Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Old, Same Old

+2
Aristotle VanArnam
Asher Reed
6 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Same Old, Same Old Empty Same Old, Same Old

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:56 am

Asher was out on the dance floor while Aristotle got him a drink. He was in one of his best outfits, made him look absolutely stunning. He was shaking his ass, doing the sexiest movies he knew.
Most eyes in the place were on him. His jeans were very low on his hips, exposing just a bit of his ass. Tonight, Aristotle had offered to take Asher out since he seemed to want to so much.
After a little while, one of the men who had been eying him approached him.
"Hey there, beautiful."
Asher smirked, not stopping his dance, instead dancing around the man, lightly rubbing against him.
"Whats up?"
"You are WAY too sexy to be here alone. So what do you say I fix that?"
Asher licked his lips, about to respond before stopping himself.
He had a BOYFRIEND.
"I-I'm not alone. I'm here with my boyfriend..."He stammered lightly.
"Thats too bad... well lemme know if you need anything. My names Tyler by the way." The man nodded as he stepped off.
Asher chewed his lower lip a moment before shaking the thoughts out of his head and smiling as he saw Aristotle coming back.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Same Old, Same Old Empty Re: Same Old, Same Old

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Aristotle grinned softly at Asher, slowly handing him his drink, his other hand hesitantly resting on Asher's hip.
"Hey Asher...I got your drink.."
Aristotle was used to places like this, Chord drug him out to them all the time. He just never danced with anyone, he watched but that was it. He really didn't like it too much, made him feel out of place...
He placed his other hand on Asher's hip, his forehead gently resting against the other boy's as he tried to slow dance with him without tripping and falling.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Asher smiled softly at him and wrapped one arm around Aristotle's neck, the other hand holding the drink. He sighed to himself as he glanced around. They were getting weird looks... This was not the type of place people slow danced at...
Asher told himself that it was okay though... he loved Aristotle.
"Thank you, Ary..." He pressed a kiss to Aristotle's nose, sipping his drink.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Aristotle was used to people looking at him strange. He ignored them, just happily dancing with his lover, not realizing anything was wrong with it.
"You look very pretty Asher..."
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Asher smiled.
"Thank you babe, you look very handsome..." He nodded, eying a twinky boy on one of the poles set up, mens hands grabbing at him. Before he got with Aristotle, that would have been him up there...
But having a lover was better, right?
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Depends on who you were, most lovers could take you out, dirty dance, anything...
Aristotle couldn't, he was special like that.
He didn't have the motorskills to be moving like that, he would fall on his face and he knew. He body was awkward.
"Are you having a good time...?" He asked in his slow drawn out way.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:50 pm

"Yes baby, I'm having a very good time..." Asher sighed softly. He downed his drink in a few gulps. He would need more of these if he was going to keep content like this for the night. "Im gonna go grab another drink. I'll be right back." He nodded, kissing Aristotle's cheek and jogging to the bar, paying for a few shots and downing them all one after another. He drank about ten and then went back to Aristotle, smiling happily.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Aristotle had been just standing there in the middle of everyone as he waited on his lover. The boy beamed and once again wrapped his arms around Asher, spinning him lightly. "I don't like those drinks...."
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:57 pm

"Really? Why not?" Asher hummed, swaying lightly to the music.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:59 pm

"They don't taste good." Aristotle moved with him but he was slow, Aristotle was slow at just about everything.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:05 pm

"I like them." He shrugged, nodding his head and looking around once more. He should stop looking because all it did was irritate him but he looked anyway. This time, he caught the eyes of that man, Tyler... The man gave him a smirk and a wave. Asher quickly looked away, hiding his head in the crook of Aristotle's neck.
"You are taken..." He said to himself.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:15 pm

"Huh?...." Aristotle cocked his head to the side, trying to look at Asher. "Taken? Where? What...?"
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:18 pm

"I'm sorry baby." Asher chuckled lightly. "I was just saying something to myself." He pecked his cheek
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:18 pm

"Oh Okay..." He nodded, moving slowly to the loud thumping music with his lover.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:25 pm

"I love you Aristotle..." He nodded firmly, pecking Aristotle's neck.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:35 pm

"I love you too Asher..." The slow boy nodded, stumbling lightly as he tried to slow dance.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Asher sighed softly as he slow danced with ease.
After a half hour of this he was bored out of his mind with the damned slow dancing and a bit tipsy..
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Aristotle was having a lot of fun, he wasnt bored one bit and he was sober as hell, slow dancing with his lover happily.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Asher could not take much more...he wanted to be one of those boys out there dry humping random men, not the one sitting here slow dancing like a child.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:01 pm

And if Aristotle knew it would hurt him so bad...He had said he would never be with another man...Or women..He had said he was done because of the first time. No one would love someone like him and be happy...Then he fell in love with Asher and it seemed like everything was going to be fine...
If only he knew how miserable he made the other boy...
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:08 pm

After a bit of thinking it over, Asher knew he had to do something... And he knew just what that was.
He was tipsy, maybe if he wasn't he wouldn't have done this, or maybe he would have.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom Ary. I'll be back." He smiled softly, pecking Aristotle's cheek before walking off for the bathroom, on his way stopping by Tyler and whispering to him.
"Meet me in the bathroom, you won't be disappointed."
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Aristotle just smiled and nodded at him, standing in his place on the dance floor, letting people laugh of him for being alone like a loser.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 pm

While Aristotle was standing there and being laughed at, Asher was sucking dick in the bathroom, his knees on the grimy, disgusting floor.
This place was not high class by any means, the stalls were small and nasty so it would be more unusual for you to walk in and NOT see anyone fucking.
Within minutes Asher was on his hands and knees and the other man was pounding into him doggy style with his huge, ten inch dick.
Asher was crying out in pleasure, his head resting against the wall. He was facing the doorway so the first thing anyone saw when they walked in was his face.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:25 pm

And that was the site that greeted Aristotle when he stepped in. He had gotten worried about Asher because he had been gone for so long, he wanted to make sure no one was hurting his lover...
The door was pushed open with a small "swoosh" and then there was Aristotle, staring at the scene unfolding in the bathroom.
HIS Asher....
Aristotle just stared, his big hazel eyes wide and shocked, a look of confusion crossing his face.
Like he didn't know what was going on...Didn't understand Asher was cheating on him...His pretty Asher....looked so...
Slutty...on the floor with that man..
Aristotle felt a sudden pain on his chest, like someone had just reached in and grabbed his heart and was just squeezing it....
"A-Asher..." His bottom lip trembled as he knees gave out, he slid down the door, and onto his ass as he watched with horror.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Asher didn't notice for a good two minutes, then he opened his eyes and gasped. He locked eyes with Aristotle. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He was.. frozen. He didn't move..
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum