain't nothin' bout ya thah dun't do somethin' fer meh"

Rhett finished his son, grinning at the look on the sleazy man's face. He was getting something good and Rhett hoped it was the best all night or else he would be running nude down some high way. He passed Chord stepping out the stage, and in his mind he already had this thing won. His only competition was Chord, some love struck teen, Aristotle...A retard...and Quincy but he knew, Quincy might be hard to beat.
Never did he think to count Misery in....

Chord looked at the mic, than out at all the people, with his eyes he dared any of them to say anything to him about having fucked his lover. That would get them beat to hell and back. He then smiled one of his dazzling grins and started.
"My lovers name is Joslin Cruz, he is by all means beautiful, in my eyes he in the actual definition of the word so here is my song for him

"Good morning beautiful how was your night
Mine was wonderful with you by my side
And when I opened my eyes and see your sweet face
Its a good morning beautiful day"

His grin was bright and charming, his eyes glazed as if he was truly in bed with his lover and in his mind he was, waking up to Joslin was the best thing in the world to him....Joslin actually being with him through the night....loving him...oh how he treasured that.

"I couldn't see the light
I didn't know day from night
I had no reason to care
Well since you came along
I can face the dawn
Cause I know you'll be there"

Before meeting Joslin Chord's like had held little meaning with Bruno always with Ben who refused to let him see his son, he was nothing and he knew that but when he met Joslin he had a reason to get up every day. He could get up and know the man would be there and Chord had a task and when he finally got Joslin...Everything would be alright...Chord already knew he would love the other boy...all he and to do was get Joslin to love him and he was right, it did fix everything for him.

"Good morning beautiful how was your night
Its a good morning beautiful day
I never worry if it's raining outside
Cause in here with you boy the sun always shines"

It was sang with so much feeling, Chord's face was light up and his was actually moving his hands, moving them in sweet gestures and he looked to be in bliss...just thinking of Joslin and the other men in this bar who had fucked the boy didnt get it. As far as they knew he was nothing but a slut....Chord knew better....

Good morning beautiful how was your night
Its a good morning beautiful day
Good morning beautiful day
It's a beautiful day
Good morning
What a beautiful day!!"

Chord finished proudly, knowing his song might not be the best but he figured Joslin would like it and if Joslin liked it...that was all that mattered. He would have to sing it to him sometime...
Those were his musings as the stumbled off the stage. almost tripping Quincy who was trying to get passed him on his way to the stage.
Quincy stood, his face hold a certain longing, maybe he missed Zac, maybe he was drunk, you never knew with him.
"MY LOVER is named Zac McGuire," He looked out at all of them. "I warn IO have killed over him and I am not afraid to do it again so all of you, you hear his name, you do not say anything bad about him or I will hunt you down and fuck you up." He sent a wink to the crowd, nodding to himself. "He is Precious but he doesnt think so...But I wrote this to show him just how amazing he is and when I do sing this to him...Maybe he was realize." He cleared his throat before staring up on his song.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day."

Zac's eyes were by far the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen and yes, Chord had showed him pictures of Joslin with no contacts and still, to Quincy Zac McGuire...soon to be Zac McDaniel's eyes were the best in the world....

"Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say
When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are"

Yes Quincy knew his lover had poor self esteem and he despised that. Zac was so amazingly gorgeous and so breathtakingly stunning...he could not see how the boy thought anything else. He didn't see why Zac wanted to look different...Change anything...He was precious...he was prefect...and he was the only man Quincy ever truly loved. Quincy himself would he heart broken if his lover changed his looks but he would lover Zac all the same.

"Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me
Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day
Oh, you know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same
So, don't even bother asking if you look ok
You know I'll say!"

Yes he sounded corny and he knew this but in his eyes this was a true song for his lover an he was not embarrassed ti sing it, plus he knew no one would say anything...,most people feared him and for good reason.

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are
The way you are, the way you are
Girl you're amazing, just the way you are
When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are. Yeah..."

Quincy silently stepped off the stage, thinking nothing of it. His mind on Zac and what he could do to make his lover realize how amazing he was....
Aristotle was next. He knew he was losing but why not give it a try?
He scratched his head and looked at Chord, knowing he couldnt say his crush's name in front of him but also NOT knowing that since Chord was his bestfriend so this song would be weird.
"This song...is.......Its for someone close to me that I think I am growing to love but im not sure..." He shrugged and started off.

"My best friend's hot
My best friend's hot
No matter what I do
He won't love me
Why don't you come closer please
Yeah, you don't know
I brush my hand across your knee
Just take it slow
You know, I'm not gonna tell you all the things I might
Won't you apologize to me, to me, to me
For being such a tease, a tease, a tease
You know I'm not gonna tell you all the things I might
Like..."

Yes he was almost certain he was in love...with Asher Reed but he could do nothing about it, since Kyle he had sworn off or any and all relationships that dealt with boyfriends and husbands and what not, he could not make a move and Asher was far to pretty to like someone as stupid as him...

"My best friend's hot
My best friend's hot
No matter what I do
You'll love me not
Woah oh
Nanananana not
You'll love me not
I'm gonna tell you that you're mean
'Cause you don't show
You interrupt another dream
So out you go
Because I'm not gonna tell you all the things I might
Won't you apologize to me, to me, to me
For being such a tease, a tease, a tease
Like!"

Yes he was stupid and being that Asher was his tutor the boy knew just how stupid and that was bad, it killed all his hopes...He did not notice Chord's flabbergasted expression or the way Rhett and Quincy laughed at him, clapping him on the back and chanting 'Chord and Aristotle sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G' Although being Rhett talked in his way it sounded very strange.

My best friend's hot
My best friend's hot
No matter what I do
You'll love me not
Woah oh x 2
Nanananana not
You'll love me
nana-not
Should I tell you now
or go, whoa oh
go
Have my hand
Put on a show
Still don't think you understand
But I've got to know
My best friend's hot
My best friend's hot
No matter what I do
You'll love me not
Woah oh
Nanananana not
You'll love me
nana-not
Should I tell you now
Should I tell you now
That I'm in love with you!"

He grinned brightly and hopped off stange, plopping down in his seat beside Chord. The boy turned to him and shook his head.
"Your SHITTING me!!!"
"Huh?...." Aristotle didn't understand.
"You think im hot??? You love me like that!?"
"Huh...no? Why would you think that?...."
"Aristotle!" Chord shook his head, trying to ignore the other two laughing men-. "Im your bestfried right?"
"Yeah...."
Chord made a face at him, waiting until it finally dawned on Aristotle. Five minutes later the boys face lit up, making the other two fall from their chairs laughing at him.
"Im sorry! Its not you!"
"Then who is it?"
"Someone.. But I swear not you...I dont wanna talk bout it right now..."
Chord frowned but nodded, looking up at the sleazy man who was now on stage, getting ready to close out the contest.
"ALright, you all put forth valiant effort but there can be but only five slots so-" He was cut off by a small boy, by Misery Braxton as he hopped on and whispered in his ear.
"Oh well...okay, one more song and thats it, everyone, here is our last contestant."
Rhett looked unbelieving, Quincy was interested, the other two were in their own worlds.
"Im Misery and I dont have a lover but im participating anyways so deal with it." He winked, prancing around on stage and doing an extremely sexy dance while he started.

"Oh, he think he Superman
Oh, he think he Superman
Now, he think he Spiderman
Now, you think you Batman?
You need to get back, man
You're not really that bad!
Boy, you ain't no big boss
Who you think, you Rick Ross?
Swear that you's a thug
But your favorite song is "Lip Gloss"
Posted at the bus stop
Actin' like you so hot
Swear you make it rain
But I still ain't seen one drop!!"

He giggled, shaking his ass at the men sitting closest to the stage and giving other a brilliant view of his plump ass. Rhett cursed himself for bringing the boy, already knowing by the way Misery was charming that sleaze bag he had won.

"You can't be the wonders cause homie this ain't the Matrix
It'd be better for us if you just stick to the basics
You got a forty cent paycheck
You can't afford Payless
You talkin' so big
But it's better if you say less
La, la, la, la
La, la, la, la
Sorry but you have no game
La, la, la, la
La, la, la, la
You got a better chance with Lois Lane!!"

Most men were looking for Rhett now, wanting to know how much Misery would go for tonight but Rhett couldnt sell him, if he won as the winner it was only fair not to until tomorrow that is...

"Oh, he think he Superman
Oh, he think he Superman
You're not really that bad!
Givin' you the scoop, dawg
You're not really Snoop Dogg
Oh, I think they like me
That's highly unlikely
He say he got some groupies
Ridin' in that hooptie?
It's 2008
And you're still Chicken Noodle Soup-ing
Party like a rockstar
But you ain't made the pop charts
You're thinkin' that you're so hard
Sweeter than a pop tart
Thinkin' that you're Underdog
You makin' me wonder, dawg
Swoll up in the chest
Yo, I think you need a Wonderbra
La, la, la, la
La, la, la, la
I can tell just by your face
La, la, la, la
La, la, la, la
You have no friends on Myspace

Oh, he think he Superman
Oh, he think he Superman
You're not really that bad!"

Misery was in front of the sleazy man, he licked his lips and made a big show off moving his hips for the man, whispering in his ear before starting back on his son.

"I want you to know that real superheros can fly
And you so dumb you keep on wonderin' who'd be willin' to try
Livin' in yo mama's basement still collectin' the comics
No money in the bank
You must've skipped economics
And every time you see me
You always be on me
But as soon as I reject you
You go runnin' to Mommy
If we was arch-rivals
I'd win the fight
Think you so bad, but boy
I'm your kryptonite
La, la, la, la
La, la, la, la
Homie, and what's with that cape
La, la, la, la
La, la, la, la
Homie, ain't those you mama's drapes?
Oh, he think he Superman
Oh, he think he Superman
You're not really that bad!"

Misery bounced off the stage and seated himself by Rhett, laughing at all the man he now had crowding him, wanting to buy him since Rhett refused to sell but right now he was not selling, he was going to watch his friends streak. The sleazy man swallowed and stood back at front, smiling nervously,
"First place was...Mister Misery, second is Zac McGuire's lover....Third is Kyndal Paxton's lover...um...fourth is Joslin Cruize or whatever's lover and the fifth one was the slow sounding fellow who didnt give a name. Thank you all for participating and winners come back tomorrow and we will talk."
Misery wore a triumph Cheshire grin, standing and finishing his drink which Rhett paid for.
"Aright boys, you remember our bet, lets get going."
The other four followed him, grumbling lightly as they filled in Rhett's car. The man drove around, waiting until they found a rather busy street, people still walking around before getting out and shedding their clothing. No they didn't like it but they had lost a bet and they all respected that. Quincy, the biggest ran first, not even bothered by all the people squealing and pointing at him and his large monster dick that bounced with him as he ran down the street. Nope, it didnt bother Quincy one bit, he was shameless. Rhett was the same, he was whistling and hollering and actually having fun running down the street, trying to catch up with Quincy, his own rather large cock bouncing with him. They both had girls and boys alike either throwing shit at them or yelling out their phone numbers and either whistling or trying to smack their asses as they ran. Chord was behind them, not really too bothered but he was knew at this, a light blush tinted his cheeks as he trotted behind his friends, trying not to look at their firm asses, both rather tan...
Aristotle was lagging behind, trying his hardest to covers his member with one hands and his ass with the other and almost tripping several times trying to keep up and escape Misery who ran behind them, fully clothed, snapping pictures of them all in their birthday suits gliding down a crowded street. They had to run all the way to them end of the block and then back to Rhett car. They never made it back. Some older woman called the police on them. Long story short, at four in the morning the four were riding naked in the back of a squat car with Misery being the only one to get away and go home for the night.
They were booked, and thrown into a cell, being told they could use their one phone call whenever they wanted but, being Quincy was smart, he did have them realize their lovers would not be awake at four in the morning so they sat, bare asses in a jail cell all together, laughing and cracking jokes about each others body's. Apparently, Quincy's shoulders looked like moose heads, one of Rhett's balls were bigger than the other, Chord's ass was oddly shaped and Aristotle's ass was flabby. They were tipsy, they were stupid, they were having fun bare back in a jail house at four in the morning.
Rhett leaned back, laughing at the 'ew' he earned from Aristotle at his spread legs.
"Soh Quincy...Whats tha best sex ya eva ade hmm?" He looked at his friend.
"Ummm well I guess that one night me and Zac were in Quinton's swimming pool. Zac was adorable in his trunks. I liked it better without them. It was just like...really nice."
Rhett just laughed at him. "Come on, ah know how ya like yar sex, ya like et hard like meh an ya cant be hard with em."
"Im dealing, you stay out of me and my sex....and how I like it ....." He shook his head, glaring as a cop came by and gave him a funny look.
'Bastard..." He muttered, looking over at Chord.
"How about you kid? Whats your best sex?"
"Umm...Joslin got some toys from a friend...It was SO HOT!" He bounced around, his dick twitching as all he did was think about Joslin in bed.
"Ew!!" Aristotle groaned again. Rhett glanced at him and nodded.
"How about you?"
"Huh...?" The boy answered.
"Yar best sex."
Chord nudged Rhett. "He is a virgin."
"Ah kinda figured thah...Jus wanted ta hear ya say what a pud ya were."
"Shut up Rhett." Chord rolled his eyes.
"Has heh had any sexual experience?"
Chord hummed, looking at his friend.
"He was fingered one."
Rhett gave him a funny look. "An how might yeh know thah?"
"I was the one who fingered him."
Rhett looked grossed out, like really grossed out.
"Why!!!"
"We were lie...thirteen, experimenting, it didnt go anywhere."
"An whah did heh do ta ya?"
"He gave me head." Chord shrugged at him.
Rhett paused before laughing. "Heh Quincy! Remember thhe time weh were going ta do thah an didnt get ta because of yar mom?"
"Mhmm..." The man nodded, glancing up at him.
"What did his mom do?" Chord asked curiously.
"His mom is ah bitch."
Quincy growled lightly, "Do not start with me...."
Rhett ignored him lie he always did "Wellllll Quincy's Mom's a bitch,
she's a big fat bitch,
she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world,
she's a stupid bitch,
if there ever was a bitch,
she's a bitch to all the boys and girls."
Rhett laughed lightly, dodging his friend as Quincy attempted to hit him. Aristotle curled up in a corner and Chord just laughed as the large man chased his still singing cousin around the cell.
"Monday she's a bitch,
on Tuesday she's a bitch,
on Wednesday to Saturday, she's a bitch,
then on Sunday, just to be different,
she's a super, king, kameha-meha biatch!"

He was silent for a second as he was hit in the back, he tripped, fell groaned but he was back up in no time, kicking Quincy in the gut and singing loudly.

"Have you ever met my friend Quincy's mom,
she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world,
she's a mean old bitch,
and she has stupid hair, she's a bitch,
bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,
bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,
she's a stupid bitch,
Quincy's mom's a bitch and she's
such a dirty bitch!Quincy's mom, is a bitch-cha!!"
And right when he finished, a firm knuckle to the jaw knocked him on his ass. Yes they were in jail, they were tipsy, they were all naked but they were together and that would get them through it. They wouldnt think about much except how to piss each other off, and more ridiculous things they could do to irritate each other and that, is true friendship, but they didnt wanna be friends, they were pals...they were Buddies.
Buddies Friend10
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum