Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

+2
Aaron Mizanin
Ezra Nielsen
6 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue. - Page 22 Empty Re: The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Wayne spoke to his father, happy for any attention his was given while Dayton quipped in whenever he felt like.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue. - Page 22 Empty Re: The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 pm

David tried to give them attention... Ezra was just the baby boy to him. He needed protection.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Yes, Ezra was the baby, Ezra was protected, Ezra was beautiful, Ezra was a model, Ezra was the pick of the three, Ezra this and Ezra that.
What about Dayton?
What about Wayne?
Who protected them while David and Dewayne were busy protecting the baby.
No one.
Who spoiled them while David and Dewayne spoiled Ezra.
No one.
Who spoke to them While Ezra went on about everything.
No one BUT each other.
Who noticed when Dayton needed a special class in school while Ezra needed something for his condition.
No one.
Who worried about Wayne when he got a concussion horse back riding.
No one....
But who coddled Ezra?
EVERYONE.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm

David just... never noticed. If they would say soemthing he would help but he did not notice on his own. He was always on edge with Ezra, waiting for something bad to happen so even when Ezra didn't tell him, he knew.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 pm

It was his job to notice though, as was it Dewayne's..
But even since they were babies...
They were not ever important like Ezra.
And it hurt.
Wayne locked himself away and didnt speak much, trying to protect Ezra too...
If he did a good job he might get noticed.
Dayton hated it. He hated how Ezra got this and that and how he was a goody good.
He left and got attention else ware,
All Dewayne and Daivds fault.
All children deserved love and protection.
Ezra was the only one who got it.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Ezra didnt' even realize his brothers were hurting cause of him...
If he did he would feel awful. He didn't mean to take all the attention.
He just got it.
Even when he'd rather be left alone.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 pm

No one realized.
No one cared.
As long as Ezra was okay.
Didnt matter about Dayton or Wayne....
And it never would.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Three months later and Ezra had not shed another tear over Alex Riley... He'd wanted to but he hadn't. He thought about Alex as little as possible, only when he wasn't concentrating did Alex creep into his mind.
If he wanted, Ezra could ruin everything for Alex. He could tell October what Alex had done. Hell, he could show her pictures as proof. But he did loev Alex and wouldn't do something so spiteful...
No one would've guessed Ezra was heartbroken. He acted same as always.
Today was a gettogether and he acted no different, not glancing in Alex's direction as he spoke to Kyndal and Joslin about how his cherry was popped but not telling them who'd done it.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Alex was sitting with his babies, he looked...
Worn.
Depressed...
And he was, he had not been the same without Ezra.
He tried to be a good daddy though.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Ezra looked great, smiling and joking around with everyone. No matter what he felt on the inside... at least he looked fine.
"Okay lets play marry, fuck, push off a cliff." Joslin nodded. "Ez, you're first. Hmm... Kitty, Rhett and... whats his face? Alex I think." He pointed at Alex Jr.
"Okay... marry Kyndal." He winked at Kyndal. "Fuck Rhett and push whats his face off the cliff." Ezra nodded.
They kept on playing until Ezra got bored and went off to sit with his mother.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Alex had not looked at him, sitting and leaning on his mother who was talking to Dewayne heatedly.
Alex looked sad..
So sad...
So hurt.
When Ezra came over he stood and left, going to find his daddy.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Ezra leaned his head on Dewayne's shoulder, listening in to his conversation with little interest.

Alex was standing and talking to Rick about who they thought were the hottest people in the room besides their lovers.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Alex came over and just leaned on his father.
He was even to depressed to comment on Rick.
Dewayne hugged the boy, still speaking to Mike heatedly.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 pm

"Well... Gabriel." Rick nodded
"Ew."
"Ew what?!"
"He's... big and hairy." Alex made a face.
"Not that one!!!"
"Oh... well still ew."
"why ew?"
"The other is sick."
Rick rolled his eyes and Alex stopped the conversation, looking down at his son.
"Sweety? Somethin wrong?"
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Alex looked up at his father.
"I have heard that sick one will give you the best sex you ever had, I dont know but everyone says it, I think he is cute...And no...im fine." He sighed.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 pm

"Liar." He frowned. "Rick. Get outta here."
Rick pouted but left.
"Now baby. Talk to me." Alex hummed.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Alex did something he hadnt in a long time.
He hugged his father close.
"Im sorry...for being so mad...for so long...." He had been mad since...he was a child...
And he had ruined his relationship with his father.
And now he knew what it was like...to try to be so good and every time you failed hoe bad it hurt...
His kids never blamed him..
He had blamed his father.
He was awful.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:50 pm

"Its okay Alex.... baby, something is wrong. You talk to me baby. I promise I won't tell no one. Not even your momma..."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 pm

"No...I dont deserve to be able to talk to you...Your such a god daddy...I am a fucking bitter brat and im so sorry...I love you..."
He hated this..Fucking Ezra upsetting him so bad...
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 pm

"I love you too baby. And yes you do, I fucked up as your daddy.. now talk to me." He frowned deeply, stroking his son's hair.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:58 pm

"You have ALWAYS been a good daddy... I was just mean...Im sorry...dont you think your a bad daddy...Your amazing...Im proud to be your son."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 pm

"No baby... I was a bad daddy. I made lots of mistakes but... you and Syd were my first kids I raised... I was still learning."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 pm

"But still...You did one hell of a job...You made me into the man I am today...and im not a bad man..." He hoped.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 pm

"No, you are a great man." He nodded, hugging his son. "Even though you are a MAN, not a boy, you still got daddy right here for you. So if you need me... you talk to me. Any time."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Alex cleared his throat, pressing to his daddy's chest.
"I...cheated on October." He mumbled.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next