Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there!

4 posters

Go down

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by TheKristinaBrand Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey guys! My name is Kristina, people call me Ducky or Krissy or Kat or whatever the heck they want Smile I've loved wrestling ever since 2007 and I'm totally in love with it! I have plenty of experience doing roleplay for wrestling, as I've done forum rp for about 3 years and AIM rp for close to 2 years. I'm also an avid wrestling fanfic write and have over 60 stories posted on fanfiction and a fraction of those are on my deviantart. I'm a bit shy, so if I don't talk a lot at first, I'm not some anti social freak! XD Thanks for reading if you did, I hope to get to know everyone of you Smile

TheKristinaBrand

http://originalmrsdhsmith.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Hey Ducky heheh, I am Mikey, I am not shy at all. I love new people and I enjoy slash roleplay. I dont do any femslash, I dont like het but its do able I have 72 stories on my fanfiction and I would love to get to know you!! I have watched wrestling since I was four years old, I as the biggest Miz fan on the planet!!! I love Angst, Tragedy, humor, romance, drama, sick fic's and dark themes =D

Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKristinaBrand Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Awesome, my first friend on here! Very Happy I'm a huge fan of Daniel Bryan, he's my fave, but he's sadly taken, but oh well XD I love doing all kinda of roleplay, including the themes you mentioned Smile

TheKristinaBrand

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Hi Ducky, i'm Mattie. LOL i'm a little shy but i like to meet new peeps, i've only got two fic on ff.net lol. I'll write almost anything and LOVE wrestling. I'm a big peep and mattitude follower. =)
Christian
Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi Ducky, I'm Alex Smile I'm a little shy and don't talk to many people on the site but I love to RP. This site has taken over my life hehehe. I've just gotten into the WWE a few years ago but I LOVE it! I may not talk much but I promise I am not a bitch hehe Razz Anyways, I hope you like the site! Smile
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKristinaBrand Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi Mattie, hi Alex! It's okay, I'm a bit shy too XD But ocne you get to know me, I'm rather friendly Smile I definitely love the site so far! thanks a bunch :3

TheKristinaBrand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum