Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here - Page 6 Empty Re: Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:31 am

Toni couldn't help but hear. It turned the small boy on and it was really quite amusing.
Toni got arroused by Trever's noises and at first he wasn't sure what was happening. All he knew was all of a sudden his pants started moving. He got scared.
He'd never had an erection before..
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here - Page 6 Empty Re: Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:32 am

Trever was rather loud...sexy, letting the home know he was pleasuring himself. He was close to getting off on the pain alone.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:38 am

Toni only got harder as Trever went on and he had no clue what to do with it. He just stood there with a tent in his pants.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:41 am

Moments later Trever emerged, licking his cum coated fingers. He caught site of Toni and couldnt help it.
He brust out laughing, stepping foreward and holding a hand out, gently rubbing the tent.
"Turn you on did I?"
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:44 am

Toni turned beet red, quickly placing a hand over his crotch.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:47 am

Trever stepped back, smiling lightly.
"You know what....Since I like you, and in a while imma hurt you, right now let me help you." He picked Toni up, taking himt o his room and sitting him on the bed, pulling away his pants and whitey tighties.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:52 am

Toni blushed even harder as he stared at Trever.
What was he going to do?
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 am

Trever spread the boys legs apart, pecked the head of his erect cock while one of his slender fingers worked into Toni's entrace,gently rubbing certain spots.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:58 am

Toni's mouth lolled open as he whimpered softly in pleasure. He didn't know if he could make noise because of his vocal chords...
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 am

"Toni. Dont do that." Trever snapped quickly, popping the boy in the mouth. Not as hard as he could have but hard enough to get his point across.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:09 am

Toni's eyes snapped open and he nodded quickly. His member softened a bit. He frowned down at it. IT wasn't supposed to do that...
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:12 am

Trever took a breath.
"For your own good Toni. You fuck up your vocal cords and I cannot keep you." His finger pressed deeper, fingering the boys prostate lightly.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 am

Toni nodded, swallowing.
He clenched his eyes shut as he felt Trever's finger deep inside him.
Oh howin the world was he supposed to keep quiet?
He'd never felt this good...
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 am

Trever let his finger rub the small bundle of nerves in a circular motion.
"Keep quiet Toni..."
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 am

Toni's tiny hands clenched into fists, his entire face screwed up as he tried not to moan or make any sort of noise.
He wanted to mouth a few words to Trever but he knew if he opened his mouth he would just scream...
What was Trever touching? It felt so good.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:24 am

Trever laughed at him, pecking the head of his small erection while his finger gently poked the small bundle.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:29 am

Toni's small cock was throbbing, veins bulging everywhere. He was so close to coming.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:31 am

He finally drew his fingers out, thrusting them back into Tobi, getting a pace going while his other hand covered the boys mouth, his own mouth at work On Tobi's erection.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:40 am

Toni had no clue how to react with all the pleasure he was feeling. He wanted to scream... But he held it back. He did cum hard, in Trever's mouth, his hips bucking lightly. He did good but did let out a tiny squeak for which he covered his mouth and apologized with his eyes.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:41 am

Trever growled, wanting to tear Tobi's ass up but he refrained.
Once the boy was healthy....
"You not used to that are you Tobi?"
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:47 am

Toni shook his head no.
"My first time cumming." He mouthed, looking frightened, waiting to see if he'd be hit.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:49 am

Trever gave him a funny look.
"Why give me that face?"
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:52 am

"Aren't you mad?" He mouthed, tilting his head.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:56 am

"About you squeaking, yes." He licked his lips. "About you cumming in my mouth, no."
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:58 am

"Okay..." He mouthed, nodding slowly. "Thank you." He smiled shyly.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum